someone from si please help!!

that thread was before I deleted all graphics and reinstalled fm, I have started a new game with the same problem

so its a completely new game, i mean ya have not loaded the old one.

Its really strange as your the only person saying about this, i can only think its something with your game

I have wiped every single thing to do with fm off my computer, and reinstalled the game, the same thing is happening again!! is it my disk? shall I get a refund?

(assuming you are using windows) click start and type sports interactive into the search programs bar, it should list the various other places that FM stores data.

what is cache, if it is the whole si folder in my documents I have tried that and it didnt work

The game creates a cache when you launch it, so it's possible the cache is corrupted from the customisation you've made. It's not the folders within My Documents, but the path can be found in the instructions I've link you to.

It might also be worth downloading a free programme called CCleaner and use it to remove and clean temporary files from your machine to see if that helps.

The game creates a cache when you launch it, so it's possible the cache is corrupted from the customisation you've made. It's not the folders within My Documents, but the path can be found in the instructions I've link you to.

It might also be worth downloading a free programme called CCleaner and use it to remove and clean temporary files from your machine to see if that helps.

I have done everything and reinstalled steam, now it says it can't connect to the steam servers.... ARGH!!!

I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING!! the problem still remains! what else can we do?? is it a bug??

I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING!! the problem still remains! what else can we do?? is it a bug??

Can you provide more information regarding your set up please and provide your system details?

Have you installed the game via disc or via Steam?

Can you elaborate on the exact steps you've tried and in the order you've tried them?

Can you confirm that you've performed these steps when the game isn't running?

Can you provide more information regarding your set up please and provide your system details?

Can you elaborate on the exact steps you've tried and in the order you've tried them?

First I would like to tell you that I have installed the game on my brothers computer which has never had steam or fm on it at all, the problem still happened.

What do you mean by set up?

I install via disk, I have tried all the things you said which basically came down to removing every single bit of steam and football manager off my computer and reinstalling it all and this was all done while the game wasnt running

I am not quite sure what system info you want but I am running windows vista, 32-bit operating system and an intel core 2 duo CPU, can you be more specific as to what you want??

This probably doesn't help, but I've found a match where both teams had black kits.

England vs Andorra kits

England vs Andorra formations

Definitely something odd going on here, with Andorra playing in their home kit and England in their away, with the colours in the bars not matching the kits.

It may be irrelevant, but both of these nations have config entries that require a year to be added for the custom kits to show up.

are you still replying Neil??

MUFC - The system details part of Neils post takes you to the FAQ explaining what details he needs. (I have copied below for your convinience)

How do I find my dxdiag?

1. Go to your Start Menu (Windows).

2. XP: Click on Run in the Start Menu. Vista: On the bottom left there should be start search area. Type in Run then press Enter.

3. Type in dxdiag then press Enter.

4. Dxdiag window should open. If it asks you all sorts of license questions just say yes..

5. On the bottom portion of the dxdiag window there should be a button that says Save All or something like that.

6. Save the file as a txt document.

You will then need to copy and paste this information to the thread.

Sorry but is the only issue that England's away kit shows up black? If so we're aware of it and it's a game issue we're looking into. Thanks.

that is the issue I brought up (very happy it is being looked into, thankyou! :D) but dafuge brought another one up as shown in this screenshot http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/dafuge/EnglandvAndorraInformation_Overview.png

Sorry but is the only issue that England's away kit shows up black? If so we're aware of it and it's a game issue we're looking into. Thanks.

Could I add one more thing for you to look at please? why does this happen for under 18 and reserve games even though on the stats screen the team has numbers 1-11?? http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af317/CoolAsh3000/under18s.jpg

Archived