Run time error.

Paid good money for this game and have had nothing but trouble trying to play it. Bought it on Monday played it first time no problem. Tried to play it tonight and lo and behold no end of problems. First get the runtime error. Followed the 'fix' help and not get the error 'game not available' error from steam. What the hell!!!!! Ridiculous Sports Interactive. Us 'mugs' for paying good money for it.Un-installed and re-installed now for the 3rd time. Guess what? It still wont work. Shame on you developers. Not very good.

First get the runtime error. Followed the 'fix' help and not get the error 'game not available' error from steam.Un-installed and re-installed now for the 3rd time

Ok what error is that? And what fix did you follow? Uninstalled and reinstalled what - steam or FM?

You never even offered your system specs? Hard to help people who don't offer details.

Some other software messed up runtime libraries. Not SI's fault.

Try reinstalling it http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=8328

Well that did not work. I'm not being stupid. Other users are having the same issues. The fixes SI suggest are to delete the cache file and also to verify integrity of game cache through steam. Both have not worked.

Is it too much to ask that a game should work without all these complications? The game was working for me no probloems last time I saved the game on the 29th.

Archived