How often do you buy FM?

How often do you buy FM?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you buy FM?

• Every year
    • Every 2 years
    • Every 3 or more years

do you know people that buy it more often than once a year?

Yes. If you want to play on more than one machine you don't have any choice this year do you?

(And I have occassionally bought more than one a year to give one as a birthday gift but it averages out at once a year)

Yes. If you want to play on more than one machine you don't have any choice this year do you?

(And I have occassionally bought more than one a year to give one as a birthday gift but it averages out at once a year)

yes, i play on my desktop and laptop.

you just can't play them at the same time on steam. but its pretty hard to play 2 games of fm at the same time. and i wouldn't try even if i could.

do you know people that buy it more often than once a year?

I bought it twice in 2007. Think I ordered it online, then there was a silly delay in the order, so I just went out and bought a shop copy on release day. Had every intention of returning it but never got round to it, it sits in the cellar, in the original parcel/packaging.

I bought it twice in 2007. Think I ordered it online, then there was a silly delay in the order, so I just went out and bought a shop copy on release day. Had every intention of returning it but never got round to it, it sits in the cellar, in the original parcel/packaging.

I did the same with FM10!

Archived