Updates to Football Manager 2012 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Included positioning training to goalkeeper shot stopping training
- Fixed a crash on season turnover when adding MLS into the game without having it loaded at game start.
- Fixed Vancouver, Portland and Philadelphia not having Academy players properly generated.
- Fixed a crash when playing with two human managers and one of them was claiming a player waived by the other human manager.
- Fixed an issue where adding a league was causing more people then needed to be loaded into the game.
- Fixed an issue with international competitions sometimes getting the wrong number of teams from a continent.
- Fixed scaling of distance run stat in match stats.