View Poll Results: Why do you play FM?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • I simply love it!

    52 39.39%
  • I'm an addict...

    36 27.27%
  • I have no life -_-

    27 20.45%
  • I want to win everything with the club I love.

    17 12.88%
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 31 of 31

Thread: Why do you play FM?

  1. #1
    Amateur
    Join Date
    6th October 2011
    Location
    www.footballmanagerblog.org
    Posts
    167

    Default Why do you play FM?

    I would like to know why do you play FM? That's all...
    Last edited by FootballManagerBlog; 14-11-2011 at 12:46.

  2. #2
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    28th June 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, AU
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Er... all of the above?

  3. #3
    Amateur
    Join Date
    6th October 2011
    Location
    www.footballmanagerblog.org
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hugo_rune View Post
    Er... all of the above?
    HAHA

  4. #4
    Amateur
    Join Date
    23rd September 2007
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Because I have to do something until a new version of Eastside Hockey Manager comes out.

  5. #5
    Amateur
    Join Date
    6th October 2011
    Location
    www.footballmanagerblog.org
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bojangles View Post
    Because I have to do something until a new version of Eastside Hockey Manager comes out.
    nice

  6. #6
    Amateur
    Join Date
    3rd August 2011
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Because FM is the only realistic football game. Fifa and PES are fine games but it's arcade football (in Fifa, the ball is the weight of a feather, i prefer play realistic football in watching like FM than play theses console games).

  7. #7
    Reserves
    Join Date
    29th November 2001
    Location
    Twitter: @allantrotter SEN/PSN: trottay
    Posts
    13,118

    Default

    because your mum is busy ;)
    in all seriousness i play it because i enjoy it

  8. #8
    Reserves
    Join Date
    14th March 2004
    Location
    Phnom Penh!
    Posts
    10,337

    Default

    Addddddict ....... but I could stop if I wanted ........... just ...... one ..... more...... .game ......

  9. #9
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    27th June 2005
    Location
    Bromley researcher
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bojangles View Post
    Because I have to do something until a new version of Eastside Hockey Manager comes out.
    I'm sure you know already but: http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...l-discussions/

  10. #10
    World Cup Winner
    Join Date
    20th May 2003
    Posts
    56,018

    Default

    I play it because I enjoy it. As soon as the enjoyment stops it is time to find something else to do with the vast quantities of time I spend playing it.

  11. #11
    Amateur
    Join Date
    6th October 2011
    Location
    www.footballmanagerblog.org
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phnompenhandy View Post
    Addddddict ....... but I could stop if I wanted ........... just ...... one ..... more...... .game ......
    LoL me to mate, just can't stop playing it, one more haha!

  12. #12
    Amateur
    Join Date
    23rd September 2007
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hluraven View Post
    I actually didn't. Thanks.

    To hades with Scots Law assignments. I'm researching something truly important.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    9th November 2008
    Location
    when the mods message me it makes me want to put my fist through a wall
    Posts
    1,716

    Default

    FM is a way of life, its a lifestyle

  14. #14
    Third Team
    Join Date
    14th November 2008
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    8,111

    Default

    1st and 4th option for me.
    www.fmbosnia.com - The game starts here

  15. #15
    Amateur
    Join Date
    3rd November 2011
    Posts
    24

    Default

    addict

  16. #16
    Amateur
    Join Date
    20th October 2006
    Posts
    141

    Default

    im an addict, I dont want to play anymore, I hate it most of the time but I have to be on it

  17. #17
    Third Team
    Join Date
    21st November 2007
    Location
    Winter is coming
    Posts
    9,841

    Default

    Because I got bored of football games where I could control the players and wanted something more entertaining and realistic

  18. #18
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    29th November 2010
    Location
    Bourne, Lincolnshire
    Posts
    5,166

    Default

    Because I have no life and the Mrs annoys me.

  19. #19
    Amateur
    Join Date
    21st October 2007
    Location
    Offline
    Posts
    771

    Default

    Missing the other, explain below option.

    For me, I'd rather play FM then that I'd have talk about feelings or do other scary stuff with the misses

  20. #20
    Amateur
    Join Date
    31st March 2010
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    540

    Default

    LOL wow I didn't know they're were players who are into the game as much as me.

    I love playing FM because its so realistic and because I love trying to improve the fortunes of my fave team(Inter) and taking mid-level teams to the top while watching top clubs crumble(hopefully).

  21. #21
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    18th January 2010
    Posts
    2,118

    Default

    I simply love it, a nice distraction from real life, with a million different ways of playing it.

  22. #22
    Amateur
    Join Date
    6th October 2011
    Location
    www.footballmanagerblog.org
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wendsill View Post
    Missing the other, explain below option.

    For me, I'd rather play FM then that I'd have talk about feelings or do other scary stuff with the misses
    ''scary stuff with the misses'' LoL legendary statement! hahaha

  23. #23
    Amateur
    Join Date
    6th October 2011
    Location
    www.footballmanagerblog.org
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManUTactician247 View Post
    I simply love it, a nice distraction from real life, with a million different ways of playing it.
    nicely said

  24. #24
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    23rd June 2009
    Location
    Barreiro, Portugal
    Posts
    1,810

    Default

    Because FC Porto win almost everything in Portugal... so FM it«s the only way to Benfica have some glory again!

  25. #25
    Amateur
    Join Date
    6th October 2011
    Location
    www.footballmanagerblog.org
    Posts
    167

    Default

    So I guess you picked the 4th option
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyzer Soze View Post
    Because FC Porto win almost everything in Portugal... so FM it«s the only way to Benfica have some glory again!

  26. #26
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    23rd June 2009
    Location
    Barreiro, Portugal
    Posts
    1,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FootballManagerBlog View Post
    So I guess you picked the 4th option
    Actually i pick number 2, because in truth FM is a really addiction to me.
    But, as someone has already stated, all 4 choices could be applied.

  27. #27
    Amateur
    Join Date
    3rd August 2011
    Posts
    176

    Default

    I vote for number 1 but what is the difference between love it and be addict, especially when FM is a passion for you ?

  28. #28
    Amateur
    Join Date
    6th October 2011
    Location
    www.footballmanagerblog.org
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by speedas View Post
    I vote for number 1 but what is the difference between love it and be addict, especially when FM is a passion for you ?
    When you say passion, well then maybe there is no difference between love and addiction for FM, I'd say passion combines those two together.

  29. #29
    Amateur
    Join Date
    9th November 2009
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Unfortunately I have a life.. i wish i could play all day but work gets in my way

  30. #30
    Amateur
    Join Date
    4th June 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by speedas View Post
    Because FM is the only realistic football game..........
    I agree with speedas. This game does play and feel the most realistic of all the football games currently out there. BTW: I voted for #1.

  31. #31
    Amateur
    Join Date
    6th October 2011
    Location
    www.footballmanagerblog.org
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Anyone going crazy like this kid while playing FM?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts