+ Reply to Thread

Thread: argh help!

Banned

Default argh help!

its a sad day, for some reason whenever i start a game recently i get bored!! i mean i sort all tactics etc players training etc, then after about 4 pre season games i get bored? does anyone know how to stop this lol?? anyone ever experienced the same thing lol?? help

Youth Team

What kind of team are you choosing?

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by robbiecraigstart View Post
    its a sad day, for some reason whenever i start a game recently i get bored!! i mean i sort all tactics etc players training etc, then after about 4 pre season games i get bored? does anyone know how to stop this lol?? anyone ever experienced the same thing lol?? help
    Give up the game and try doing something else that you enjoy.

Also, I don't understand your use of the acronym 'lol' in the places you've used it. Is it really that funny?

Semi Pro

The Lol thing does my nut in.

I'd go with Kenco's advice. Give it a break. Or go to the challenges or editor forums to see something that rocks your boat.

Banned

i used it because its more of a ' am i sad cos i am even saying this ' haha! i was plymouth, guided them to league one first season got bored no money etc, started with liverpool got bored after sorting staff training etc.. hmm

Amateur

I think it's similar to writer's block

Amateur

Bored of the game myself at the moment. Just gonna take a break from it for a few weeks and eventually ill have that FM urge and ill be back playing it regularly. Nothing to worry about, I will go on and off the game all year.

+ Reply to Thread