Wolves fans are weird

Perhaps the scorelines don't accurately reflect the performance. As a big Arsenal fan I was delighted with watching us today, and would have maybe even been happy with a draw or even a loss because we played well and didn't just roll over when we were losing. I much prefer a game like that than when we play absolute garbage against Wigan and win 1-0. It's not always about the result.

I can confirm that the Dingles are very weird, the amount of fingers and toes they have testifys to that

Shame how Villa and Solihull Moors are the two biggest teams in Birmingham..then Small Heath.

Ah, a blues fan! Hows the Championship going? or the European Tour? Ah..Carson Yeung! top man..top man.

A rip roaring home performance and an excellent away performance. I wouldnt say anything was particularly wrong with how that has played out on the confidence screen. Teams are usually judged more by their home form as obviously more of their fans will be there to see it. As the first screenshot says, the amount of chances you created in the first game obviously made a good impression.

(I am actually a Wolves fan btw!)

Archived