4-2-2-2 "il Devasto" (untick target man... XD)

new version available post #3

satorox from here http://www.fmpassion.com/index.php?/topic/5629-4-2-2-2-il-devasto/page__pid__147776__st__20#entry147776

2012 versionof "il Devasto" has a few significant changes compared to version 2011. The first concerns the direction of the passing set to "bothsides" to exploit fully the contribution of the two wingers that, unlike past version, will have more CCC but they make so many assists also:

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/6596/reloadm.jpg

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/8370/screenshot012em.jpg

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4296/screenshot019te.jpg

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4980/screenshot020ng.jpg

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4040/screenshot021w.jpg

The second change, however, concerns the way in which the two strikers are set in order not to have a singlescorer from which to depend on the fortunes of the team but to put them both in a position to score:

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/1661/screenshot015er.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5746/screenshot017r.jpg

http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/5098/screenshot016v.jpg

he third change concerns the free kicks,corner kicks in particular are set to send in goals the dcr:

PLAYERS:

(IMPORTANT: pace, stamina, passing, acceleration, ball control, technique are essential skills for all the role, especially for centrals defenders, wings and right striker. Also, as per my tactics, that is always said to avoid players who among the "preferred shares" the shot from distance , CR7 is an exception )

-GK: the best you can find. I suggest you give strong consideration to the following values​​: one on one, position, concentration.

-FB:

a) meduim-low reputation teams: I suggest you put aside the typical values ​​of the "Brazilian" full back to give space to the substance. It means you should focus on defensive qualities like marking, contrast, position, without the ball and concentration. and not on offensive skills like cross, technique, passing, dribbling.

b) medium-high reputation teams:In this case, I suggest you to take into consideration those fb that, as values, have a right mix of defensive and offensive skills.

-CB: The best you can buy. Moreover, the right central defender must be high and good in the air (at least 16) .

-MC:

a) meduim-low reputation teams: you should focus on Marking (at least 12), determination, contrasts (at least 13), passing (at least 15), without the ball are the skills you need to consider. In short, forget the fantasy, dribbling and forget tc.

b) medium-high reputation teams: is the same as above, except that in "contrast", one of the two can have a little bit less than 13.

-WINGERS: acceleration, pace (at least 14), steps (at least 13), cross (at least 13), finishing (at least 12), technique, ballcontrol, dribbling, fantasy, without the ball and team play. In this role, you can also adjust the TC but they have all the appropriate values ​​in the "quality" that I wrote. (Pastore, in the last edition, became the best winger right of the game)

-RIGHT STRIKER: pace (at least 15), finalization, composure, intuition, without the ball, dribbling, technique.

-LEFT STRIKER: may be a little slower than the right, but must have at least 13/14 in passing. Consider, for the rest, the str skills.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HINTS & TIPS:

-Pitch dimension: MAX

-O.i.: NO

-Pre-match training: ASSISTANT MANAGER

-Pre season friendly match: ASSISTANT MANAGER

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOADS:

In this thread I enclose two versions of the tactic. The first is the "continuum" of the old "il devasto" and the second is a more defensive tactic based on a ball rotation.

1) 4-2-2-2 _il devasto_ RELOAD (Tottenham, Mag 2012).tac ("il devasto" Reload)

2) 4-2-2-2 _il devasto_ V.D. (Tottenham, Mag 2012).tac ("il devasto" Defensive Version)

i've created a new better version of this tactic and, this new version, is an evolution of the original devasto ("il devasto" fm2011):

specific hints & tips:

-you have to select the option "counterattack"

-MATCH PREPARATION(important): worklod high; additional focus area: no specific area

this is the link ( "il devasto" Foggia ver.):

http://www.mediafire.com/?sx6i1616sspprpi

[/font][/color]HINTS & TIPS(new "il devasto" foggia ver.):

pitch dimension: max

-opponents instructions: no

-match preparation(IMPORTANT):

A) worklod: high

B) additional focus area: no specific area

-Pre season friendly matches: assistant manager

-you have to select the option "counterattack" from tactics menu

NEW DOWNLOAD: "il devasto" FOGGIA VER. (best version in my opinion):

4-2-4 Il devasto foggia (Foggia, Lug 2012).tac ("il devasto" Foggia ver.)

No way. Didn't think he would release a 2012 version. If this tactic is half as good as last years version, i am definitely going to fall in love with fm again.

One question: Is the "continuum" tactic a new/tweaked tactic? or is it jst the old one from last year, i didnt really get that part?

No way. Didn't think he would release a 2012 version. If this tactic is half as good as last years version, i am definitely going to fall in love with fm again.

One question: Is the "continuum" tactic a new/tweaked tactic? or is it jst the old one from last year, i didnt really get that part?

i think its a major tweaked one. he very hard to get hold off lol.

I have tested almost all tactics that have been rated high for FM12 without dominating the game.

I did use 4-2-2-2 ''il Devasto for some time on FM11 and i have made a tweaked one for FM12. This tweaks is things i have read up and learned from all posts made around this tactic and i think i have combined them good.

And for me this one have been brilliant, it is brilliant anyway, but i think the small tweaks i did have been done major impact.

Iam just done with my third season with my Liverpool and i ONLY lost 1 match. I won Fa-Cup final 8-0 over Everton, I won League Cup over Sunderland and CL final over Real Madrid 6-2

League table

PremierDivision2013-2014.png

I have a good squad and have used all the transfer money i had, but Man City used almost 500 mill more and they didnt dominate that much.

If someone are interrested in my tweaked one. let me know.

Sorry for my bad english (from Norway :D)

I have tested almost all tactics that have been rated high for FM12 without dominating the game.

I did use 4-2-2-2 ''il Devasto for some time on FM11 and i have made a tweaked one for FM12. This tweaks is things i have read up and learned from all posts made around this tactic and i think i have combined them good.

And for me this one have been brilliant, it is brilliant anyway, but i think the small tweaks i did have been done major impact.

Iam just done with my third season with my Liverpool and i ONLY lost 1 match. I won Fa-Cup final 8-0 over Everton, I won League Cup over Sunderland and CL final over Real Madrid 6-2

League table

I have a good squad and have used all the transfer money i had, but Man City used almost 500 mill more and they didnt dominate that much.

yeah put it up please

I have alrdy upload it, its in same post as my screenshots.

But here is it again :)

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20978092/4-2-2-2+il+devasto_thespios+%28tweak+v12.0.4%29+%28Liverpool%2C+Okt+2014%29.tac

Can you put a screen of your team please ? I mean the tactical formation, want to see who is playing where. Thx.

oh, what is "contrasti" or contrast ? Does this mean tackle ?

you say example of your tweaks could you explain what you done?

and dont you tink you getting results like that because of your team #justsaying

I have made some change of mentality of right striker, midfield players, passing, creativ freedom, and some minor changes with those 4 i defence. but if they have made a major different in how the team play i cant say. but overal i think the balance is better.

i might start a new game where i start using the tweak version from scratch, then i will see how it works without a team who should be dominating anyway.

i thats crap, i hope you get your chance this weekend. iam working on making a 3-2-2-1-2 tactic for fm12, i had sucsess in fm08, fm09 with this kind of tactic, but it didnt work at all on fm10. but that will be sometime in the future! not atm ;)

PM me with your steam ID, if you want. share tips would be awsome

look at this

My season is over ,...... look and judge yourself most goals, most assists, most of the best average in all, these tactics again very

pic's

Games :

Table :

Players Stats

Mijn seizoen is ten einde,......Kijk en oordeel zelf

Meeste doelpunten, meeste assists, meeste beste gemiddelde, in alles is deze tactiek weer super

Wedstrijden]9qy90h.png

Stand]6plv0g.png

Statistieken]14nmsew.png

Thespios ur il devasto tweaked version rocks with newcastle i scored 34 goals conceded 11 goals won all of them :cool:

Cool CuGCuG, glad to hear that! if you find any tweaks that helps, let me know =)

If you could, post me some screenshots. With your Newcastle, first season?

League table

Hi Mate,

What kind of match prep do you use?

THX!

League table

Hi Mate,

What kind of match prep do you use?

THX!

Thespios,

You are from norway, I saw your tactic screen. I look at your match preparation

Use Google translate

You MP is:

Average and Attacking movement?

thanks,

I give it a try, I already use devasto 10 notches (fm11) for fm12, I had a lot of succes with it.

Update:

I play with a average team from Holland

Play against Rapid Wien Away in Euro CUP WON WITH 8-2 !!!

WIN 4-3 Away

WIN 6-3 Away

I downloaded tactic from Thespios,it is the best one around.Aloso playing with Newcastle,look at the screens!

http://imageshack.us/f/534/englishpremierdivisiono.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/851/newcastleunitedtacticso.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/189/newcastleunitedfixtures.jpg/

It is a fantastic tactic,THANK YOU!

Glad to hear.. i have had some problems atm, but i guess my team just have abit moral problems.. have played 2-3 draws last 6 games. :(

@ jimmy, im liverpool and my mate is man scum lol who i know you love, he wooped my ass and won the league cup, league and champions league, with the il devesto reload, amazing thing tho was the champs league semis against Barce, he got destroyed 5-1 away, but he got the greatest result ever at home 6-0, it was amazing to watch and even i was excited for him, that result alone seals it for me, so if thespis version is better then wow.

no OI

Max pitch size

Average and Attacking movement

this is what satorax said of match prep:

calima ... sets the reload as a primary tactic and try to set the game on pre workout: -Workload: medium -Area of attention: defensive movements tell you one thing, time 3 weeks and assist them to DEVASTATION

and:I started in mid-September, up until then was set to "movements of the team." I noticed that, first of all accept so few goals, and almost all are shots from distance and then I noticed (and this can not explain it) the better team attacks and the movement is more fluid

testing and it worksssss

Archived