chairman accepting bids........

If there is a same thread like, I'm sorry, I couldnt find one.

I'm playing as PSV at the moment. Got me a very good brazilian midfielder for 1,8 million euro. One year later Bayern comes alongs and make a bid of 4 million for him. My chairman accepted the bid :O

I've got 70 million in the bank, making profits every month and competing for the title every year.

Why would the chairman accept such a low bid when this player would become very good. He was only 19 and was a regular every match. There is enough money in the bank so we didnt need it.

This really should be looked at.

I don't know about this year as I haven't faced the issue but isn't there a risk that you unsettle your player if you put his asking price too high? I know it has worked that way in some versions at least.

I must say I really don't like this concept where your guys are sold without your knowing.

I think it is not really realistic for a team in a good state in a top division of a country, at least when the club doesn't have debts and/or the bid isn't extremely high.

I really think this should only happen in a lower league/at a small club with a big talent where 1-3 million would be a record sale for the club, or if the clubs bank balance is very bad.

But even then I don't think the bigger clubs would sell a good player as fast as it happens in FM..

Archived