Wow! ALL of my players are "ineligible for next match"!!!

Wtf?!? I am in my third season of a team that I worked so hard to put together, so much time and effort, and now I am playing my fourth game of my third season, and ALL of my players "ineligible for next match"!! What type of glitch is this?!? Is there a remedy for this error? Anoyone heard of this?

Wtf?!? I am in my third season of a team that I worked so hard to put together, so much time and effort, and now I am playing my fourth game of my third season, and ALL of my players "ineligible for next match"!! What type of glitch is this?!? Is there a remedy for this error? Anoyone heard of this?

No, its a regular season game.

I will answer any questions if more info is needed.

Literally, the day before the match, everyone is good, but as soon as its time for the team selection on match day, LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE players is marked "ineligible for next match"!

My registrations were done flawlessly, in fact, I always double or triple check... I even played three matches before this...

and here are two more screens:

Day before match:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y214/DDTS/ineligible3.jpg

Matchday:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y214/DDTS/ineligible4.jpg

BTW... anotherthing!... in the screen before match day, it says that I have 0 players registered!??!?

Only one thing, the screenie you posted shows the match as 11th Sept, there is an international before that every year so your previous game would have been in August.

This means that the 3 games you played were pre transfer window close and so all players would be eligible. The problem is that registration is a real sod and will ask you to do it continually and then mess up if you don't do it every single time.

What I think happened is you registered and played you games and just like everybody else thought that was the end of it and then maybe missed a final day registration reminder which we all ignore because we think we have finished it but really we haven't.

That's what I think, but I might be full of crap icon_biggrin.gif

Give your news a quick read through just in case.

Fraid not, if you got on ok when holidaying your previous game then holiday to January and you will be allowed to re-register due to the transfer window and just keep an eye.

This is a really big issue at the minute and loads of people have had problems with it especially in Spain.

Turn off autosave, holiday until January and then re-register and see what happens. TBH I don't think anybody has a clue what's going on and this is the only idea I can come up with.

Make sure you turn off autosave in case it doesn't work.

Reading the Spanish registration bug thread in the bug forum, shows that it hits more leagues where you have to register your players for the season. Apparently Turkey included.

Making sure you don't miss that last news item doesn't guarantee that the bug won't hit your team either.

You will have to wait for the patch in february/march to be able to play in a league where you have to register your team without there being a chance of this happening.

Archived