Tapatalk?

• 2 months later...

I;m gonna chime in here and say using that app for my Inter forums is a blessing at work, bleeping sluggish without it.

If I could use Tapatalk for SI's forum I would be on here every minute...LOL too much mindless opinion from me is bad for your health though:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Having this forum on Tapatalk about be fabulous! It's definitely the best mobile solution and most big forums out there already support it. Besides, it's very easy for the admins to install and would not require any development or investment on their end.

Pretty please?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

any news on Tapatalk, it is something that will be a progress, basicaly what ever we need to know kriss and frazT can provide it very easily with a post.

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

Yeah we're looking to upgrade the forum software and when doing so will hopefully include mobile support as it's something we've clearly needed for quite a while. Given the forums will be quite busy as people get the game over the Christmas holidays it may well have to be earlier next year. Ideally I'd have liked this done quite a while ago, but the latest version of the forum software has been quite buggy so we've been hesitant to upgrade it.

• 3 months later...

Archived