Do you play with League Expansions or use any other custom content?

As someone who loves creating them, I'm always interested to know who uses custom content (league expansions, new leagues etc).

Over 2000 people have downloaded the FMU England Levels 7&8 (formerly uncle ron's), which counts for over 3% of the active player base (going by FM2012 peak online today on Steam)

Do you use custom content for the game?

As someone who loves creating them, I'm always interested to know who uses custom content (league expansions, new leagues etc).

Over 2000 people have downloaded the FMU England Levels 7&8 (formerly uncle ron's), which counts for over 3% of the active player base (going by FM2012 peak online today on Steam)

Do you use custom content for the game?

Seriously? That's very impressive. I bet that's far more than those who load up India, Indonesia, Hong Kong and a fair few other leagues that come with the [ahem] disc. Nb. I play off-line, so I guess I an d many others don't register on that stat.

I couldn't play (i.e. buy the game) without free custom content. The leagues, media packs, youngstars files along with graphics add-ons such as skins, player pics, background pics. The dedicated fellas that produce this stuff and put it out for free (well, pay for it where they host websites) have my sincere admiration; not only for their efforts, but for the quality of the material that they put out these days. :applause:

I couldn't play (i.e. buy the game) without free custom content. The leagues, media packs, youngstars files along with graphics add-ons such as skins, player pics, background pics. The dedicated fellas that produce this stuff and put it out for free (well, pay for it where they host websites) have my sincere admiration; not only for their efforts, but for the quality of the material that they put out these days. :applause:

I'd agree with that. Big kudos to them. Makes the game that much better.

As a guy who likes to create stuff for the game myself, I love to see what other people can do. Especially with regards to creative league expansions; youngster files and transfer updates. I'm also prone to downloading legends files every now and again.

Open up the Editor's Hideaway to the teeming millions SI!!!

Well, I'm not very familiar with the English lower leagues, so I haven't downloaded anything like that yet. My current game is in the 4th tier of the German league and I'm using ThomasH's file for it (I don't know if it's available here as well, but I got it from a German forum called Meistertrainer). In addition to that, I also use Nik33's Data Packs and of course some stuff to get the real names of clubs and competitions.

That's it, for my current career game anyway. At some point later in the year, I'd be looking forward to a Scottish lower league editor file, because I've always loved playing there and its reputation is just right to slowly build an European powerhouse ;)

I've downloaded most of Unknown Hacker's excellent files and intend to do a career game around Africa and the middle east as that's somewhere that is completely unknown to me. I know most of them are only various leagues activated without any real players or kits but as I'm not familar with the leagues that doesn't really matter to me

I've downloaded most of Unknown Hacker's excellent files and intend to do a career game around Africa and the middle east as that's somewhere that is completely unknown to me. I know most of them are only various leagues activated without any real players or kits but as I'm not familar with the leagues that doesn't really matter to me

Cheers mate. I knew somebody had downloaded them. ;)

I'm playing my own custom league file, but did also start a save with the level 7/8 custom file as that was already very good last year.

I will also start a save later with a Netherland custom leaue and probably a German Oberliga file.

I created a two-tier Georgian league that I added to my Russian Premier League save. I've become fascinated by Soviet football, and wanted another former USSR nation in the game besides Russia, Belarus, and Ukraine. Since my RPL club is close to the Georgian border, I thought they made the most sense to add. Also play with the logo and face packs.

Archived