Adding/Removing Leagues

First of all, I think this is one of the best features to ever be added in an FM. I completely adds to how I look at saves. I was so happy with FM11 I wasn't going to buy FM12, but the ability to add/remove leagues convinced me to get FM12.

Was basically wondering how this works on a technical level.

I manage in Switzerland at the moment...so say I get a job offered in Italy and decided to remove the Swiss league, the game simply stops generating fixtures for the Swiss league...however the database stays there? Are my achievements/reputation in Switzerland affected in anyway? And if I want to return to Switzerland, the game simply starts generating fixtures again?

Appreciate any answer. Thanks :).

You can add and remove leagues only for the new season. When the fixtures are generated the league can be removed the next season. If you add a league, it shows the date, when its become active.

You can add and remove leagues only for the new season. When the fixtures are generated the league can be removed the next season. If you add a league, it shows the date, when its become active.

Yes, I understand I have to wait for the new season...but my question was more about what happens to the databse of the country.

Archived