Steam offline mode

Dunno if anyone else has has this problem. But I brought my fm12 off steam and when I brought it, it said I could play the game in offline mode .. For time when I don't have Internet but i have tried several times at uni and it just won't let me play without Internet connection ?? Does anyone know of a way to solve this problem ??

Thanks guys I'm gunna try what post 13 said and see if it works ... I hope so or I can only play the game while I'm home from uni !

You'll need to be connected to the internet first, before going to offline mode.

Then you can take your computer anywhere and play it anywhere you like.

If you're trying to download the game via steam from Uni, they may have blocked off Steam on their end.

You'll need to be connected to the internet first, before going to offline mode.

Then you can take your computer anywhere and play it anywhere you like.

If you're trying to download the game via steam from Uni, they may have blocked off Steam on their end.

What was the point of this? He is going to follow the official FAQ, which begins "1.Start Steam online..." :rolleyes:

What was the point of this? He is going to follow the official FAQ, which begins "1.Start Steam online..." :rolleyes:

What's the point in your post?

It was a warning that if he's trying to download Steam and Fm on a computer that is stationed and owned by the University, that they may have it blocked.

Archived