Small Feature suggestion

Not sure if this has been suggested (Probably has) or where it goes, can't find my way round this forum lol. So apologies if in wrong place.

Anywho.. i always try and attend as many press conferences as possible, before and after matches as i think they can be essential in getting reactions from players who aren't playing well and upsetting opponents etc.... but i'm sick being asked the same questions over and over, and over again- How about adding a bigger selection of questions into the db? It is very limited.

I would be happy to help think of some, as i'm sure other on here would be too, if asked.

At the moment they are dull. Can only think the reason this area hasn't changed much since it arrived is that SI have a policy that everything you do in the game has to have some kind of "effect". In the case of team talks this is changes to individual and team morale. I believe they are reluctant to add in questions that don't affect morale which is unfortunate because sometimes it is important to add immersion to the game and not worry too much about effect.

Although i haven't had it asked yet there is supposed to be a question about the number of time a team hits the woodwork in 2012. I wonder if this question was added in then surely there are loads of other things that could be asked too.

One of the most disappointing areas of FM because it has so much potential.

Archived