+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Player international call up's

Amateur

Default Player international call up's

Not really sure if this should be classed as a bug, but it's flippin annoying!

On FM 2010 PSP, players naturally got called up to play for the country, now as my username suggests I'm a Forest fan living in West Yorkshire, so it was great to see the likes of Lee Camp (yes, I know he now plays for N.Ireland), Dexter Blackstock and Chris Cohen get called up to the England squad.

However, on both the 2011 version, and so far on 2012, I have players that are with Forest from the very start, have come up with Forest from the Championship to the Premier League, have 7 stars out of 7, have won both the English Player of the Year and the World Player of the Year, and are still not getting England (or any other country for that matter) call up's.

It seems only those I buy in and re-gens appear to get as far as the national team (and before anybody says it, yes, I know I can pick them myself when I manage a country), but could this be looked in to please, because it annoys me a great deal!!!

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

Hi,

Can you let us know some of the players that you feel should have been picked? How well are they actually playing? Which season are you in? Have you edited any of the data?

Thanks for bringing this up, any more details you can give us would be very helpful.

Amateur

Well on 2010, normally you would get promoted first season, and then after around the 2nd season in the Prem you would have Joe Garner, Dexter Blackstock, Chris Cohen and Lee Camp in the England squad, and by the 3rd or 4th season getting picked on a regular basis, plus depending on how I play the game David McGoldrick, Luke Chambers and Kelvin Wilson would often get call up's too (you can tell it's only make believe can't you!).

I never edit any data, but the players are all up to either 6 or 7 stars and playing some of the best football of their careers, in 2010, 11 and 12.

So, bearing in mind Garner and Wilson are now elsewhere, and since 2010 Camp has declared himself Northern Irish, the other players, plus I imagine Lewis McGugan now you put him in in 2011 after forgetting about him in 2010 should be able to get in to the squad?

You normally find that both Garner and Blackstock regularly win both English and World players of the year too, so in the real world they would be in the squad!

If you have a FMH 2012 save you can send us showing these players performing to a very high standard but unable to get in the national team, we'll be very happy to have a look at it!

Please send the .svg file corresponding to the slot you've saved the game in, as well as your .cfg file, to david.milmine@sigames.com

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Alari View Post
    If you have a FMH 2012 save you can send us showing these players performing to a very high standard but unable to get in the national team, we'll be very happy to have a look at it!

Please send the .svg file corresponding to the slot you've saved the game in, as well as your .cfg file, to david.milmine@sigames.com
    ????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not that technically minded unfortunately, when I get going with 2012 properly, I'll take some screenshots using my camera and e-mail them you, how does that sound?

Quote Originally Posted by westyorksnffc View Post
    ????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not that technically minded unfortunately, when I get going with 2012 properly, I'll take some screenshots using my camera and e-mail them you, how does that sound?
    Do you have a memory card reader in your computer? If so:
    1. Take memory card out of your PSP and pop into your computer
    2. The memory card should either pop up as an Autoplay or become visible in 'My Computer'
    3. Open it up -> the save games should be found within \PSP\SAVEDATA
    4. The save games are folders starting with ULET and ending in FMHSVGxx, where xx is a number 00-09 corresponding to the slot you've saved the game in
    5. Zip up the folder containing your save and attach it to an email and send it to us!

If you don't have a memory card reader in your computer:
    1. Plug a USB lead into the top of your PSP and connect it to the computer
    2. On the PSP's main menu, choose Settings -> USB Connection
    3. Wait for the Memory Stick to pop up as a device on your PC or appear in My Computer
    4. Follow steps 3-5 above

Hope this is easy to understand and works out for you!

+ Reply to Thread