When FM makes you mad!!!

Thread has probably been done before, but in my current Man Utd save on FM 09-10, in season 12-13, played Hull at home who are really average and they beat us 1-0. My team that played was this in a 4-2-4 formation.

Akinfeev/ Rafael Smalling Subotic Bale/ Rodwell Ozil/ Silva Sanchez/ Neymar Rooney

Last season we scored 108 goals in the league and at home we usually destroy teams. Rooney, Bale and Rafael all got a rating of no than 6.0 so I fined them one weeks wages, which they naturally weren't happy about.

This occurred over the Christmas period so a couple of days later we were at Sheffield Utd who had been promoted, and so I replaced Rooney (club captain) with Danny Welbeck, Bale with Fabio and kept Rafael in only because Phil Jones (bought from Blackburn age 17 for £1.7m in first season) was injured. We only went to win 7-0 with Welbeck getting 4 with an average of 9.9 and being 5-0 up at half time.

So after quite a few expletives and threatening to destroy anything in sight, that result didn't make happy as Hull played Spurs and conceded 6!!!! I do swear sometimes that keepers against my team always perform so much better than against others.

I do swear sometimes that keepers against my team always perform so much better than against others.

I see this in real life all the time. Some players are big gamers. And let's be honest (it hurts me to say this) any team playing against Man Utd at Old Trafford is probably the biggest game of many a footballers career.

He lost to Hull 1-0 then Hull went and got tonked the next game. If you can't handle losing then FM isn't for you.

Technique, I can handle losing,just, but get annoyed when the team I played gets tonked the next game. Basically how could they play so good against me but so poor the next game.

finished 1 season with chelsea..this is what i found that is so damn annoying compared to previous FM..

1. Througout the last season, and continue until now, new season october 2012, my players always, i mean ALWAYS injured during international duty..and when i wrote this, lukaku finished his international duty and come to his beloved stadium saying that he will have holidays for 5months!! GREAT!!!

2. Injury will ALWAYS be 3,4 weeks...last season bought ganso during the first transfer window, roman involved in the transfer process which cost 36million, and guess what, due to all this annoying thing i listed here, he only played 18 games!!! btw, i have 5 physios, 19-20 attribute at physiotherapy, all of them

3. ok, this happen a lot..i shoot ON TARGET 11-12, got 1 or 2 goals..opponent shoot 3 on target, 2 goals...f**k...there are torres,cech,lampard and terry on that pitch!!! who do you think they are???

4. liverpool come to stamford bridge, 10minutes...25minutes...2nd half start, 50minutes...70minutes..OMG!!! reina is a robot!! he's performance is up when playing away!! not feeling nervous?? possession, chelsea 62% - liverpool 38%...oh,suarez shoot!! that's liverpool second shot throughout the game, annnnd, GOALLLLL!!!! F**k!!

i know people will say this is how it should be, this happen once a while...but no, in this game, to me with chelsea, it is not once a while

that's all from me...thank you..zzzz

finished 1 season with chelsea..this is what i found that is so damn annoying compared to previous FM..

1. Througout the last season, and continue until now, new season october 2012, my players always, i mean ALWAYS injured during international duty..and when i wrote this, lukaku finished his international duty and come to his beloved stadium saying that he will have holidays for 5months!! GREAT!!!

2. Injury will ALWAYS be 3,4 weeks...last season bought ganso during the first transfer window, roman involved in the transfer process which cost 36million, and guess what, due to all this annoying thing i listed here, he only played 18 games!!! btw, i have 5 physios, 19-20 attribute at physiotherapy, all of them

3. ok, this happen a lot..i shoot ON TARGET 11-12, got 1 or 2 goals..opponent shoot 3 on target, 2 goals...f**k...there are torres,cech,lampard and terry on that pitch!!! who do you think they are???

4. liverpool come to stamford bridge, 10minutes...25minutes...2nd half start, 50minutes...70minutes..OMG!!! reina is a robot!! he's performance is up when playing away!! not feeling nervous?? possession, chelsea 62% - liverpool 38%...oh,suarez shoot!! that's liverpool second shot throughout the game, annnnd, GOALLLLL!!!! F**k!!

i know people will say this is how it should be, this happen once a while...but no, in this game, to me with chelsea, it is not once a while

that's all from me...thank you..zzzz

The physiotherepy attribute determines how accurately your physio will predict the duration of an injury, it doesn't do anything to prevent them.

About number 3, wouldn't you expect Torres not to score? :p

Good point :applause:

It's not just the quantity of shots you should be looking at; try making sure your team gets good quality shots instead

I get annoyed with the shots thing too, amount of times ive dominated a team they've had 3 shots and they all went in. The other thing that gets me this year is last minute goals. No matter when i make my substitutions, whether i tell my team to drop back and defend, the other teams ALWAYS seem to score in stoppage time. Just played stoke, ws dominating them, they had a fair few shots but none were shown in the highlights. I score, then in the 89th minute. The highlight is: Stoke corner, cross in, goal. It happens all the time, no matter how my team has played or what i do at the end, the other team always snatches a goal. I was beating villa 5-3. They scored in the 77th, 84th and 88th minute, followed by a 92nd equaliser by me... Such a joke.

Archived