+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Started Unemployed, how do I get a job?

Amateur

Default Started Unemployed, how do I get a job?

Brand new player here and I've searched for this on the forums and tried to find it in the help but there isn't anything specific on which buttons to press or how to actually get a job. I've found the Jobs screen and selected the Job Center tab. I see a list of Vacancies but I can't figure out how to apply for one. I can select one but the only button I see, Place Advert, is grayed out and does nothing when I press it.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I really can not figure this out and would appreciate any help.

Thank you!

Amateur

If you click on one of the teams with a vacancy there will be a button stating "Apply for Job" in the squad screen IIRC.

Semi Pro

The quickest way would be going on holiday and ticking the 'apply for managerial positions at ...' and 'return from holiday when offered a job' options.

Amateur

thank you for your replies. I've checked the club page for one of the listed positions but I can't seem to find an Apply for Job button on the main page, squad page, staff page but I'm sure I'm just missing it. I'll also try the holiday trick as well. Thanks all for any info.

Amateur

If you go to the job security page you will have a list of all the teams and managers and how secure their jobs are. All the available jobs should be at the top of this list. If you see a job you want to apply for you can just right click the team and on your popup list click on apply for job.

Amateur

Hope you will get a job soon! =P

Part-Timer

Select job security, that way you see managers under pressure and any available jobs. Hope this helps!

Amateur

depending what you selected as "past experience" can also hinder your job search, or should i say getting hired, depending on what leagues you picked at the start, for example if you only picked the top leagues in Europe then there is less chance teams will take you on as a manager if you picked Sunday League player for experience and you might also find it harder to attract players at top clubs, the players already at those clubs will find it even harder to motivate themselves for you than normal etc.

at least thats how i believe it works.

+ Reply to Thread