+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ridiculous amount of injuries?

Amateur

Default Ridiculous amount of injuries?

It's horrible the amount of injuries I'm currently getting.. it's like 2-3 per game :S Is it happening to others?

Lurker

Yes. Currently have 7 first team long term injuries with another 3-4 squad player/reserves out of action. It's crazy, everytime I see a slide tackle I fear the worst and more times than not I'm right to fear.

Semi Pro

That's just bad luck or to intensive training. There is no general injury bug in the game. Every football manager has to live with such things.

Amateur

Seems to be if you get an injury, they all come at once.

Third Team

I have wondered if there is an inherent flaw with the code used to simulate injuries, I imagine that a key component is probability & that as time passes if you have a relatively extended period without injuries the chance of the game throwing up multiple injuries in a short time frame increases above what ordinarily be considered acceptable.

The problem is that I'm not sure this would show up in any soak testing as I'd guess that the final results will show injuries over the entire period of the test & based on total available match time against time missed due to injury all would appear normal.

This is obviously conjecture on my part, without playing a full season & monitoring every team week by week I have no way of proving my theory either way.

Amateur

I love injuries in the game cuz those are the ones that really really **************** me off!!!! Having a striker in the form of his life scoring 1 goal a game for you go on international duty and come back with a 4 month out injury.... yeah, the life of a manager!!! hahahaha!

Amateur

Nothing here, max 2 injuried players at same time and LLMing

+ Reply to Thread