Why aren't I top of the league? (Possible bug)

Hey guys sorry if this is a known bug or something but I am managing Litex in the Bulgarian A group and looking at the league table have no idea why I am not currently top.

Checking on the rules it goes by head to head and then goal difference for league sorting BUT I have already played second place side Chernomorets and drew 0-0... so I should at very least be ahead of them. My goal difference is superior to both sides ahead of me.

2m27yav.jpg

Any thoughts? :confused:

I played top team and lost 2-0

Top team have not yet played second

I played and drew with second place 0-0

So I guess it comes down to the fact that top team have 3 points from 1 game, I have 1 point from 2 games and 3rd place has 1 point from 2 games so I suppose they give it to them on goal difference.

Thanks for clearing that up Nottingham Forest I was a bit baffled.

The rules for this league are:

League Points

Head-to-head

Goal Difference

Goal Scored

So taking it step by step.

Slavia (Sofia) would be sorted by head-to-head with you and goal difference with Chernomorets (Burgas) this would put them in 1st place

Chernomorets (Burgas) would be sorted by head-to-head with you because of a draw it should then be sorted by Goal Difference which should put them in 3rd

Leaving you in 2nd

As was said further up, when it's like this the teams in question get put into their own 'mini league'. So the results so far are:

Slavia 2 - 0 Litex

Litex 0 - 0 Chernomorets

1st Slavia 3pts +2GD

2nd Chernomorets 1pt 0GD

3rd Litex 1pt -2GD

So from the info we have from the OP the game is correct

It does matter because if the placings are not following the rules at this stage in the game, it wont be following them at the end of the season therefore it would possibly be a bug.

then if they aren't following the rules at the end of the season, it is a bug. until then, it really doesn't matter.

Archived