Had a crap season gonna get fired can i stop this???

first off, Yes this is cheating but o well ,my game my rules :)

Secondly i have had a terrible season plauged with injuries in charge of Utd, just when everyone else decided to play amazingly :/ Lovly !!!

is there anyway to stop myself getting the sack using FMRTE or something ? as i know i get fired have just reloaded literally before i do !!??

Anyone able to help ???

If you just want to manage Utd, I'd just add yourself again as another manager and retire the old one. However if you want to preserve the first managers trophies, rep etc, then this won't help obviously

i think you're stuck unless you have a backup save earlier in the season.

possibly use fmrte to make you a legend at the club if that is possible? i'm not entirely sure if it is. you'd have to download and check it out.

beyond that, i think you just have to retire and make a new manager, but you lose your trophies and such, as was stated before.

I love when everyone comes into a thread and starts telling someone else how to play their game. SMH.

agree. Most people probably feel that if you are going to cheat than would you really enjoy staying on as manager knowing that you shouldn't have, but as you said, its his game and it would be better if people would try and help rather than telling him to 'man up' etc.

Archived