No work permits

No transfer windows

No loan restrictions

International management

No human sackings

• 3 weeks later...

Sugar Daddy:

What is it?

Sugar Daddy is the most known unlockable out there. This unlockable can be used to create a realistic budget for a top team (£50m for Chelsea) or make the game very unrealistic as you buy Messi for Southend. It can be enabled/disabled in the game in the preferences menu as many times as you like.

This can only be done with a club team.

To unlock:

Stay at a club for a minimum two seasons and make the board happy by buying players, keeping in budget and winning trophies. The amount you have to do is parallel to your clubs reputation.

What it does:

Sugar Daddy enables a board take over who inject cash into your squad but it also increases reputation allowing you to buy players with a higher standard than normal.

• SI Staff

I'm guessing the CFG file has enabled the HD display mode. To disable it (which will speed the game up) you should go to Options -> Preferences -> View -> User Interface and set the HD Display Enabled option to 'No'.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know where the game.cfg file is located? I've extracted the rar and located the file in itunes but dont know where the original file is to replace and cant find it... help

• 3 weeks later...

i am 24 years into a save game and have unlocked everything on this same game apart from "place on the board" what am i doing wrong as i have won everything there is to win and my manager stats are all on 20 and the board are happy and my win percentage is 74%

Do you keep changing clubs?

Been the same club for 25 season now...I only have the Australia league loaded I have won 20 league titles and 32 cups...what more could I be doing...plus I have made over 70 million profit

Wow that's very strange indeed.

I am gonna finish this save anyway and see if I unlock it but if I don't I won't be happy to say the least I have so far put 7 days into this save game

• SI Staff
28 seasons in now and I still haven't unlocked place on the board

Just to let you know there is an Australia-specific issue surrounding this particular unlockable that we have under review at the moment.

Just to let you know there is an Australia-specific issue surrounding this particular unlockable that we have under review at the moment.

Well that explains why I haven't unlocked it then...thanks for the reply

• 4 months later...

I'm in season 21/22 and have unlocked sugar daddy, no loan restrictions, no transfer windows, place on the board ( although have no clue what this does????) And disable human sackings. What do I need for international management? Been Leicester boss from start of the game 8 leagues titles and 32 cup titles.

• SI Staff

You'll have to become a national team manager (can manage alongside your club, so don't worry about abandoning Leicester) and win an international tournament. You'll then be able to start a game as a national team manager. ;)

Archived