FMO - Clan Advertiser Thread

Goldy

Welcome to the FMO Clan Advertiser Thread, if your hosting a game and are looking for players, or your a player looking to see what clans need more people to join, then this is the right place to come.

Hosts, please use the form below to give us the required details about your game:

Clan Name: (We only ask you dont have anything too rude here)

Game: (Which version of CM / FM you are hosting)

Times: (The times that your clan will be playing, please dont forget to state your timezone!)

Leagues: (What league(s) will you be playing? e.g. EPL, SPL, La Liga etc)

Additional Info: (Please give here info that potential players need to know, do not post your clan rules here, e.g. use Skype, MSN, etc)

Reminder

DO NOT post your email address or other contact details here, these contact details should be upto date in your profile.

Posts will be valid for 3 weeks, we feel this is a long enough period to attract players to your game and get underway.

If you require your post to stay up longer, please contact a Mod so that arrangements can be made for this.

Happy Gaming!

• 7 years later...

this is closed now..however..we have this now into season 3..

we play 5 nights a week from 8pm to 11pm and communicate through Skype.

A season takes 1 week... games played on key highlights at least 3/4 speed and full speed in between key highlights. Slow players will be asked to speed up or leave.

You can start straight in the Premiership (as a low team) !!! we play with NO International management. We keep as fast a speed as possible during the season holidaying from match to match.

We slow down in pre season and 3 days only in january to get deals and stuff done. NO BIDS AT ALL after 8pm or during season.

You would need to be hardcore. We are currently istarting season 3 tonight (new save file/been playing since release date). We have played as a clan on this and FM12 and FM13 as well as playing FML.

Typical week:

Friday 7:45-11, Season KO at 10pm

Sat 8pm-11pm

Sun 8pm-11pm

Mon 8pm- 11pm

Tue 8pm-11pm Season end!!!

Weds - no game

Thurs - no game

Most of us are over 30...so more players like us would be ideal. laptop on the sofa while the Mrs watches TV etc...but younger players are welcome if they are mature and can stick it.

add: skeletorxxx on SKYPE if interested...don't reply to this mail. and talk to me after 6:30 most nights, and i can tell you more and get you in the game. Skype is used to chat while the game is on in windowed mode, as the fm chat is awful. Its text only...so no need for video or mics etc.

• 2 months later...

Online/Network game...in our 4th year....be a legend..be a hero..don't be a single playing warrior!!

Our New Pre-season will be Monday from around 5pm.

After a short break we are starting a brand new game..with the countdown to fm16 underway we wanted to try something different...so We are going to use the following:

http://www.fmscout.com/a-fifa-world-league-fm15.html World League. Details in the link..

A few have decided to break now till fm16 wave been playing solid since 15 was released...but after our break a new game is beginning..

we play 5 nights a week from 8pm to 10.30 pm and communicate through Skype.

A season takes 1 week... games played on key highlights at least 3/4 speed and full speed in between key highlights. Slow players will be asked to speed up or leave.

You can start straight in the Prem of World league (or from the league below if you want that extra challenge) !!! we play with NO International management. We keep as fast a speed as possible during the season holidaying from match to match.

We slow down in pre season and 3 days only in January to get deals and stuff done. NO BIDS AT ALL after 8pm or during season.

You would need to be hard-core. tonight (). We have played as a clan on this and FM12 and FM13, 14 and now 15 as well as playing FML.

most weeks are changeable...Please don't play if you expect to take West Brom to the champions league final with messi after your first session then quit cos u need a snickers from Tesco..and never come back...Long term challenge!! well a few months till November at least!

Most of us are over 30...so more players like us would be ideal. laptop on the sofa while the Mrs watches TV etc...but younger players are welcome if they are mature and can stick it.

add:kevy3480 on SKYPE if interested.... and talk to me after 6:30 most nights, and i can tell you more and get you in the game. Skype is used to chat while the game is on in windowed mode, as the fm chat is awful. Its text only...so no need for video or mics etc.

• 2 months later...

PLAYERS WANTED

Online draft / online league (Can choose league once group made)

4-5 nights a week (once again, can be decided once group made)

Looking for people my age (under 18, I'm 15 :p) and would need skype

Bit of fun and test your FM skills, send me a private messafe if interested

Game: FM16

Times: GMT 8-10.30pm 5/7

Leagues: Lower league with custom database..league to be decided

Additional Info:

We are starting a new online network game..we have played for 5 years now with some regulars that have dropped out now...so looking for new members...

We are looking to start a Lower League Network game over the next couple of nights/Tonight either League 2 or Vannerama Conf.

We have played as a group for around 4 years and with the end of fm15 coming in at a guess 8 weeks time a couple of us would like a try at a lower league as we have played the Prem to death over the last 8 months!

Play times are 8-10.30pm 5/7 days a week which are pretty flexible on days etc in case your out or have to talk to the wife or your mum.

We holiday from game to game and play as fast as poss which leaves time to scout and do tactics and all the other usual in game stuff. and have good banter on skype chat only (not mics) we don't wanna here EastEnders or big brother in the background!

If your interested message me on here or add kevy3480 or paul_live13 for an initial chat/interview..

Long term players only if you pop out to Tesco to get a snickers because you haven't got luton to the champs league in 5 seasons..this isnt for you..

cheers.

“Choose a Team. Choose a hairstyle. Choose a style. Choose a tracksuit. Choose a ****ing big laptop. Choose contracts, cars, wags and a HD 4k TV.. Choose a Stadium name and wondering why the **** your being sponsored by Wonga on a Sunday. Choose Playing a Network game on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing when a new patch from SI comes up, sticking junk food into your mouth watching your team loose after having 57 shots. Choose rotting away in league 2, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, chairman that just sacked you for losing to Morecambe, replace yourself, choose your future. Choose AN FM 16 Network GAME from 8-10.30pm most evenings.. But why would I want to do a thing like that?” because beating the CPU is easy...choose a skype name...add kevy3480 or paul_live13 for a chat today...BUT MOST OF ALL...CHOOSE FM16 NETWORK PLAY!! Season 1 is playing tonight...CHOOSE A TEAM..choose banter and chat (no mics) Choose the Gathering...

• 2 weeks later...

Clan Name: Cracking the reality

Game: FM 2016

Times: Monday and Thursday, from 7.30pm till 11.00pm (GMT+0)

Leagues: Fantasy league

Additional Info: game topic http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2016-online-mode-network-games/351644-cracking-reality.html

My Skype: bsanchezb1

My Steam: bsanchezb

• 2 weeks later...

Clan Name - Cloughies Clan

Game FM16

Times- Sundays and Weds 7.30pm-11pm gmt ish

Leagues - English League 1

Additional info - https://www.facebook.com/groups/483573171678347/

My Steam - Luke - Bradford. Email skywalker_79@live.com.

Hi we are a well established clan running over 7 years. We have a successful player base all long term but a position has come up for 1 player to join the 7 players to make it the magic 8.

We are looking for an over 25 year old player only. Do not play unless 25, as we are really the old guys of the clan world, from 28 to 37 years old.

We are friendly bunch who likes banter and we have our very own britney spears meltdown manager which adds to the fun. Happy to take first time novice players or experienced. If you can do the times every week and like the challenge of league one please apply, we are only 1 game in first season so perfect time to join. thanks

Luke Flynn......

Still looking for players as of 06/12/2015!!!

WritteninthestarsFM15_zps985496c1.jpg

Clan Name: Written In The Stars

Days/TimesGMT: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 6pm till 10pm

Leagues: England down to Vanarama North and South, Spain top 2 divisions, Italy top 2 divisions, Germany top 2 divisions

Additional Info: After our most successful clan last year which although the thread of 2015 does not reflect it we managed to do 11 seasons without holidaying game to game (unlike some clans). After a few members left just as they decided they didn't want to play an online game this year. We are looking to add upto 6 new members to add to our existing 2 members and build a bigger and better game

All we ask is If you can read the rules from our last thread http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/403320-Written-In-The-Stars-2015 (a new thread will be made soon) and like the sound of joining then all you need to do is send me a pm (private message) on here with your steam and skype id.We don't use a microphone to talk on skype so don't worry about that and all we ask is that NO TIME WASTERS apply who will join for one or two games then leave all of a sudden.

holidaying game to game wow that must be REALLY ****ing slow! Lol

“Choose a Team. Choose a hairstyle. Choose a style. Choose a tracksuit. Choose a ****ing big laptop. Choose contracts, cars, wags and a HD 4k TV.. Choose a Stadium name and wondering why the **** your being sponsored by Wonga on a Sunday. Choose Playing a Network game on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing when a new patch from SI comes up, sticking junk food into your mouth watching your team loose after having 57 shots. Choose rotting away in league 2, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, chairman that just sacked you for losing to Morecambe, replace yourself, choose your future. Choose AN FM 16 Network GAME from 8-10.30pm most evenings.. But why would I want to do a thing like that?” because beating the CPU is easy...choose a skype name...add kevy3480 or paul_live13 for a chat today...BUT MOST OF ALL...CHOOSE FM16 NETWORK PLAY!! Season 1 is playing tonight...CHOOSE A TEAM..choose banter and chat (no mics) Choose the Gathering...

SEASON 4 end of session tonight...join up for the new season! start in league 2 take them to the premier league!! long term..no snickers munchers!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Clan Name: FM Sink Or Swim

Times: Weekdays Midnight onwards and All weekend

Leagues: ENG, FRA, SPA, GER, ITA (Main) Big 5 + 1 other to start in eg HOL or POR (Different)

Challenges Available: League 2 to Prem, Unemployed Challange

Additional Info: Experienced FM's Only, Long Term, No Badges or Experience, No kids. Steam Chat OR Xbox One.

Steam: TottenhamBoi90

• 1 month later...

Clan Name: League 1 to Legends

Times: 7-11PM GMT Wed and Thu

Leagues: All major leagues, down to League 2 in England

Challenges Available: Getting Crewe to Premier League (example) :p

Additional Infomation: Very committed and new FM clan. PM me on Steam for further details (halfway through season one)

Steam: Andy Cook - Seagulls

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

NEW NETWORK GAME-ALL AROUND THE WORLD...to plug the gap till fm17!!

We have played for the last 7 years...but we now are looking for new members...we play most nights..8-10.30pm. We are looking at a different format where the aim is to win all the top divisions then moving to the next league and so on (open to discussion). We play fast, Holiday from game to game and play around 11/12 games per night..this still leaves time for scouting, training etc!! its fast network play...its not single player..so be prepared not to go off for a snickers and just leave it sitting there...its 4/5 people and its good fun!! single player is a different game..so don't expect your plug and play tactic to work!! we can help out if needed! lots of enjoyment most evenings!!! give me a shout on skype kevy3480 (don't worry you don't need a mic) but you must play windowed mode and join in the banter..hoping to start either tonight pre-season or tomorrow...don't delay..play network today!!

Choose a Team. Choose a hairstyle. Choose a style. Choose a tracksuit. Choose a ****ing big laptop. Choose contracts, cars, wags and a HD 4k TV.. Choose a Stadium name and wondering why the **** your being sponsored by Wonga on a Sunday. Choose Playing a Network game on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing when a new patch from SI comes up, sticking junk food into your mouth watching your team loose after having 57 shots. Choose rotting away in league 2, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, chairman that just sacked you for losing to Morecambe, replace yourself, choose your future. Choose AN FM 16 Network GAME from 8-10.30pm most evenings.. But why would I want to do a thing like that?” because beating the CPU is easy...choose a skype name...add kevy3480 or paul_live13 for a chat today...BUT MOST OF ALL...CHOOSE FM16 NETWORK PLAY!! Season 1 is playing tonight...CHOOSE A TEAM..choose banter and chat (no mics) Choose the Gathering...

Clan Name: ANZFM

Times: Sunday Afternoon-11pm(start when everyones available), Wednesday 7pm-11pm. (extra sessions if all available)

Leagues: England, Scotland - all divisions

Additional Info: Hosted from Melbourne (GMT+10). PM interest for further info. or add steam: gangsterchicken

Clan Name: ANZFM

Times: Sunday Afternoon-11pm(start when everyones available), Wednesday 7pm-11pm. (extra sessions if all available)

Leagues: England, Scotland - all divisions

Additional Info: Hosted from Melbourne (GMT+10). PM interest for further info. or add steam: gangsterchicken

I'm in and looking forward to it!

• 2 weeks later...

Sup lads, i've gotten to the point where over many saves (Ipswich Town FC, Manchester united, Chemnitzer FC, unemployment save and Inverness CT being my most successful), that I have reached the lull of FM that comes July-November whilst waiting for the next FM to come out. I have racked up a lot of hours on fm since I first started playing in 2011. Anyway, I wanted to try out online career as I haven't ever gotten the chance to do that as all of my friends are Fifa scrubs. I have no idea how to get one sorted but if you have something starting up in a clan or a group of lads anytime soon, add me on steam at LordPhylogeny.

Also if you are someone just looking to start a game, maybe we can grab a few people and start a new ting. Ty

Edited by Lordphylogeny

• 3 weeks later...

Clan Name: (BMS) basement managers society

Game: (fm 2016)

Times: (GMT) once a week anyday we can do and starting around 5:30-10:30 pm

Leagues. English leagues to national north/south

Additional Info: (We used to have 6 dedicated players over the years but are now down to two. We have decided to recruit 4-6 players for the national north or south league. I am ebbsfleet now in league 2, other manager is in league1. We are looking for managers to start competing in the bottom division. You can change teams but must be with your team for two seasons minimum. Anything else message me.

• 1 month later...

FM17%20PGC%20The%20Spanish%20Inquisition

FM 2017

The Spanish Inquisition

The PGC is one of the longest running clans around and we will soon be about to enter our 9th year for FM17, after stints in Germany, England, Italy,Holland and currently France we are now on the move again as Spain is the country of choice for clan come November. We are looking to possibly expand to 12 players for FM17 so we now have 3 places available with 9 positions already filled.

We are looking for applicants to:

·        Have good Internet connection, with no less than 8mb dl speeds

·        Be able to make all our main sessions 

·        Be able to play a couple of hours over the weekend during our in-game transfer window

·        Post your updates on our SI thread each season 

·        Understand that a full season will take two weeks or more in real time

·        Not pop out to walk the dog - never to be seen again

·        Not to make use of any exploits found on popular FM download sites

Nation: Spain

Starting Leagues: Spanish 3rd Tier  (Segunda B, 4 Divisions)

Starting Date: Friday 4th November 2017 (To take your side and set everything up)

Schedule: Mon, Tues & Weds 19:00 - 23:00 UK Time

So if your still interested click on the link and enter your details at the bottom of the page: http://the-pgc.webs.com/

• 4 weeks later...
On 24/09/2016 at 22:14, AndyFal36 said:

FM 2017

The Spanish Inquisition

The PGC is one of the longest running clans around and we will soon be about to enter our 9th year for FM17, after stints in Germany, England, Italy,Holland and currently France we are now on the move again as Spain is the country of choice for clan come November. We are looking to possibly expand to 12 players for FM17 so we now have 3 places available with 9 positions already filled.

·        Be able to play a couple of hours over the weekend during our in-game transfer window

Starting Date: Friday 4th November 2017 (To take your side and set everything up)

So if your still interested click on the link and enter your details at the bottom of the page: http://the-pgc.webs.com/

Interested! And sent application. Need anymore details send us a message. Also love the league selection as got a soft spot for a team in Segunda B and always do saves with them, Are the teams randomly drawn or can you nominate who you would like :)

Splashscreen_zpsr4nkfslu.jpg

Clan Name: Premiership Clan

Game: FM17

Times: Mon Tue Wed 20:00 - 23:00

Leagues: EPL

Additional Info: Established Clan founded on Wednesday 16th October 2013. We have run online Football Manager games in Football Manager 2014 15 & 16 and therefore Football Manager 2017 is our 4th game.  We have very experienced players going back to the original Championship Manager in single player and online with Championship Manager 2006. This year we are looking for 8 managers. We now have 8 Managers.

We operate a waiting list so if you would like to go on the waiting list please contact me.

Feel free to visit our Website : http://premiershipclan.myfreesites.net/

or

Clan Thread :

We are only looking for Mature and committed Members.

Contact me on skype , steam , website or PM me on these forums for details : bellymcfish

Cheers,

Belly,

Clan Name: Clan Tastic

Game: (fm 2017)

Times: (GMT) once a week anyday we can do and starting around 6;00-10:30 pm

Leagues. Vanarama National

Additional Info

Hello, We are looking for more players to joine our clan. We play 1 day a week from 6pm until 10:30pm GMT. The days do vary but are mainly wed and thursdays.
We have 7 players so far who we playing with us in FM16 and are now looking at adding a small amount more.
We will be starting in the Vanarama national and the teams given will be random.
Large database with all british divisions selected.
This is great fun and a lot of banter to be had.
If interested add me to steam or send me a message ( Zodiac619)

Edited by zodiac619

On 9/24/2016 at 16:14, AndyFal36 said:

FM 2017

The Spanish Inquisition

I put in a request to join for your website

On 10/19/2016 at 17:24, dcu223 said:

Additional Info: Established Clan founded on Wednesday 16th October 2013. We have run online Football Manager games in Football Manager 2014 15 & 16 and therefore Football Manager 2017 is our 4th game.  We have very experienced players going back to the original Championship Manager in single player and online with Championship Manager 2006. This year we are looking for 8 managers. We now have 8 Managers.

We operate a waiting list so if you would like to go on the waiting list please contact me.

or

Clan Thread :

Contact me on skype , steam , website or PM me on these forums for details : bellymcfish

Cheers,

Belly,

I sent you a pm I'm interested in joining

On 10/26/2016 at 10:17, zodiac619 said:

Clan Name: Clan Tastic

Game: (fm 2017)

Times: (GMT) once a week anyday we can do and starting around 6;00-10:30 pm

Leagues. Vanarama National

Additional Info

Hello, We are looking for more players to joine our clan. We play 1 day a week from 6pm until 10:30pm GMT. The days do vary but are mainly wed and thursdays.
We have 7 players so far who we playing with us in FM16 and are now looking at adding a small amount more.
We will be starting in the Vanarama national and the teams given will be random.
Large database with all british divisions selected.
This is great fun and a lot of banter to be had.
If interested add me to steam or send me a message ( Zodiac619)

Details can also be found at their website http://www.askmymum.com

Clan Name: Lower League Challenge (not clan name don't have one)

Game: FM17

Times: Dates of play are up for negotiation however - Wednesday 8PM - till late, Thursday's 8PM - till late, Friday 8PM - till late (GMT +0)

Leagues: English Leagues Starting Vanarama North/South

Additional Info: Will need an audio chat. Skype (preferred) if interested please PM me on here want to get something sorted ASAP

Steam Username: Stuart131988

Edited by MiniMe

Clan Name: Clantastic

Times: Fridays 6-11pm

Leagues: tbc

Additional Info: Looking to start league on Friday 11th November. For more details visit www.askmymum.com

Clantastic are running an extra league in addition to it's midweek league. We will not be running another English League night (you should join the midweek league otherwise), but maybe Scottish League 2 (open to ideas) with large database. Anyone interested should either visit our website or contact me. We may also need someone to occasionally host the game.

Edited by JPChenet
Wrong date inserted

• 3 weeks later...
On November 5, 2016 at 08:57, JPChenet said:

Clan Name: Clantastic

Times: Fridays 6-11pm

Leagues: tbc

Additional Info: Looking to start league on Friday 11th November. For more details visit www.askmymum.com

Clantastic are running an extra league in addition to it's midweek league. We will not be running another English League night (you should join the midweek league otherwise), but maybe Scottish League 2 (open to ideas) with large database. Anyone interested should either visit our website or contact me. We may also need someone to occasionally host the game.

Hey looking for a online game to play. Any chance you haven't started yet or can I join now if it isnt too late

Thanks

1 hour ago, soodude said:

Hey looking for a online game to play. Any chance you haven't started yet or can I join now if it isnt too late

Thanks

Fridays are on hold at the moment, but there is a chance you could jump into our Midweek league if you are interested?... pm me.

11025170_10155243419205284_9037504087061

Clan Name: Cloughies Clan

https://www.facebook.com/groups/483573171678347/

Times:  7.30pm-1130pm/12:00am Thursdays and Sundays.  Starts Sunday 27th November 2016

Leagues: Dutch Jupiter League to start

Additional Info: Hi, we are on the look out for mature players of aged 25 and upwards.   Cloughies Clan has been around over a decade now and has been very successful, however inevitibly commitments outside of fm means we have an opportunity for a new player or new players to join.

We like a challenge therefore starting in the dutch Jupiter League with the proviso can move to England in future too once met certain success criteria.  So if you are 25 or over and fancy a challenge give me a PM.  We chat on steam chat only.  We are a pretty laid back bunch like a bit of banter without being too serious but competitive!

If you would like to know more please get in contact.

Luke.....

Edited by anakin79

16 minutes ago, anakin79 said:

11025170_10155243419205284_9037504087061

Times:  7.30pm-1130pm/12:00am Thursdays and Sundays.  Starts Sunday 27th November 2016

Leagues: Dutch Jupiter League to start

Additional Info: Hi, we are on the look out for mature players of aged 25 and upwards.   Cloughies Clan has been around over a decade now and has been very successful, however inevitibly commitments outside of fm means we have an opportunity for a new player or new players to join.

We like a challenge therefore starting in the dutch Jupiter League with the proviso can move to England in future too once met certain success criteria.  So if you are 25 or over and fancy a challenge give me a PM.  We chat on steam chat only.  We are a pretty laid back bunch like a bit of banter without being too serious but competitive!

Luke.....

Hello . 
I'm 26 years old from sweden. I'm interested in playing with you guys. is it still possible ?

thank you 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need a help! I am setting up a new online game to play against each other in england. I am a server, the friend joins the game. For the server everything is fine, but my friends game is too slow, i dont know how to improve it. In settings everything is low. Any advices?

• 2 weeks later...

Starting tonight at 8PM

Clan Name: Lower League Challenge (not clan name don't have one)

Times: Dates of play are up for negotiation however - Wednesday 8PM - till late, Thursday's 8PM - till late, Friday 8PM - till late (GMT +0)

Leagues: England (county league and up), Scotland (D3 and up), Spain (B league and up), Italy (lowest possible and up). (leagues that are open)

Starting Leagues are: Isthmian First Divs (north/South), Northern First Divs (north/South), Southern First Divs (Central/South West).

Additional Info: Will need an audio chat. Skype (preferred) if interested please PM me on here want to get something sorted ASAP

Steam Username: Stuart131988

Clantastic are looking for new and reliable players to commit to a once a week network game (usually a Thursday or Friday 6-11pm). Skype chat or messaging needed.

Please message for more details.

Players will start with a random team.

The scenario...

Your club has a 5 year transfer embargo, as for every existing PL club.
Every player over 23 years old has left your team.
No existing sponsors and a need for new ones.
Start with an injury-free squad.
Loan players have been recalled.
Improved training and facilities.
Over £100m in your bank and debt free.

ClantasticPL2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Choose life Weve been doing this for 8 fm games now!!!
Choose Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and hope that someone, somewhere cares, choose an FM17 Network game,
Choose looking up old wonderkid shortlist, wishing you’d done it all differently by selling pogba for £89m instead of buying him
And choose watching history repeat itself
Choose your Team in the Nat League or North & South, take Hampton & Richmond to the champions league or bounce your way via Notts County to the Champions league with Chelsea and the Russian Billions..
Choose reality TV, in the background whilst bantering on skype,
Choose a zero hour contract, an assistant manager that doesn’t shag you’re your wife, And choose the same for your players, only worse, and smother the pain when there out injured for 6 months,  with an unknown dose of an unknown drug made on some body`s training pitch.
And then… take a deep breath
You’re an addict, every night…FM17
Just be addicted to something else
Choose a holiday feature to make it quicker
Choose your future, choose 10-12 games a night!!
Choose life but always Choose an FM17 Network game Most nights from 8pm-10.30pm!!

Choose skype..add kevy3480 for an interview..

(FM17 Network game, has been fixed since the latest patch, now with no lag!, Terms and conditions apply, or apply on skype)

Edited by KevFlack

• 2 weeks later...

Additional Info: Established Clan founded on Wednesday 16th October 2013. We have run online Football Manager games in Football Manager 2014 15 & 16 and therefore Football Manager 2017 is our 4th game.  We have very experienced players going back to the original Championship Manager in single player and online with Championship Manager 2006. This year we are looking for 8 managers. We now have 7 Managers.

or

Clan Thread :

We currently have 1 free space.

We only play 9 hours a week so it is Vital that you can and will attend the sessions on full.

We are also only looking for players within the GMT + or - 2.

Cheers,

Belly,

• 1 month later...

Clan Name: Written In The Stars
Days/TimesGMT:  Sundays 6pm till 11pm, possibly 2 mornings a week or another evening if everyone agrees on day/s
Leagues: England down to Vanarama North and South, Spain top 2 divisions, Italy top 2 divisions, Germany top 2 divisions
Additional Info: After our most successful clan of 2016 where  we managed to do 11 seasons. 
We are looking to add upto 6 members.

All we ask is If you can read the rules from our thread

https://community.sigames.com/topic/389721-written-in-the-stars-2017/

If you like the sound of the game then  can you send me a pm (private message) on here with your steam and skype id.We don't use a microphone to talk on skype so don't worry about that and all we ask is that NO TIME WASTERS apply who will join for one or two games then leave all of a sudden.

• 1 month later...

FM Network- The Gathering: Contact Kevy3480 on Skype  for an interview, but the basics are below:

Background: Started around 8 years ago with a core of EX FMLive players after is closed. There are 2 original members left and we now have a core of 4/5 players. Our Record on a network game is 26 seasons, we re-set from time to time and try different leagues and different ways to keep it going.

Looking for new members to join us.

A few Guidelines if you would like to start playing

*Currently in Jan on Season 2 Prem game, New members can choose from Chelsea, Arsenal if you want a bigger team or any other Prem team if you want a challenge, Leicester/Everton maybe      . Man city, Man Utd, other humans currently control Liverpool and Spurs.

*play times are most evening from 8-10.30/11pm latest (sometimes later at weekends)

* We holiday from game to game and have a few emotes on skype to signal when there’s a game being played (if you don’t have one, Europe etc.) so you can still do scouting, training and all the other normal single player stuff) this is VERY KEY and we do this to keep the game moving nicely and play around 10/12 games per session

* Pre-season is roughly 2-3 hours’ max on a session and sometimes bonus pre-season if it falls over a weekend

* nights off normally decided between us so there’s no pressure to get on every night but you might get addicted just let us know if you’re not on, please don’t just leave, so no worries lads not for me. Not a problem.

* NETWORK play is NOT SINGLE player so if you can’t handle a bit of banter on skype it’s not for you.

*TACTICS sometimes don’t always work with your special 3 at the back set up on single to Network, we don’t know why it just doesn’t always transfer! So be warned you might have to adjust, there’s plenty of downloads to tweak from various forums etc.

* No Poaching players from other HUMAN teams unless prior arranged deals.

* remember there’s 5/6 other humans so keep continuing and holidays from game to game and the game moves nice and quickly

* the most important thing is to communicate on SKYPE chat (No mics), so play windowed mode etc.

* server/Host has a fast connection and a high spec pc to lag won’t be an issue.

* Steam server must be set to London

* JUST REMEMBER ITS WITH OTHER HUMANS, so don’t hold the game up! Its good fun and much better than single IMHO!

For an interview please contact us! Cheers.

Clan Name: Reddit Online

Days/TimesGMT:  Every weeknight 6-10pm (UK Time). Weekends 7-midnight. Should the majority of players not be available, it will be postponed for a night    

Leagues: All major European leagues - although we ask you remain in England so the games are played simultaneously.

We are looking for a 5-10 year save with English clubs. 

All we ask is for you to be respectful, fair and timely. Please feel free to PM me for details :)

• 1 month later...

Times:  7.30pm-1130pm/12:00am Thursdays and Sundays.  Starts Sunday Wednesdat 28th June 2017

Leagues: English Premier League

We have completed our first online game for fm17 with a challenge.  However we now looking to finish game with the big guns in England and thought would advertise to see if we can find another member.  We have a core of 5 players as found perfect number 5-6 not too many and get a good committed group who play long term.

As a clan we have been about over 7 years and had great fun!

So if you are 25 or over and fancy a challenge give me a PM.  We chat on steam chat only.  We are a pretty laid back bunch like a bit of banter without being too serious but competitive!

search for skywalker_79 on steam or my name Luke Flynn.  My avatar is quagmire from Family guy if that helps search lol.

Luke.....