+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2012 bug that surprised me greatly

Amateur

Default 2012 bug that surprised me greatly

Look at this, bearing in mind the in-game date it was taken:

Ok, so Jerome scored 1 and Crouch scored 2. You believe that, yes? THINK AGAIN:

Jerome hasn't scored any goals! But it gets worse. Remember that brace Crouch scored? Are you sure he scored it:

He hasn't even played a single match so far this season, let alone scored! Please, someone tell me why.

Amateur

You also seem to have Danny Pugh, who doesn't even play for Stoke.

Amateur

He does on the game.

Amateur

He should be at Leeds.

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lambo95 View Post
    He should be at Leeds.
    He's on a short-term loan, which we don't include in the game - they're not included in the PC game either.

I'm sure we'd like to have a look at the issue with the player histories, I'll get back to you on that one when I'm in the office tomorrow.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Alari View Post
    He's on a short-term loan, which we don't include in the game - they're not included in the PC game either.

I'm sure we'd like to have a look at the issue with the player histories, I'll get back to you on that one when I'm in the office tomorrow.
    He's on loan untill January, where there is a future fee agreed to sign him. Keogh is on a loan untill January but his is untill the end of the season in game.

Amateur

What's wrong with Keogh leaving early? ;)

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lambo95 View Post
    He's on loan untill January, where there is a future fee agreed to sign him. Keogh is on a loan untill January but his is untill the end of the season in game.
    Unfortunately we don't currently have the ability to support loans with a future arranged fee. In any case, Pugh's loan began after PSP data lock so it wouldn't have made it in regardless of whether it counts as long-term or short-term.

Keogh's loan expiry date does appear to be an issue, and we'll be looking into why this has occurred.

Amateur

I find it difficult to believe that you are arguing about Danny Pugh's loan when Crouch and Jerome scored and it didn't show on their player history. I think that is a bit more alarming, don't you?

This issue was actually present on previous versions. Please let me know if it occurs with any players involved in your own matches.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Alari View Post
    Unfortunately we don't currently have the ability to support loans with a future arranged fee. In any case, Pugh's loan began after PSP data lock so it wouldn't have made it in regardless of whether it counts as long-term or short-term.

Keogh's loan expiry date does appear to be an issue, and we'll be looking into why this has occurred.
    I think it's been like that before, with 6 month lonas being all season. I think most of them were last year.

+ Reply to Thread