+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: One Man, One Dream and Five Champions Leagues

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by HotChocolate View Post
    The World Cup group is a hard group, but then again you are Brazil, so anything is easy!
    Hopefully so, we still have some of the best players in the game and although Jose is getting old Robson is really starting to shine and should be able to take over. I even have some top notch youth defenders and midfielders so if I retain the World Cup I might even stay for longer.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Amateur

and the winners of the 2030 World Cup are.......

BURKINA FASO

Not sure how, but it's true. We got knocked out to Greece in the second round on penalties in a match we dominated but failed to convert enough chances.

THEY SACKED ME!!! 7 trophies in 8 years and they sack me!!! My first sacking in FM12 and it sucks :P

Ok, I did plan on resigning but I guess they beat me to it.

Reserves

With that side it should have gone a lot better.

Semi Pro

Very poor defeat to Greece.

Amateur

Agreed, we dominated the match but that counts of nothing if you only score as many as the other side, plus Robson, who normally takes penalties as well was sent off which didn't help matters. But with the youngsters coming through I would have liked to have stayed to progress them but nowt I can do but watch now. I guess it all can't go right for me.

To further rub salt into the wounds my reputation has gone backwards - it probably doesn't help that winning in Australia means very little on a world wide basis - which means that all of the bigger nations are laughing off my job applications.

Youth Team

Burkina Faso?!

Amateur

Yup:

Funnily enough they drew all 3 group stage matches so were lucky to qualify, they also knocked out Argentina along the way to the final; they are now ranked 10th in the world.

After being laughed at by most International sides I ended up with 3 job offers: Republic of Ireland, Canada and Cameroon - so off to Africa for me

Youth Team

Do they have good players or are they all greyed out?

Part-Timer

Burkina Faso!?!?!? Seriously!

Semi Pro

You lot will be eating your words when Burkina Faso lift the World Cup in 18 years time.

Amateur

Season 19
    Just realised I was about to start season 20 and had forgotten something :P

I was able to sign a couple of new players during the summer but with the restrictions with foreign players and my low transfer and wage budget there wasn't too much I could do to make things stronger. We performed well in the league though and although we couldn't match the unbeaten season we dominated the league again. Infact we won the league with 7 games to go which I didn't expect as Melbourne Victory had spent a lot of money on players with big wages, but they slumped to 7th. This did all help though as it allowed me to rest key players in league matches to keep them fresh for the Champions League.

I ended up needing away goals to win in the finals series against Adelaide, we had an entertaining 3-3 away draw and couldn't beat them at home, which ended 1-1 so I was darn lucky to get through. The final was much easier against Central Coast Mariners, it might have ended 2-1 but we should have thrashed them.

I still have Josh Jones and he should be at the club for another 4 years although he is now taking up 20% of my whole wage budget so I could do with success to keep funding him.

As I've posted before the CL is going ok, although after two defeats against Busan in the group stage I would have liked to avoid them, but football isn't that kind - I will face them in the Q-Finals in 2-weeks time!

and the least said about the World Cup the better

Code:
    Season     Team                League                       Position    Achievements
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Club:

2011/12    Boston United       English Blue Square North    1st         Division Champions
    2012/13    Boston United       English Blue Square Premier  2nd         Lost in Play-Off Finals
    2013/14    Boston United       English Blue Square Premier  2nd         Lost in Play-Off Finals
    2014/15    Boston United       English Blue Square Premier  1st         FA Trophy Winners
    2015/16    Burnley             English Championship         1st         Division Champions
    2016/17    Arsenal             English Premier League       3rd         League Cup Winners
    2017/18    Arsenal             English Premier League       3rd         FA Cup Winners
    2018/19    Arsenal             English Premier League       2nd         Champions League, FA Cup & Community Shield Winners
    2019/20    Arsenal             English Premier League       1st         League, Champions League, World Club Cup & Community Shield Winners
    2021       Sao Paulo           Brazilian First Division     1st         League Champions
    2022       Sao Paulo           Brazilian First Division     1st         League & Copa Libertadores Champions
    2023       Sao Paulo           Brazilian First Division                 Copa Libertadores & State Champions
    2023/24    Puebla              Mexican First Division       5th/7th
    2024/25    Puebla              Mexican First Division       4th/7th     Champions League & Open Season Champions
    2025/26    Melbourne Heart     Australian A League          4th         KO'd in Minor Final
    2026/27    Melbourne Heart     Australian A League          1st         League & Grand Final Winners
    2027/28    Melbourne Heart     Australian A League          1st         League & Grand Final Winners
    2028/29    Melbourne Heart     Australian A League          1st         League & Grand Final Winners
    2029/30    Melbourne Heart     Australian A League          1st         League & Grand Final Winners
    2030/31    Melbourne Heart     Australian A League
    Code:
    Seasons    Country             Achievements
    2016-2020  England             World Cup 2018 - First Knockouts
                                   Euro 2020 - First knockouts
    2022-2030  Brazil              Copa America 2023 - Winners
                                   Confederations Cup 2025 - Winners
    			       World Cup 2026 - Winners
                                   Copa America 2027 - Winners
                                   Confederations Cup 2029 - Winners
    			       World Cup 2030 - Second Round
    2030-      Cameroon

Amateur

Burkina Faso:
    They havea full squad and three quite good players, but a lot of what they have is average and some is quite poor. How they got to the finals no one will know. In the current African Nations Qualifying they are 3rd (in a group of 4).

Squad:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...adplayers.png/

Best Players:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...verviewpr.png/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...verviewpr.png/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...balyoverv.png/

Amateur

Wow, Burkino Faso!

Bit ungrateful of Brazil to sack you aswell!

Youth Team

Well to be fair those 3 you picked out are all world-class, and all in midfield. With a midfield like that which can control a game, then a bit of luck can see you through.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeXe View Post
    Well to be fair those 3 you picked out are all world-class, and all in midfield. With a midfield like that which can control a game, then a bit of luck can see you through.
    There was no one else worth picking out , their two strikers play in the Ukraine and Morocco :P
    Last edited by Azeryk`; 04-12-2011 at 22:12.

Amateur

Melbourne Heart 2 - 0 Busan
    Busan 1 - 0 Melbourne Heart

So am into the S-Finals for the first time, will face fellow Australian side Adelaide which is probably the easier of the teams I could of faced, although after last seasons finals series matches against them I know it will be tough.

Reserves

Hope you get through

Amateur

Thanks Deltablue

First leg it over, was hoping for a goal but alas it wasn't to be:

Amateur

And I'll now go to sleep a happy manager.

We will face Teraktor-Sazi Tabriz from Iran in the 1-match final which is at their ground.

Youth Team

Good luck in the final!

Third Team

Nice read! Good luck in the final!

Semi Pro

You call that a semi-final?

Good luck in the final

Amateur

Champions League Update

Well we didn't have the best preparation going into the CL final, we had a league match just three days before which we really could have done without. I rested several players and ended up losing the match which didn't help morale but at least my better players would be fully rested for the big match. We also had 1 injury, 1 suspension and 1 international call-up to my 4 main defenders leaving us quite weak at the back and having to use some of the better youths. Aside from that we were fully fit further up the field so I was hoping my midfield would control the game enough to protect my defence.

The other side have problems to their midfield and up front, with injuries, suspensions, international call ups and too many foreign players - that made me smile.

The result was a tad shocking, both sides were evenly matched and both of us had 13 shots in total, but my 7 on target compared to their 2 was the difference. We took our chances and the make shift defence held up well making it a nice match to watch. Quite a few of the players at the club are still young and with the recently improved training facilities the club could do well in the Asian CL in the future as well as dominate the league.

Josh Jones - Club legend in the making, someone I started with who is the first name on the team sheet.

Michael Sub - Signed as a free transfer when just 18, went straight into the first team and has stayed ever since.

Mark Herbert - My defensive rock who was suspended for the final, chips in with the odd crucial goal too.

So that is 4/5 Champions Leagues won, only one to go so it will be off to South Africa for me, I need to wait 8 months for the league to be added so will stay at Melbourne Heart and look to win the league title for the 5th time. It will also let me play in the CWC too. Disappointedly all trophies won whilst I have been at Melbourne Heart have not been added to my bibliography.

Amateur

One of my biggest upsets to date:

Amateur

So close.....

Part-Timer

Hard luck with the Chelsea loss. Off to Africa - any idea to whom specifically?

Reserves

Knew you'd get it soon

Youth Team

Brilliant end to your time in Melbourne! Can't wait to see how you get on in SA.

Amateur

Congrats on the ACL win

Youth Team

Well done on the ACL victory, and a really good showing in the CWC too

Burkino Faso winning the World Cup. Only in FM . Not surprised you got sacked from Brazil TBH, anything less than winning is not acceptable for them as a nation.

Amateur

Season 20
    Bitter rivals Melbourne Victory went all out to try and stop me from winning the league this season, spending £5M on transfer (the other 9 teams combined only spent £45k) and had wages double what any other AI side had. We helped them by having a bad start to the season due to concentrating on the Champions League too much and then went back to normal ways stumbling through the season. But the depth and quality of our squad was evident and despite all of that we still managed to win the league. In the end it looks more convincing than it really was - it was actually my lowest points total since taking over at the club.

The finals series went well, we faced Adelaide in the major final, winning 2-0 away and 5-1 at home to put us into the grand final in style. There we would face rivals Melbourne Victory but a 4-1 win would send the fans and manager home happy.

We also had a chance to start defending the Cl title before I would be leaving the club, we had Busan (again), Shandong and Osaka in the group stage, and although it did end close we did top the group with 12 points and beat Busan We would face Guangzhou in the second round........ it did NOT go to plan, a 0-3 defeat would mean that my final Asian match would be a defeat

Cameroon - It went BAD, we lost 2/3 group stage matches in the African nations cup and then lost a friendly to Egypt afterwards. I guess after leaving Brazil my heart wasn't in it so I decided not to inflict myself on Cameroon much longer and resigned.

On a slightly better note Brazil failed to win the Copa America without me - hehe

Code:
    Season     Team                League                       Position    Achievements
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Club:

2011/12    Boston United       English Blue Square North    1st         Division Champions
    2012/13    Boston United       English Blue Square Premier  2nd         Lost in Play-Off Finals
    2013/14    Boston United       English Blue Square Premier  2nd         Lost in Play-Off Finals
    2014/15    Boston United       English Blue Square Premier  1st         FA Trophy Winners
    2015/16    Burnley             English Championship         1st         Division Champions
    2016/17    Arsenal             English Premier League       3rd         League Cup Winners
    2017/18    Arsenal             English Premier League       3rd         FA Cup Winners
    2018/19    Arsenal             English Premier League       2nd         Champions League, FA Cup & Community Shield Winners
    2019/20    Arsenal             English Premier League       1st         League, Champions League, World Club Cup & Community Shield Winners
    2021       Sao Paulo           Brazilian First Division     1st         League Champions
    2022       Sao Paulo           Brazilian First Division     1st         League & Copa Libertadores Champions
    2023       Sao Paulo           Brazilian First Division                 Copa Libertadores & State Champions
    2024/25    Puebla              Mexican First Division       4th/7th     Champions League & Open Season Champions
    2025/26    Melbourne Heart     Australian A League          4th         KO'd in Minor Final
    2026/27    Melbourne Heart     Australian A League          1st         League & Grand Final Winners
    2027/28    Melbourne Heart     Australian A League          1st         League & Grand Final Winners
    2028/29    Melbourne Heart     Australian A League          1st         League & Grand Final Winners
    2029/30    Melbourne Heart     Australian A League          1st         Champions League, League & Grand Final Winners
    2030/31    Melbourne Heart     Australian A League          1st         League & Grand Final Winners
    So I have now resigned from Melbourne Heart and had SIX staff members follow me out. I will now hopefully get a job in South Africa soon.

Amateur

And Brazil have sacked their manager and offered me the job - thoughts?

Youth Team

You've certainly got a lot of stamps on your passport from all over the world now! Not a bad way to leave Melbourne Heart...Champions of Asia, no mean feat with some of the top teams in Asia .

As for the Brazil job...a high pressure job but a chance of winning some more silverware.

Third Team

Just finished catching up,well done on winning the Asian Champions League and you gave an absolute brilliant showing in the Club World Cup!Interesting to see where you will end up next.

As for Burkina Faso.....

Amateur

Thanks for the comments Raware and B.W.G

I decided against Brazil, it didn't feel right after being sacked just 1 year prior. I plan on waiting until after the next European Championships in 1 year time and see what is available then.

Amateur

My new club:

Bloemfontein Celtic

Hopefully my last club side in this save game. The team are struggling down in 12th but the team report does show we have some quality and no major weak area so I think the main job is going to be improving morale and just getting enough points to stay in the league and then use the time between seasons to improve better. But if someone is available on a freebie then I won't be able to say no :P

I think one of the problems I'll have now is if I can finish the challenge before the games starts to get unplayable. I am already at a stage where saving takes forever and even the time between matches can take a while.

Youth Team

Good luck with 'Celtic', I think your squad looks more than capable of staying clear of danger

Amateur

Good luck in SA

Third Team

Good luck with Bloem Celtic

Reserves

Right, looks like you'll have to earn the last title a bit.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by deltablue View Post
    Right, looks like you'll have to earn the last title a bit.
    I've lost most games since joining, I think this could take a while

Semi Pro

Easy, easy, easy, easy.

Amateur

Fantastic effort to win the Asian CL and this next one certainly looks like a challenge!

Amateur

Season 21
    Not much of an update this time as I took over with a good chunk of the season gone. I was hoping for a decent start to life in South Africa though, the team report looked promising and I thought that with a boost in morale that the results would soon be in our favour. How wrong was I! We were spanked on several occasions and only won a couple of games before the end of the season - luckily the teams around us in the league had similar form and we didn't risk being relegated.

But I know what needs doing to do better next season = get 11 new players

Code:
    Club:

2029/30    Melbourne Heart     Australian A League          1st         Champions League, League & Grand Final Winners
    2030/31    Melbourne Heart     Australian A League          1st         League & Grand Final Winners
    2031/32    Bloemfontein Celtic South African Premiership    13th

Semi Pro

Where did you finish? I couldn't see you in the top 5!?

Amateur

I have a "World Class" reputation, apply for the Spain job after Euro 2032 and got laughed at

and Scotland won Euro 2032

Youth Team

Presumably the reputation of your current club must have an effect on how likely you are to get other jobs, considering you couldn't get anything better than Cameroon with your rep after being sacked from Brazil. Although then they did offer you the Brazil job back, so who knows?

Third Team

Tough first season,hopefully you'll be able to improve and find yourself in the top half of the table next season

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeXe View Post
    Presumably the reputation of your current club must have an effect on how likely you are to get other jobs, considering you couldn't get anything better than Cameroon with your rep after being sacked from Brazil. Although then they did offer you the Brazil job back, so who knows?
    The only reason I can think of for not having a chance at European countries is that I've not managed in Europe for quite a while now but I would have expected a World Class rep would mean that wouldn't matter.

Reserves

It does, used to start high rep a lot, max the bar out with just one Ukranian cup on multiple occasions, and still my career path determined employability. Being relegated from the BSP got me a 1 year wait and settling for the German 3rd Div, 2 promotions (the second with another club, into La Liga) later enabled me to get Inter, with consistent high rep, thats given me a sense that it's about more than just your rep bar. I'd imagine getting a team into the Premier League would enhance my prospects a lot more than the rep boost from doing that, and also language. Though when I was experimenting the effect of less leagues on the runtime errors I was getting, and applying for jobs, I got interest from Aalesund in the Norwegian Premier League after being rejected by a Serie C2 club, which makes little sense especially with prior language/knowledge from Messina, so it's a bit of a lucky dip really.
    Last edited by deltablue; 08-12-2011 at 21:54.

Semi Pro

Yes but Spain aren't just World Class

Amateur

Well it's all ok

Brazil U20s hired me :P It will give me a chance to pick up the U20 South American Championship and U20 World Cup before the next main World Cup.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by B.W.G View Post
    Tough first season,hopefully you'll be able to improve and find yourself in the top half of the table next season
    3 matches, 1 draw, 2 defeats

Youth Team

Bit of a crash back down to earth then

Good luck for the new season.

Amateur

Things didn't go any better at Bloem Celtic and 10 games into the season they sacked me with the club in 13th

Semi Pro

Nice to see you are human after all.

Amateur

Unlucky, where do you think you will go next?

Amateur

It's just taken me ten minutes to move forward ten days, without me doing anything and without having any matches to play

Nice to see you are human after all.
    Haha, my second sacking. I suppose it was always going to happen at some stage. I brought in much better players than I had last season, I tried different tactics and just could not get a series of wins together

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by roganp View Post
    Unlucky, where do you think you will go next?
    Well to finish my challenge I need to stay in South Africa, but as there are only 16 teams in the top league it's not giving me much chance to get a new job which I guess is what makes South Africa so hard.

Third Team

Sorry to hear about the sacking.Hopefully one of the bigger clubs under achieve and sack their manager so you'll be able to take over.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by B.W.G View Post
    Sorry to hear about the sacking.Hopefully one of the bigger clubs under achieve and sack their manager so you'll be able to take over.
    Thanks, there is one club with the manager listed as very insecure but they won't consider a new manager whilst the current one is clinging on to his job. Currently got the South American U20 Championship to keep me occupied - it's brutal though as there is a match every 2 days and young players lack stamina.
    Last edited by Azeryk`; 10-12-2011 at 22:59.

Amateur

Ended up as runner up as the winner is determined by whoever tops a "finals" group and ONE goal decided it Its a bad day

Part-Timer

Good luck in South Africa - its an interesting league!

Semi Pro

Very hard lines on the Cup 'defeat' if that's how you'd look at it!?

Amateur

Very hard lines on the Cup 'defeat' if that's how you'd look at it!?
    Sadly I do, it was always going to be between us and Argentina as both of us were smashing in numerous goals against everyone; and the final match was against them and they were just ahead on goal different so I knew only a win would do and it ended 2-2 U20 World Cup is a few months away so hopefully I can get that instead.

Amateur

Am now the manager of SuperSport United, who are currently 12th in the South African Premiership - 1 place below old side Bloem Celtic. The squad seems ok and same as last season I will have the end of this season to see who should stay and who should go before having a proper attempt next season.

Semi Pro

Super, super Sport, super, super Sport, super, super Sport, Super Sport United!

Third Team

Good luck with SuperSport Utd

Amateur

Cheers

Something good happening in South Africa for a change:

Semi Pro

Nothings changed since you left then? Still losing

Amateur

Sweet revenge good luck at SuperSport

Amateur

Nothings changed since you left then? Still losing
    They did pick up for a while and it did make me think that the players were fine and that it was me who was the problem - but we ended up 9 points ahead of them when the season ended

Reserves

You were never going to be the problem.

Part-Timer

Its funny cause I basically spend my weekends with Super Sport (Your channel of CHAMPIONS) on TV

Amateur

Season 22
    Well I had high hopes, I had made plenty of signings for Bloem Celtic and thought that we would be in the top half at the least. In the end we were 13th and then the board sacked me. I spent most of the season then looking for a job and it was around 5 months before anyone else in the league was sacked. I quickly applied and ended up at SuperSport United and got the job. The team were struggling down in 12th but should have been doing better. I amended the tactics to better suit the other sides and it appeared to have worked as we won most of our matches and rose up to 9th in the table by the time the season ended.

I have a few players I could do with getting in the summer but if I can keep my starting 11 and improve on them then I think this could be the team I can do the challenge with.

Not much of an update I know but I spent most of the season looking at the processing bar so it was a tad uneventful. Hopefully next seasons will be much better.

Semi Pro

Good luck next season

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by deltablue View Post
    You were never going to be the problem.
    I think in the end it might have been down to the tactics, I had some good players at Bloem and never got the best out of them. I currently have less-skilled players at SuperSport and with a different formation have done well since taking over in the league last season and so far in pre-season. I would love to chance to try my current formation with Bloems players.

Amateur

World Cup U20

It sucked, we ended up with so many injuries and suspensions that by the time we reached the Q-Finals against Argentina we only had ONE substitute and even he was 2 days away from recovering from an injury. So we lost in extra time, the players done well considering that they played 120 minutes and we were a man down after a red card.

Amateur

More revenge:

Semi Pro

Unlucky in the World Cup, the league is tight enough for you to quickly move up.

Third Team

9th was a solid finish to the season,the new season is very tight,a nice run could see you move up the table.

Amateur

Against top spot

Reserves

Great win, though still a way to go.

Amateur

Aye, but to be 3rd around the half way stage is wonderful, my board wanted top 8 although I wanted top 4 so am quite pleased. I also knocked Golden Arrows out of the cup 3-2. Although I changed captains as my current captain became a reserve player and now everyone is a tad concerned - oooops.

2013 Best FMCU Fountain of Youth Career, Marvel Draft Winner, 2014 Best FMCU Team & Career Thread

Looks like SuperSport is giving you a bit more of a long term challenge atleast!!!

Amateur

I then went and lost 0-3 to Turks who were 14th

Amateur

Unlucky on the sacking but looks like you have found yourself a good club in Supersport.

And must be nice to keep beating your old club!

Semi Pro

Clear improvement, nice job.

Amateur

Cheers guys,

Sadely only the top side qualifies for the African Champions League and as Golden Arrows are running away with it at the moment I won't be reaching that part of the challenge soon, Although 2nd and 3rd gets the African Confederations Cup - not sure what it is but I smell money.

Amateur

Am due to gain this chap in the summer after agreeing to sign him for £95K up front and £140k over 4-years. A large fee for this league but he won the league in 2032 and 2033 at Black Leopards and is set to win it this season (2034) for Golden Arrows and as you can see he's the reason they've scored so many. So basically he's a good luck charm :P Will need to offload over the summer to help balance the finances.

Amateur

Season 23
    It was my first full season at SuperSport United and I was determined to have a better time than when I was at Bloem Celtic. We started the season well and managed to beat some of the tougher sides in the league and then went and lost to the easier sides but overall we managed to get enough wins to propel us up the league. Things got tighter towards the end of the season but we managed to jump from 4th to 2nd on the final day - enough to give me into the African Confederations Cup (whatever that is).

We had two domestic cups this season, the earlier KO cup went well and we reached the S-finals before being knock-out to Sundowns 1-2, the main cup went better where we reached the finals but lost to Kaizer Chiefs 0-1, but we we knocked out Golden Arrows (league champions) and Black Leopards (previous league champions) along the way I was still happy.

Annoyingly after the player I posted above was confirmed as coming to the club he stopped scoring and my existing strikers done better :P

Code:
    Club:

2031/32    Bloemfontein Celtic South African Premiership    13th
    2031/32    Bloemfontein Celtic South African Premiership    13th        Sacked after 10 games
    2032/33    SuperSport United   South African Premiership    9th
    2033/34    SuperSport United   South African Premiership    2nd         Cup Runners-Up
    Am hoping to do even better next season, I've managed to retain all of my players and poach the leagues top scorer which at least will weaken Golden Arrows, I think that if I can get a new DL, MC and AMC that we can challenge for the title. Worryingly every South African side has been KO'd from the Champions League in the preliminary round.

Part-Timer

So not quite a good luck charm, afterall But still a very good first season, and it must have been a heartbreaking loss in that Cup Final.

Amateur

Well I don't get him till summer but he's now won 3 league titles in 3 seasons with 2 clubs and I aim to extend that run.

Semi Pro

Great first season, it's just a shame you came runners-up and not the winners of the cup + league.

Amateur

Great first season, it's just a shame you came runners-up and not the winners of the cup + league.
    Despite having some good results against Golden Arrows they ran away with the league and won it with several games to go, although I've adopted a "if you can't beat them, buy them" strategy and have not poached their DR to do with the ST I'd already signed

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Azeryk` View Post
    Despite having some good results against Golden Arrows they ran away with the league and won it with several games to go, although I've adopted a "if you can't beat them, buy them" strategy and have not poached their DR to do with the ST I'd already signed
    League title next season then?

Amateur

League title next season then?
    Well I hope so, if I can stop losing to the relegation-threatened sides then I would be much closer to the top. Plus the two i've taken from Golden Arrows are 2 of their 3 top players based on average rating

Edit - The fans are unhappy at me for signing the leagues top scorer for "an inflated fee"
    Last edited by Azeryk`; 13-12-2011 at 22:36.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Azeryk` View Post
    Well I hope so, if I can stop losing to the relegation-threatened sides then I would be much closer to the top. Plus the two i've taken from Golden Arrows are 2 of their 3 top players based on average rating

Edit - The fans are unhappy at me for signing the leagues top scorer for "an inflated fee"
    You just can't please some people can you?

Youth Team

That sacking looks like a blessing in disguise. Good luck for the new season, hopefully Golden Arrows lose more than one game!

Reserves

Good to see you're starting to get somewhere.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast