Disappearing manager photo

Anyone else's manager photo disappear randomly in your career and never return? Happened to me on multiple games on FM11 and I cannot believe it's not been rectified for FM12. I posted about it happening in FM11 and was given a long winded guide of how to fix it by an si worker, and that didn't even work! SI are obviously aware of the issue but do nothing about it. Lazy.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys...

I installed a new skin... used it for a bit and then went back to the original SI skin. My manager picture disappeared so I've followed the advice in the guide about adding the manager pic...and it didn't work. All my other players pictures I've put into the game work fine so I know the code is fine... is there any other reason why my picture wouldn't show?

Hi guys...

I installed a new skin... used it for a bit and then went back to the original SI skin. My manager picture disappeared so I've followed the advice in the guide about adding the manager pic...and it didn't work. All my other players pictures I've put into the game work fine so I know the code is fine... is there any other reason why my picture wouldn't show?

If you have done player pictures by UID they they will work, not sure but your UID might change from game to game. Try setting it by the birth date method instead or changing the UID in the config.xml file

I have found that when you have 'reload skin on confirm' ticked, and the skin is then reloaded you will lose the picture, this is because your picture was uploaded during the add manager part of the game, the other pics such as for players are stored in the fm2012 folder, so they get reloaded.

I have found that when you have 'reload skin on confirm' ticked, and the skin is then reloaded you will lose the picture, this is because your picture was uploaded during the add manager part of the game, the other pics such as for players are stored in the fm2012 folder, so they get reloaded.

Most likely the cause, I will be using the birth date method from now on

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just going to bump this - my manager pic won't appear still. It happened on my most recent save now too. Started a new season with man utd - I added some player pictures - the first 3 times I loaded the skin it worked fine but I then did it for a 4th time and my pic has gone again :(

Archived