Ridiculous " Blah blah could leave....." multiple news messages constanty displayed

Can you not 'Unsubscribe' to whatever is bothering you?

I don't believe you can without unsubscribing to other job information that is going on - important info, regarding jobs that have become available etc. It was a real poor addition last year & i didn't think for a second it would remain this season. There must be hundreds of messages stating "**** could leave at the end of the season"

There are also FAR too many comments reporting banal comments that managers have made about players on your shortlist. Hard to turn them off without losing the chance to see news that your targets' contracts are expiring/they're unhappy or listed/etc, no?

= fail

Along with all these numerous "blah blah could leave", one of them regards myself - which i have already seen appear in the news inbox four times & you can guarantee will appear further more, regarding that my board are worried that i could leave at the end of the season & are planning to offer me a contract then. ALL of these messages say the SAME thing about ALL managers at ALL clubs stated. Its simply not realistic. If a club was bothered, it would offer a new contract before the end of the season - not draw up a shortlist of who they want if you leave.

i have mentioned this in the bugs forum with regard to job applications i got rejected for a few jobs and constantly got the same message every 2/3 days

You get the same thing if you declare interest in a he's-soon-to-be-sacked managerial position. To be rejected once is ridiculous, to be rejected every day for a week...

Archived