My Story on YouTube (Gameplay/Commentary)

TheSupremeNTM

Great start to the season. Fortunate with your group in the Europa League but you only beat what is put in front of you. Carlos Fierro has a good PA at the game start so not surprised he is performing.

Reckon a Champions League spot is there for the taking? Would you stay if you qualified?

Where do you fancy next?

Another good episode mate. :thup:

I have never managed in Portugal so am not that familiar with the competitions. Is the bwin Cup the equivalent of the League Cup here in England? Your schedule is mental, no wonder your players were affected with fatigue etc. Are you tempted to wrap cotton wool on your players in preperation of the cup final?

I wasn't aware of the rivalry between Sunderland and Newcastle. I didn't intend to upset any Newcastle fans and picked Sunderland solely on the fact that they play in the EPL.

I was jesting mate.

But Sunderland - Newcastle is one of the oldest rivalries in football going back to the 1890's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I haven't watched all your video's yet, but i've just watched the first 4 and I have to say I love them :D I would think of doing your style myself, but I'm not too familiar with editing video's etc...

Will be watching all your video's, so I will comment again once i've done :)

• 2 weeks later...

These are fantastic! I must say I wasn't expecting to like them but your style is very engaging. I could watch them all day. Why are they getting shorter, though?

Fierro is fantastic. He's the type of player I'd love to uncover.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived