Thread: FMO - Clan Advertiser Thread

Welcome to the FMO Clan Advertiser Thread, if your hosting a game and are looking for players, or your a player looking to see what clans need more people to join, then this is the right place to come.

Hosts, please use the form below to give us the required details about your game:

Clan Name: (We only ask you dont have anything too rude here)
    Game: (Which version of CM / FM you are hosting)
    Times: (The times that your clan will be playing, please dont forget to state your timezone!)
    Leagues: (What league(s) will you be playing? e.g. EPL, SPL, La Liga etc)
    Additional Info: (Please give here info that potential players need to know, do not post your clan rules here, e.g. use Skype, MSN, etc)

Reminder
    DO NOT post your email address or other contact details here, these contact details should be upto date in your profile.

Posts will be valid for 3 weeks, we feel this is a long enough period to attract players to your game and get underway.

If you require your post to stay up longer, please contact a Mod so that arrangements can be made for this.

Happy Gaming!
    Last edited by Goldy; 03-11-2013 at 10:15.

Amateur

this is closed now..however..we have this now into season 3..

we play 5 nights a week from 8pm to 11pm and communicate through Skype.

A season takes 1 week... games played on key highlights at least 3/4 speed and full speed in between key highlights. Slow players will be asked to speed up or leave.

You can start straight in the Premiership (as a low team) !!! we play with NO International management. We keep as fast a speed as possible during the season holidaying from match to match.

We slow down in pre season and 3 days only in january to get deals and stuff done. NO BIDS AT ALL after 8pm or during season.

You would need to be hardcore. We are currently istarting season 3 tonight (new save file/been playing since release date). We have played as a clan on this and FM12 and FM13 as well as playing FML.

Typical week:
    Friday 7:45-11, Season KO at 10pm
    Sat 8pm-11pm
    Sun 8pm-11pm
    Mon 8pm- 11pm
    Tue 8pm-11pm Season end!!!
    Weds - no game
    Thurs - no game

Most of us are over 30...so more players like us would be ideal. laptop on the sofa while the Mrs watches TV etc...but younger players are welcome if they are mature and can stick it.

add: skeletorxxx on SKYPE if interested...don't reply to this mail. and talk to me after 6:30 most nights, and i can tell you more and get you in the game. Skype is used to chat while the game is on in windowed mode, as the fm chat is awful. Its text only...so no need for video or mics etc.

Third Team

Clan Name: European Union Clan
    Game: FM16 (16.2.0)
    Times: Sunday 17:00-01:00
    Leagues: English Conf North/South and above
    Additional Info:
    this is our 16th season of playing online, we started away back in CM00/01, so we ain't no flash in the pan we are a long term game.
    currently in season 2022/23 if selected you'll start just below the lowest human on Sunday rep with no coaching badges.
    we don't holiday between games, if sacked you have 2 re-apply for jobs, we only want guys that can play on Sunday's at least, no less than 5 hours!!!

applying or wanting to ask questions visit us on our facebook page or twitter feed

01/02/16
    Last edited by stabwest; 01-02-2016 at 10:38. Reason: updating info 01/02/16

Amateur

Online/Network game...in our 4th year....be a legend..be a hero..don't be a single playing warrior!!

we play 5 nights a week from 8pm to 11pm and communicate through Skype.

A season takes 1 week... games played on key highlights at least 3/4 speed and full speed in between key highlights. Slow players will be asked to speed up or leave.

You can start straight in the Premiership (as a low team) !!! we play with NO International management. We keep as fast a speed as possible during the season holidaying from match to match.

We slow down in pre season and 3 days only in January to get deals and stuff done. NO BIDS AT ALL after 8pm or during season.

You would need to be hard-core. We are currently is starting season 5 tonight (new save file/been playing since release date). We have played as a clan on this and FM12 and FM13 as well as playing FML.

This weeks Schedule...

Monday-Season End/Pre Season
    Tuesday-Pre/Season start
    Friday 8-11pm
    Sat No game
    Sunday 8-11pm

most weeks are changeable...Please don't play if you expect to take stoke to the champions league final with messi after your first session then quit cos u need a snickers from Tesco..and never come back...Long term challenge!!

Most of us are over 30...so more players like us would be ideal. laptop on the sofa while the Mrs watches TV etc...but younger players are welcome if they are mature and can stick it.

add: skeletorxxx or kevy3480 on SKYPE if interested.... and talk to me after 6:30 most nights, and i can tell you more and get you in the game. Skype is used to chat while the game is on in windowed mode, as the fm chat is awful. Its text only...so no need for video or mics etc.

Amateur

Game: FM15 career with transfer update.
    Times: US timezone but flexible.
    Leagues: Bundesliga, EPL, Championship, Serie A, Ligue 1, La Liga.
    Additional Info: Game start date is July 1st 2015. You may choose whatever team you want.PM me for more info.

Amateur

OK, new post with some additional info, as our game is underway.

Game: FM15 career with transfer update.
    Times: US timezone but flexible.
    Leagues: Bundesliga, EPL, Championship, Serie A, Ligue 1, La Liga.
    Additional Info: The game start date was July 1st 2015, we are currently on transfer deadline day. 3 Human managers in charge of PSG, Bayern and Real Madrid. You're free to choose any team you want.

Amateur

what days and times do you play?

Amateur

Online/Network game...in our 4th year....be a legend..be a hero..don't be a single playing warrior!!

Our New Pre-season will be Monday from around 5pm.

After a short break we are starting a brand new game..with the countdown to fm16 underway we wanted to try something different...so We are going to use the following:

http://www.fmscout.com/a-fifa-world-league-fm15.html World League. Details in the link..

A few have decided to break now till fm16 wave been playing solid since 15 was released...but after our break a new game is beginning..

we play 5 nights a week from 8pm to 10.30 pm and communicate through Skype.

You can start straight in the Prem of World league (or from the league below if you want that extra challenge) !!! we play with NO International management. We keep as fast a speed as possible during the season holidaying from match to match.

We slow down in pre season and 3 days only in January to get deals and stuff done. NO BIDS AT ALL after 8pm or during season.

You would need to be hard-core. tonight (). We have played as a clan on this and FM12 and FM13, 14 and now 15 as well as playing FML.

most weeks are changeable...Please don't play if you expect to take West Brom to the champions league final with messi after your first session then quit cos u need a snickers from Tesco..and never come back...Long term challenge!! well a few months till November at least!

add:kevy3480 on SKYPE if interested.... and talk to me after 6:30 most nights, and i can tell you more and get you in the game. Skype is used to chat while the game is on in windowed mode, as the fm chat is awful. Its text only...so no need for video or mics etc.

Amateur

PGC WILL BE PLAYING IN France: Ligue 2 and National League

The PGC is one of the longest running clans around, we are about to enter our 7th year and we are looking for new members to join the PGC Family. Members who apply be must commited to the clan hours and days that we play ( Monday Tuesday Wednesday 7pm-11pm ) so jonny come lately's don't bother.

If you like a challange and want to show off your skills then come join us as your just the sort of gamer we are looking for, And we can all do with the 6 easy points you will hand us all each season lol.

To become a member all you need to do is get in touch with me, Stuart FFCSTU@hotmail.com. Your net speed must be of good quality so anything under 4meg we wont take as it will slow the online game down for other members so check your speed before you apply. All members must have Skype as we use this to communicate.

I look forward to hearing from you soon
    http://the-pgc.webs.com/
    Last edited by FFCStu1428; 28-10-2015 at 20:13.

Amateur

PLAYERS WANTED

Online draft / online league (Can choose league once group made)
    4-5 nights a week (once again, can be decided once group made)
    Looking for people my age (under 18, I'm 15 :P) and would need skype
    Bit of fun and test your FM skills, send me a private messafe if interested

Amateur

Game: FM16
    Times: GMT 8-10.30pm 5/7
    Leagues: Lower league with custom database..league to be decided
    Additional Info:

We are starting a new online network game..we have played for 5 years now with some regulars that have dropped out now...so looking for new members...

We are looking to start a Lower League Network game over the next couple of nights/Tonight either League 2 or Vannerama Conf.

We have played as a group for around 4 years and with the end of fm15 coming in at a guess 8 weeks time a couple of us would like a try at a lower league as we have played the Prem to death over the last 8 months!

Play times are 8-10.30pm 5/7 days a week which are pretty flexible on days etc in case your out or have to talk to the wife or your mum.

We holiday from game to game and play as fast as poss which leaves time to scout and do tactics and all the other usual in game stuff. and have good banter on skype chat only (not mics) we don't wanna here EastEnders or big brother in the background!
    If your interested message me on here or add kevy3480 or paul_live13 for an initial chat/interview..

Long term players only if you pop out to Tesco to get a snickers because you haven't got luton to the champs league in 5 seasons..this isnt for you..

cheers.

Amateur

“Choose a Team. Choose a hairstyle. Choose a style. Choose a tracksuit. Choose a ****ing big laptop. Choose contracts, cars, wags and a HD 4k TV.. Choose a Stadium name and wondering why the **** your being sponsored by Wonga on a Sunday. Choose Playing a Network game on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing when a new patch from SI comes up, sticking junk food into your mouth watching your team loose after having 57 shots. Choose rotting away in league 2, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, chairman that just sacked you for losing to Morecambe, replace yourself, choose your future. Choose AN FM 16 Network GAME from 8-10.30pm most evenings.. But why would I want to do a thing like that?” because beating the CPU is easy...choose a skype name...add kevy3480 or paul_live13 for a chat today...BUT MOST OF ALL...CHOOSE FM16 NETWORK PLAY!! Season 1 is playing tonight...CHOOSE A TEAM..choose banter and chat (no mics) Choose the Gathering...

Amateur

Clan Name: Written In The Stars

Days/TimesGMT: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 6pm till 10pm

Leagues: England down to Vanarama North and South, Spain top 2 divisions, Italy top 2 divisions, Germany top 2 divisions

Additional Info: After our most successful clan last year which although the thread of 2015 does not reflect it we managed to do 11 seasons without holidaying game to game (unlike some clans). After a few members left just as they decided they didn't want to play an online game this year. We are looking to add upto 6 new members to add to our existing 2 members and build a bigger and better game

All we ask is If you can read the rules from our last thread http://community.sigames.com/showthr...The-Stars-2015 (a new thread will be made soon) and like the sound of joining then all you need to do is send me a pm (private message) on here with your steam and skype id.We don't use a microphone to talk on skype so don't worry about that and all we ask is that NO TIME WASTERS apply who will join for one or two games then leave all of a sudden.

Amateur

Clan Name: Cracking the reality
    Game: FM 2016
    Times: Monday and Thursday, from 7.30pm till 11.00pm (GMT+0)
    Leagues: Fantasy league
    Additional Info: game topic http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2016-online-mode-network-games/351644-cracking-reality.html
    My Skype: bsanchezb1
    My Steam: bsanchezb

Amateur

Clan Name - Cloughies Clan
    Game FM16
    Times- Sundays and Weds 7.30pm-11pm gmt ish
    Leagues - English League 1
    Additional info - https://www.facebook.com/groups/483573171678347/
    My Steam - Luke - Bradford. Email skywalker_79@live.com.

Hi we are a well established clan running over 7 years. We have a successful player base all long term but a position has come up for 1 player to join the 7 players to make it the magic 8.

We are looking for an over 25 year old player only. Do not play unless 25, as we are really the old guys of the clan world, from 28 to 37 years old.

We are friendly bunch who likes banter and we have our very own britney spears meltdown manager which adds to the fun. Happy to take first time novice players or experienced. If you can do the times every week and like the challenge of league one please apply, we are only 1 game in first season so perfect time to join. thanks

Luke Flynn......

Still looking for players as of 06/12/2015!!!
    Last edited by skywalker79; 06-12-2015 at 19:39.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy2006 View Post

Clan Name: Written In The Stars

Days/TimesGMT: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 6pm till 10pm

Leagues: England down to Vanarama North and South, Spain top 2 divisions, Italy top 2 divisions, Germany top 2 divisions

Additional Info: After our most successful clan last year which although the thread of 2015 does not reflect it we managed to do 11 seasons without holidaying game to game (unlike some clans). After a few members left just as they decided they didn't want to play an online game this year. We are looking to add upto 6 new members to add to our existing 2 members and build a bigger and better game

All we ask is If you can read the rules from our last thread http://community.sigames.com/showthr...The-Stars-2015 (a new thread will be made soon) and like the sound of joining then all you need to do is send me a pm (private message) on here with your steam and skype id.We don't use a microphone to talk on skype so don't worry about that and all we ask is that NO TIME WASTERS apply who will join for one or two games then leave all of a sudden.
    holidaying game to game wow that must be REALLY ****ing slow! Lol

Amateur

“Choose a Team. Choose a hairstyle. Choose a style. Choose a tracksuit. Choose a ****ing big laptop. Choose contracts, cars, wags and a HD 4k TV.. Choose a Stadium name and wondering why the **** your being sponsored by Wonga on a Sunday. Choose Playing a Network game on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing when a new patch from SI comes up, sticking junk food into your mouth watching your team loose after having 57 shots. Choose rotting away in league 2, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, chairman that just sacked you for losing to Morecambe, replace yourself, choose your future. Choose AN FM 16 Network GAME from 8-10.30pm most evenings.. But why would I want to do a thing like that?” because beating the CPU is easy...choose a skype name...add kevy3480 or paul_live13 for a chat today...BUT MOST OF ALL...CHOOSE FM16 NETWORK PLAY!! Season 1 is playing tonight...CHOOSE A TEAM..choose banter and chat (no mics) Choose the Gathering...

SEASON 4 end of session tonight...join up for the new season! start in league 2 take them to the premier league!! long term..no snickers munchers!

Semi Pro

FMELCLAN THE RETURN

After many years of absence from the FM online scene I've decided to bring my old clan FMELC back due to having the perfect job for FM now , looking to start around February and recruit around 7 players ready for start.

Will be English leagues Conference north and south and work your way up from the bottom, http://fmelclan.co.uk is our website so check out details there and apply on the site also.

Its all still under construction so all feedback welcome, looking to have a very fun, long term game of FM for at least a couple of years so please no time wasters.

Cheers Lee
    Last edited by ChampHolic; 12-12-2015 at 23:24.

Amateur

Clan Name - I'll tell u or someone would steal it.
    Game FM16
    Times- Rome
    Leagues - Italy, Spain, England and probably all others.
    Additional info - Im 30. I played FM15 a lot and more and never online. My english is such a s***
    My Steam - babzzz - babzzz@hotmail.it