[RELEASE] 60 Playable Nations and Extra Champions Leagues

Unknown Hacker

DOWNLOAD THE FINAL VERSION NOW!!

As some of you may or may not be aware, I started a project when the game came out trying to add playable leagues to a massive list of countries. The project sort of snowballed from there and now I have got it to a stage where all of the leagues are compatible with each other.

Competitions included in this patch so far:

Note: The files named "Estonia" and "Mauritania" and "Canada" are incompatible with eachother. Due to problems with created teams within new structures. I will be trying to make them compatible for the next update. See the next post for downloads and planned further additions.

KEY:

Red - Nation/Tournament was in V1 update file

Orange - Nation/Tournament was added in V1.1 update file

Blue - Added in Final Version (V1.2)

Green - Added in Final Edition

Bahrain

Iran

Iraq

Jordan

Kuwait

Oman

Qatar

Saudi Arabia

Syria

UAE

Uzbekistan

Fiji

New Caledonia

New Zealand

Solomon Islands

Vanuatu

Armenia

Azerbaijan

Bosnia

Estonia

Faroe Islands

Georgia

Kazakhstan

Latvia

Lithuania

Luxembourg

Montenegro

Jamaica

Ivory Coast

Egypt

Ghana

Nigeria

Senegal

Algeria

Morocco

Mauritania

Tunisia

Burkina Faso

Cameroon

Libya

Mali

Zimbabwe

Gabon

Sierra Leone

Guinea

Malawi

Uganda

Zambia

Angola

Benin

Niger

Botswana

Togo

Trinidad and Tobago

Antigua & Barbuda

Cuba

Suriname

Guyana

Grenada

Canada

The Phillipines

Tahiti

Cayman Islands

Vietnam

Thailand

Moldova

Other Comps:

Pan American Games

Arab Champions League

CFU Club Championship

Mediterranean Games

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Download:

Current Version

V1.2

See this thread in the Editor's Hideaway for previous releases and technical support

Planned Additions:

None! I'm all done and looking forward to playing a save file which isn't a test!

I'd like to thank Acidburn for his testing of the Oceanian files, Sangue Blu for providing me with a Mauritanian structure and testing, OptimusPrime and kafwell for their answering of other people's questions, and mavericktangoII and nedlug81 for their helpful bug reports.

how we will apply the update every time we must start new game for every update right ?

Yes, unfortunately that is the case. But to be honest I'm only going to be making a few more updates to the file. So in that regard you might want to hold off for a week or so until the next few countries have all been made.

Well, what can I say. You've created lots of new leagues in a month and it's great. I don't think I'll be using them anytime soon but it's good to know that it's there :thup:. How easy are the Channel Islands? Could you create them as one nation? Or three separate nations.

If I was to make the Channel Islands I'd create the leagues as secondary divisions to the English structure. But I don't think I will be able to make new nations without ballsing up the existing structures.

Thanks to everyone for their positive feedback and downloads.

Estonia and Maurtiania have caution signs next to them in my game?
Note: Estonia and Mauritania are incompatible with eachother if both files are selected. Due to problems with created teams within both structures. I will be trying to make them compatible for the next update.

From the first post.

I'm not sure. If he hasn't created any clubs then it should be OK but I suppose you'd have to test it.

Sorry about the delayed Canada file by the way. Ran into a brick wall.

It's alright. I'll have a look at it when it's done. Are you adding the real life schedule (although the league website is very very confusing) for the 2011 CSL season?

I might try to create in conjunction with your files (US expansion), but I lack time atm.

It's alright. I'll have a look at it when it's done. Are you adding the real life schedule (although the league website is very very confusing) for the 2011 CSL season?

I might try to create in conjunction with your files (US expansion), but I lack time atm.

I don't think I will be simply because my life is about to get a lot busier...

Archived