North America

United States - MLS

South America

Argentina - Nacional B

Brazil - Serie B

Database Size - Large

Player Count - 73000

Game start date - China (December 2011)

I've gone with a wide range of leagues in different parts of the world however, as my laptop isn't great and with the introduction of the add/remove league feature, I fully expect the number of leagues loaded as playable to decrease as my career progresses.

Now, time to meet my alter ego Clive Hackett.

Manager Profile - Manager Information

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Career Summary & Links

Club Management

Year       Team              Country       League                     Position     Important Notes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/285152-%E2%80%9CThe-World-is-a-book-and-those-who-do-not-travel-read-only-a-page%E2%80%9D?p=7274793&viewfull=1#post7274793"]2011/2012[/url] Boston United England Blue Square Bet North 14th Joined the club in March 2012
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/285152-%E2%80%9CThe-World-is-a-book-and-those-who-do-not-travel-read-only-a-page%E2%80%9D?p=7301723&viewfull=1#post7301723"]2012/2013[/url] Boston United England Blue Square Bet North 2nd Playoff Semi-Finalists
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/285152-%E2%80%9CThe-World-is-a-book-and-those-who-do-not-travel-read-only-a-page%E2%80%9D?p=7327422&viewfull=1#post7327422"]2013/2014[/url] Boston United England Blue Square Bet North 1st Promoted!, FA trophy Finalists
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/285152-%E2%80%9CThe-World-is-a-book-and-those-who-do-not-travel-read-only-a-page%E2%80%9D?p=7346386&viewfull=1#post7346386"]2014/2015[/url] Boston United England Blue Square Bet Premier 15th FA Trophy Winners!
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/285152-%E2%80%9CThe-World-is-a-book-and-those-who-do-not-travel-read-only-a-page%E2%80%9D?p=7368005&viewfull=1#post7368005"]2015/2016[/url] Boston United England Blue Square Bet Premier 1st Promoted as League Champions, FA Trophy Winners
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/285152-%E2%80%9CThe-World-is-a-book-and-those-who-do-not-travel-read-only-a-page%E2%80%9D?p=7391201&viewfull=1#post7391201"]2016/2017[/url] Ipswich Town England npower League One 1st Promoted as league champions
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/285152-%E2%80%9CThe-World-is-a-book-and-those-who-do-not-travel-read-only-a-page%E2%80%9D?p=7408815&viewfull=1#post7408815"]2017[/url] New York RB USA MLS 1st Joined 1.6.2017, MLS cup and Open Cup finalists, S Shield winners
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/285152-%E2%80%9CThe-World-is-a-book-and-those-who-do-not-travel-read-only-a-page%E2%80%9D?p=7419962&viewfull=1#post7419962"]2018/2019[/url] Dundee United Scotland SPL 2nd Scottish Cup winners, Qualified for CL
2019/2020 Dundee United Scotland SPL N/A Left 3.1.2020 to Join Sao Paulo
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/285152-%E2%80%9CThe-World-is-a-book-and-those-who-do-not-travel-read-only-a-page%E2%80%9D?p=7445199&viewfull=1#post7445199"]2020[/url] Sao Paulo Brazil Brasileirao 1st League, State, Copa Sudamerica, Libertadores and CWC Champions
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/285152-%E2%80%9CThe-World-is-a-book-and-those-who-do-not-travel-read-only-a-page%E2%80%9D?p=7450540&viewfull=1#post7450540"]2020/2021[/url] Spartak Moscow Russia Prem'er Liga 6th Joined 3.1.2021
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/285152-%E2%80%9CThe-World-is-a-book-and-those-who-do-not-travel-read-only-a-page%E2%80%9D?p=7481119&viewfull=1#post7481119"]2021/2022[/url] Spartak Moscow Russia Prem'er Liga 1st League champions
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/285152-%E2%80%9CThe-World-is-a-book-and-those-who-do-not-travel-read-only-a-page%E2%80%9D?p=7536349&viewfull=1#post7536349"]2022/2023[/url] Spartak Moscow Russia Prem'er Liga 1st League & Cup double, Superkubok winners
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/285152-%E2%80%9CThe-World-is-a-book-and-those-who-do-not-travel-read-only-a-page%E2%80%9D?p=7582360&viewfull=1#post7582360"]2023/2024[/url] Lazio Italy Serie A 3rd Qualified for the Champions League
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/285152-%E2%80%9CThe-World-is-a-book-and-those-who-do-not-travel-read-only-a-page%E2%80%9D?p=7848386&viewfull=1#post7848386"]2024/2025[/url] Lazio Italy Serie A 2nd TIM Cup Winners
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/285152-%E2%80%9CThe-World-is-a-book-and-those-who-do-not-travel-read-only-a-page%E2%80%9D?p=7902588&viewfull=1#post7902588"]2025/2026[/url] Lazio Italy Serie A 1st League and Cup Double!
2026/2027 N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/285152-%E2%80%9CThe-World-is-a-book-and-those-who-do-not-travel-read-only-a-page%E2%80%9D?p=8005739&viewfull=1#post8005739"]2027/2028[/url] Dortmund Germany Bundesliga 1st League and Cup Double![/Code]

[b][size=3]International Management [/size][/b]

[Code]Year Country Important Info/Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021 Russia Joined 17.10.2021
2023 Russia Qualified for Euro 2024 with 100% record
2024 Russia Finished bottom of Euro 2024 group. Sacked after tournament.
2026 Brazil Joined 17.07.2026
2027 Brazil Copa America Winners
2028 Brazil Sacked![/Code]

[center][size=4][u][b]Awards[/b][/u][/size][/center]

[Code]Year Team League Awards
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/2012 Boston United Blue Square Bet North NONE
2012/2013 Boston United Blue Square Bet North NONE
2013/2014 Boston United Blue Square Bet North Manager of the Month(August,December & April)
2014/2015 Boston United Blue Square Bet Premier NONE
2015/2016 Boston United Blue Square Bet Premier Manager of the Month(September,February,March & April)
2016/2017 Ipswich Town npower League One League 1 MOTY, Manager of the Month(September, December, March & April)
2017 New York RB MLS NONE
2018/2019 Dundee United SPL Manager of the Month(November & March)
2020 Sao Paulo Brasileirao Manager of the Year
2020/2021 Spartak Moscow Prem'er Liga NONE
2021/2022 Spartak Moscow Prem'er Liga NONE
2022/2023 Spartak Moscow Prem'er Liga Manager of the Year
2023/2024 Lazio Serie A Manager of the Year
2024/2025 Lazio Serie A NONE
2025/2026 Lazio Serie A NONE
2026/2027 N/A N/A NONE
2027/2028 Dortmund Bundesliga German Manager of the Year and Germany Players Manager of the Year[/Code]

615.png

After waiting for a few months, I've finally been given my first break in football management at Blue Sqaure North side Boston Utd.

3192484684_5ca3285907.jpg

Current League Table - With us having just 9 games left to play, my sole aim for the rest of this season is to steady the ship and make sure we are safe from relegation.

Sqaud - A quick glance at the sqaud reveals that we probably could do with another striker or two. However, I will get through the rest of the season with the players I have.

If anyone has any other screenshot requests iIll be be happy to provide them and I hope everyone enjoys reading my career thread :)

Good luck with the save!

Keeping the club out of relegation shouldn't be hard to do - its next season that Im looking forward to :)

Maybe a shot of the most promising youth intakes?

Thanks abulezz. I will have a some screenshots of any promising youth intake in next seasons preview although, I doubt they will be any good :).

Also,I've only just noticed the spelling mistake in my thread title so I'm getting that changed now ;)

615.png

Boston United - Blue Square BET North - 2011/12 Season Review (Joined March 2012)

Blue Square BET North - 14th

I joined with the club sitting 15th in the table and I was given the task of making sure that there was no danger of relegation. Well, with just two defeats in the remaining nine games we had, it was comfortable mid-table finish for us.

F.A Trophy - Knocked out in 2nd round

We were knocked out before I arrived.

F.A Cup - Knocked out in 3rd Qualifying round

Again, we were knocked out before I arrived at the club.

Transfers & Squad

Transfers - All transfers were made by the previous manager.

Sqaud - I decided to finish the remaining nine games with the squad that I inherited from the previous manager while I tried to figure out what positions needed strengthening during pre-season. I can say for sure that we are in need of a striker, a couple of central midfielder's and a new right back however, I will need to cut the wage bill before I'm able to bring in the players I want.

Key Players

Kevin Austin - Despite his age, Austin produced some amazing defensive displays.

Levi Porter - The former Leicester City trainee showed great quality on the left however, he can be a little inconsistent at times.

Jérémy Judith - The young winger caused opposition defences a lot problems in the final nine games of the season.

Dali Gomez - Scored some crucial goals at the back end of the season. Could play a big role for us next season as well.

Finances - The finances are not in great as is the case with most clubs at this level. My main concern during this pre-season will be trying to reduce the clubs over loaded wage bill.

Year       Team              Country       League                     Position     Important Notes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/2012 Boston United England Blue Square Bet North 14th Joined the club in March 2012[/Code]

Good luck with Boston mate, I tend to see the Blue Square North and South aint the hardest to get out of so I would say promotion this season ;)

iHeadHunta x is right, shouldnt be that hard getting into the BSP, and even the NLeagues!

I haven't had much experience of managing in the lower leagues of English football. Hopefully your right ;)

615.png

Boston United - Blue Sqaure Bet North - 2012/13 Season Preview

Board Expectations

Blue Square Bet North - Win promotion Media Prediction 4th

FA Cup - Reach the 1st round

FA Trophy - Reach the 2nd round

Budgets

Transfer Budget - £0

Wage Budget - £4.2k p/w

Current Wage Bill - £4,213 p/w

Transfers

A lot of players came in during the summer, so I will only list the key additions.

Dean Bouzanis - Our new number one. Released by Liverpool.

Cristian Baz - Has some experience of English football having had a brief spell at Brighton.

Mohammed Sylla - Former Celtic and Leicester player. Hasn't played for a club since the 2006-07 season.

Trésor Kandol - The former Millwall, Charlton and Leeds striker should score goals at this level.

615.png

Boston United - 2012/13 Mid-Season update

Blue Square Bet North - 2nd

It's been a strong start to the season and as was predicted at the start of the season, we are well in the hunt for promotion. In the summer I pretty much built a whole new squad, and it took a little while for the new players to settle down and gel as a team(we only won 1 league game in our first 5) but at the moment we are going along very nicely with a spot in the playoffs looking very secure. However, I still hold some hope of Histon throwing away their lead at the top(we are the only side to beat them in the league this season).

FA Cup - Knocked out in the second round

When managing a side at this level I rarely pay attention to domestic cups, with the focus on getting my teams up the divisions. However, this years cup run with Boston has been a great experience. We managed to cause some upsets by beating BSP sides Cambridge and Mansfield, plus we came agonisingly close to forcing a replay against League 2 side Shrewsbury, but slopping defending from a corner in the 94th minute meant they won in what was quite an extraordinary game 5-4 - Match Overview.

FA Trophy - Into the second round

Another cup competition that we have performed well in so far, and a home game against BSP side Kettering awaits us in the second round.

Made a very good start so far,hope you can keep it up and at least claim a playoff spot!

Thanks! :)

I would be gutted if at the end of the season we were not at least in the playoffs. I've still got my sights set on trumping Histon to the title, but the way they have being playing this season, I can't see seem them slipping up.

6 points with 15 games left to play(A one point I think the gap was around 12 or 13 points). We've now won our last 10 league games, and kept 5 clean sheets in a row :)

Not a back record! BSP in the future! :)

615.png

Boston United - 2012/13 Season Review

Blue Square Bet North - 2nd

2nd at the half-way stage and that's where we would finish, but we did have a brief spell at the top of the table. A 14 match unbeaten run mid-season gave us a real shot at actually winning the league, and with 2 games left it look as if all the hard work was going to pay off as we went two points clear at the top of the table, only to throw it away with a 1-0 defeat at home to 19th placed Worchester. We went into the final day of the season 2 points behind Histon, and we did our job beating Hinckley away 4-1, but it wasn't enough as Histon also won against Southport. In another season 91 points would have been more than enough to win the league(Droylsden won it with 75 points last season) but we had to settle for the playoffs.

In the playoff Semi-Finals 5th placed Nuneaton were our opponents and the first leg away from home didn't go to plan as a shaky defensive performance added with our failure to create any clear cut chances, resulting in a 3-1 defeat. Despite the 2 goal deficit, I was confident that with the home crowd behind us, we could overturn the lead and reach the playoff final. The game got off to a great start as Dali Gomez put us in front after 10 minutes, but from there it just went downhill and as we went in search for goals, the defence was left wide open, allowing Nuneaton to put 3 goals past us. We will spend at least another season in the Blue Sqaure Bet North.

Playoff Semi-Finals Leg 1 | Leg 2

FA Cup - Knocked out in the 2nd round

FA Trophy - Knocked out in the 4th round

We exceeded expectations by reaching the 4th round, but unfortunately Blue Square Premier side Lincoln were too strong for us.

Squad

Transfers

3 players came in during the season and they were : Ross Smith, Jake Nicholson and Nathan Byrne

Finances

Not looking good. Top of the agenda will be reducing the wage bill.

Key Players

Ross Smith - Our best defender. Solid at the back and also chipped in with some crucial goals.

Mohammed Sylla - Provided assists and goals from the right wing

Cristian Baz - Topped the league's assists table. A brilliant season for Baz.

Trésor Kandol - Prolific at this level, but unfortunately his 36 league goals were not enough to give him the title of the league's top goalscorer. That went to Histon's Danny Webber who scored 37 goals.

Dali Gomez - Supported Kandol well up-front. His contract is up in the summer and I will probably let him go to help reduce the wage bill.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/2012 Boston United England Blue Square Bet North 14th Joined the club in March 2012
2012/2013 Boston United England Blue Square Bet North 2nd Playoff Semi-Finalists[/Code]

Oh, bad luck in the playoffs. I was expecting you to cruise through them, especially considering you finished 24 points ahead of Nuneaton.

Without Histon in the league next year, I would imagine you'll be one of the favourites for automatic promotion.

Unlucky in the playoffs, did well to finish 2nd though, hopefully you can push for 1st next season. :thup:
Good season in finishing 2nd in the league but unlucky with the loss to Nuneaton.Hopefully next season will see you achieve promotion.
Agonizingly close, should do it next time.
Oh, bad luck in the playoffs. I was expecting you to cruise through them, especially considering you finished 24 points ahead of Nuneaton.

Without Histon in the league next year, I would imagine you'll be one of the favourites for automatic promotion.

Good progress, shame to lose in the playoffs.

Thanks for the comments everyone :)

It was disappointing to not get promoted, but we've made great progress since my arrival and I'm sure this year will be our year :D

Archived