+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FM12 - Continental Dominance - Can you win them all?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by AcidBurn View Post
    Be careful with who you sign in Asia as the Asian Champions League has foreign player restrictions.
    This has royally screwed me up, I'm close to finishing the first season. My squad has 1 Asian, I think i'll have too much of a job to fill the squad up with Asians. I'll resign once the seasons over then have to move else where.

Cheers for the heads up
    Last edited by Carl0s; 25-11-2011 at 17:54.

First Team Squad Member

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeXe View Post
    I'm doing this in my thread over in FMCU

Haven't won any yet, but I'm getting to the level of qualification for the tournament at least with my latest club.
    Nice to see someone else I will pop over and take a look at your thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl0s View Post
    This has royally screwed me up, I'm close to finishing the first season. My squad has 1 Asian, I think i'll have too much of a job to fill the squad up with Asians. I'll resign once the seasons over then have to move else where.

Cheers for the heads up
    On FM11 I did the Asian one with a Saudi team didn't have many Saudi players but because of all the money I was able to sign the best domestic talent. On FM10 I achieved it with an Australian team well I did it with Wellington phoenix so didn't have that many non-Australian or non-New Zealanders.

Amateur

My first and last season with Al-Wasl in the UAE league is now over.

I finished second in the league, 10 points behind Al-Ain.
    This competition must be the lowest in the UAE as we won the Emirates Cup, for some reason this doesn't register on the Hall of Fame which is very frustrating!!
    I have now resigned, due to me only having 1 Asian in the squad, this would prove impossible to sign the amount required to compete in the Asian Champions League.

The New England Revolution job became available in the MLS, so I applied and now been offered this. I've never managed here before, all I know is there's a draft and 3 designated players. I'll learn as I go along.

EDIT: I resigned from New England Revolution, I can't be bothered learning the rules. I've loaded Mexico up with all the Asian sides and I'll apply around these leagues.
    Last edited by Carl0s; 25-11-2011 at 18:47.

Amateur

Yeah, good thing is that the Chinese league is that the rules are the same as the Champions League pretty much apart from being allowed one less foreign player in the matchday squad but starting XI rules pretty much the same (well in the CSL, you're allowed 4 SXI foreign players, 3 non-Asian players in SXI and 5 foreign players in matchday squad and in ACL, you're allowed 4 foreign players in matchday squad and 3 non-Asian players in matchday squad). I only have one Asian foreign player in my squad but he's my attacking midfielder and is very good (as I got rid of Griffiths).

And so far, so good. Got drawn with a Hiroshima, Ulson and Binh Duong. Started off by beating Hiroshama 4-2 at home. We lost to Ulson 1-0 but took down Binh Duong pretty easily 2-1, putting us on 6 points, behind Ulson (9) and ahead of Hiroshima (3) while Binh Duong had lost all 3 games. All we needed pretty much was to draw Hiroshama away from home which we managed to do with a 2-2 draw.

Only played one league game but a strong comeback away from home after going down 2-0 within 5 minutes before our 16 year old attacking midfielder who was playing on the left wing (secondary position) became our youngest scorer in history with a nice header before new Brazilian signing, Eduardo scored after 36 minutes when making a well timed run in behind the defence and easily rounded the keeper to level things up. As the game seemed heading for a 2-2 draw, our substitute left winger, Fan Xiaodong scored a late winner to win 3-2 against Fuli on matchday 1.

Reserves

Haven't played at all for the last 3 days. Just picked up from my save and I've just qualified for the African Champions League semi-final. Presuming top of Group A plays 2nd in Group B, it looks like I'll have Al Ahly in the semis.

First Team Squad Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    Haven't played at all for the last 3 days. Just picked up from my save and I've just qualified for the African Champions League semi-final. Presuming top of Group A plays 2nd in Group B, it looks like I'll have Al Ahly in the semis.
    That will be a test they are usually the easiest team to manage in Africa. Good luck dude.

Amateur

How have people gotten on with the Asian CL?? - I am managing in Australia and it appears that some of the non-playable teams have individual players worth more than the starting 11 of teams in my league, or the other main Asian leagues in Korea and China.

First Team Squad Member

What countries are these teams from Azeryk?

It's 2016 on my save and I have finally got the the chance to hopefully compete in a continental competition after back to back promotions and keeping Crawley in the Championship I resigned and am now manager of Zamalek in Egypt.

Amateur

Saudi Arabia, Qatar and UAE - although some look more beatable than others. I don't have any additional leagues downloaded either.

First Team Squad Member

Are they foreign players? Those countries tend to attack some foreign expensive players, seems strange that they would have players of the nationality of the league in their team.

Amateur

A lot of them are foreign players, some on a high wage as well.

Reserves

Managed to win the AFC, but it was a bit of a struggle. I actually had reigning champions Sundowns in the semi finals, and beat them 11-1 on aggregate. Had Al Ahly in the final, and won the first leg at their ground 4-1. Then came the second leg, and half of my team were away on international duty!!

I had to put in two players who were just coming back from injury and a couple of players from my under 19s just to make a full squad. 2-0 down at half-time, but fortunately just after the break, one of their central defenders got sent off and then they scored an own goal. Clung on for a 5-3 aggregate win.

I think I'm gonna stick around for the Club World Championship and see how I fare. Sundowns actually won the previous 2 AFCs and came 6th out of 6 in both of their attempts, but I think I can do better than that.

First Team Squad Member

Managed to win the AFC, but it was a bit of a struggle. I actually had reigning champions Sundowns in the semi finals, and beat them 11-1 on aggregate. Had Al Ahly in the final, and won the first leg at their ground 4-1. Then came the second leg, and half of my team were away on international duty!!

I had to put in two players who were just coming back from injury and a couple of players from my under 19s just to make a full squad. 2-0 down at half-time, but fortunately just after the break, one of their central defenders got sent off and then they scored an own goal. Clung on for a 5-3 aggregate win.

I think I'm gonna stick around for the Club World Championship and see how I fare. Sundowns actually won the previous 2 AFCs and came 6th out of 6 in both of their attempts, but I think I can do better than that.
    The Club World Championship is really good fun, I managed to beat Sao Paolo 4-1 with Auckland City and only lost 1-0 to Barcelona.

Well don on your win and holding on 11-1 in the semi-finals is a great result. Any idea what continent is next?

Reserves

Not yet, but I kind of want to keep managing Nxumelo, which probably rules out Asia for now. I want to leave Europe for last though, as it's my preferred continent and it'll be hard to leave once I'm there. I might check the foreign player rules for USA, Mexico and South America, and use that to decide.

As an added bonus, I've taken the job of managing Egypt too, so I might see if I can attempt the same thing at international level. No idea how good Egypt are in relation to other African nations though.

First Team Squad Member

Egypt always seem to produce some good newgens on my saves. Mexico is great fun but does limit the foreign players you can have in the side. The last two times I did this I found Europe the easiest as I had built up a good reputation around the world so did it with Real Madrid on FM10 and a sugar daddy funded Sevilla on FM11.

Amateur

The Club World Championship is really good fun, I managed to beat Sao Paolo 4-1 with Auckland City and only lost 1-0 to Barcelona.
    I managed to actually only lose 1-0 to Barcelona in FM11 with one of the American Samoan sides It was in like 2030 though and the quality of the league had barely risen. I had no competition since 2012 in the league and the national side was still one of the worst in Oceania.

Reserves

Glad I stayed for it now, got through to the semi-finals where I met my beloved Tottenham. Only Sandro and Huddlestone still from the original squad in the starting XI, but still a decent enough side. Sadly Tevez is slightly better than the strikers I usually face in Africa, but we gave a good account of ourselves and only lost 2-1. We also hit the post, and their keeper was MOTM.

Finished 3rd overall after battering Pohang 4-0 in the third place playoff.

As for where to go next, the manager of Boca is listed as insecure. Not sure whether I have a high enough reputation for a job like that yet, but I have been linked with a couple of others in Argentina. Never managed there on any FM either, I don't think.
    Last edited by Kain; 29-11-2011 at 22:15.

First Team Squad Member

I really like Argentina one of my favourite places to manage along with Mexico.

Amateur

How is anyone else doing in the Asian CL?

Am struggling to make an impact in the competition as Melbourne Heart FC of Australia

Reserves

What are the clubs like in the Asian CL? Any particular countries with a lot of stand-out teams? That'll be my next destination after South America.

I got the job at Boca Juniors after the previous manager led them to 10th in the opening stage, and was 15th halfway through the closing stage. After assessing the squad, I can see why too. There isn't a single goalkeeper, right back or right winger that would have been good enough to even be considered backup at my Orlando Pirates side.

Amateur

What are the clubs like in the Asian CL? Any particular countries with a lot of stand-out teams? That'll be my next destination after South America.

I got the job at Boca Juniors after the previous manager led them to 10th in the opening stage, and was 15th halfway through the closing stage. After assessing the squad, I can see why too. There isn't a single goalkeeper, right back or right winger that would have been good enough to even be considered backup at my Orlando Pirates side.
    That will depend on if you have added any additional leagues to your game, if your running with the standard countries then China, South Korea and Australia all seem as good as each other so far in my game - and all have similar club reputations.

First Team Squad Member

The Saudi teams were the ones that did well in it on my FM11 save, some were very hard to beat.

Amateur

The Saudi teams were the ones that did well in it on my FM11 save, some were very hard to beat.
    I can say first hand that it is still true

Amateur

Reserves

Spent the last 3 days doing nothing but sorting Boca out completely, as they were in such an awful state. 5 staff out, 6 in, 12 players brought in plus another 5 for tutoring purposes, 8 players sold and a further 29 released on free transfers. New tactics and training schedules sorted, and a load of individual training focuses set up too. I'll be disappointed if I don't at least win something after this much time's gone into it!

Amateur

I've decided to give this a go as I have completed Gundos Challenge. I won't go very detailed into the happenings, but rather a quick review. If you want the extended version, it can be found in Gundo's thread.

Season 1
    I took over Budafok of Hungary after holidaying for a season. Goal was to stay and I managed that with ease as we got promoted to the top tier.
    Table

Season 2
    Our first season in the OTP Bank Liga was uneventful as we ended mid-table.
    Table

Season 3
    Improved from last season as we managed to qualify for Europe by winning a cup.
    Table

Season 4
    Our first League win. Managed to get to the group stage of Europa League, but couldn't get further.
    Table
    Europe

Season 5
    Won everything in Hungary and had our first try in the Champions League. Got as far as the group stage, but couldn't get further
    Table
    Europe

Season 6
    Won everything in Hungary and tried in CL again. Got past the group stage, but PGS knocked us out of the 1st knockout round.
    Table
    Europe

Season 7
    Won everything in Hungary once again and got to the final of the Champions League, but Real Madrid beat us to it.
    Table
    Europe

Season 8
    Won everything in Hungary once again and this time the Champions League aswell.
    Table
    Europe & the final

So, I'm done with Europe. Now I'm off to Africa.

Part-Timer

Good Luck Xaw

First Team Squad Member

Good luck XaW.

My game will not load for some reason, going to have a quick few seasons with Sunderland and return to this challenge in a few weeks. Obviously I will still be reading the thread. Good luck people!

Amateur

How is everyone else finding the game speed with this challenge? Am in season 21 and currently only running England (L2 upwards) and S.Africa (although have previously ran other countries) and the game speed is starting to become a real issue and may be something which makes this challenge impossible?

Amateur

Thanks deadfncat and AcidBurn. Took the first job that became available in South Africa. United FC in the second tier. Gonna be a long and hard season as the team is in a very bad shape.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Azeryk` View Post
    How is everyone else finding the game speed with this challenge? Am in season 21 and currently only running England (L2 upwards) and S.Africa (although have previously ran other countries) and the game speed is starting to become a real issue and may be something which makes this challenge impossible?
    I'm only in my 9th season and so far I have no problems with speed. I've only got South Africa (both tiers) active though.

Amateur

Season 9
    Took over United FC in December and they were down in 15th place, 6 points of safety. It started hard as we lost the first 3 matches, but I guess it was mostly due to a new tactic and formation. After the three losses we managed a draw to get our first point after my appointment as manager. Luckily after this match it was a winter break so the team had a good time to get acquainted to my tactics and play some friendlies to increase moral aswell. When the break was over we started winning, a lot! From our 13 matches after the break our record was 10-2-1 and we almost made it up to the play-offs. Still, I need to revamp the squad for the next season and get rid of the dead wood while trying to keep hold of the few diamonds we got.

Table

Code:
    Season	   Nation	Team		Division	Position	Continental	Achievements
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2012/13	   Hungary	Budafok		NBII		1st		N/A		Promoted as champions
    2013/14    Hungary	Budafok		Bank Liga	8th		N/A		Mid-table
    2014/15	   Hungary	Budafok		Bank Liga	4th		N/A		Cup double, qualified for EL
    2015/16	   Hungary	Budafok		Bank Liga	1st		EL Group	Domestic treble, qualified for CL
    2016/17	   Hungary	Budafok		Bank Liga	1st		CL Group	Domestic treble
    2017/18	   Hungary	Budafok		Bank Liga	1st		CL 1 ko round	Domestic double
    2018/19	   Hungary	Budafok		Bank Liga	1st		CL Final	Domestic treble, CL Final
    2019/20	   Hungary	Budafok		Bank Liga	1st		Winner		Europe done
    2020/21	   South Africa	United FC	NDF		7th		N/A		Took over half way, mid-table
    Last edited by XaW; 12-12-2011 at 17:24.

First Team Squad Member

Quote Originally Posted by XaW View Post
    Season 9
    Took over United FC in December and they were down in 15th place, 6 points of safety. It started hard as we lost the first 3 matches, but I guess it was mostly due to a new tactic and formation. After the three losses we managed a draw to get our first point after my appointment as manager. Luckily after this match it was a winter break so the team had a good time to get acquainted to my tactics and play some friendlies to increase moral aswell. When the break was over we started winning, a lot! From our 13 matches after the break our record was 10-2-1 and we almost made it up to the play-offs. Still, I need to revamp the squad for the next season and get rid of the dead wood while trying to keep hold of the few diamonds we got.

Table

Code:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2015/16	   Hungary	Budafok		Bank Liga	1st		EL Group	Domestic treble, qualified for CL
    Winning Europe with a Hungarian team takes a lot, nice one dude.

Amateur

Winning Europe with a Hungarian team takes a lot, nice one dude.
    Thanks. I've actually found FM12 easier than I did the last few versions, but that might just be me. I still enjoy it very much though, as it's always fun to win!

Amateur

Season 10
    Got a full season at United FC and we won promotion to the top tier. Got rid of much dead weight, but still need a good clearing this summer. Very low attendances for us with an average of about 300 per game. Other teams in our league has 5000+ so it might be some balancing issues here, but I'll manage. Gonna try to stay up next season before trying to establish us a top national team and maybe continental cups after a couple of seasons.

Table

Code:
    2021/22	   South Africa United FC	NDF		1st		N/A		Promoted as champions

First Team Squad Member

Season 10
    Got a full season at United FC and we won promotion to the top tier. Got rid of much dead weight, but still need a good clearing this summer. Very low attendances for us with an average of about 300 per game. Other teams in our league has 5000+ so it might be some balancing issues here, but I'll manage. Gonna try to stay up next season before trying to establish us a top national team and maybe continental cups after a couple of seasons.

Table

Code:
    What is your managers reputation? Surely you would have a great rep after the stint in Bulgaria.

Amateur

I've also finished Gundo's challenge! Took me a while longer and was very frustrating but managed it in the end. I'm gonna do what XaW is gonna do but I understand he is taking control of lower placed teams in other countries? I'm gonna take control of anybody really. My aim is to win the World Club Cup with teams from 5 different continents. Loving Add/Remove leagues feature!

Here is my progress thus far:

Code:
    Season Country Team  League       Position Cup         Europe                   Achievements
    12/13  Serbia  BASK  First League 13th/16  N/A         N/A                      Relegated   
    13/14  Serbia  Zemun First League 1st      N/A         N/A                      Promotion!
    14/15  Serbia  Zemun SuperLeague  11th/16  Semi Finals N/A                      Just survived & 2 matches from European Football
    15/16  Serbia  Zemun SuperLeague  2nd      2nd Round   N/A                      Champions League football!
    16/17  Serbia  Zemun SuperLeague  2nd      2nd Round   Lost @ first hurdle      Europa League next year
    17/18  Serbia  Zemun SuperLeague  3rd      Winners!    Europa Lge Qtr Final     Breakthrough season
    18/19  Serbia  Zemun SuperLeague  1st      Qtr Final   Europa Lge Grp Stge      Champions!!!11
    19/20  Serbia  Zemun SuperLeague  1st      Winners     Champions Lge 1st Rnd    Domestic Double
    20/21  Serbia  Zemun SuperLeague  1st      Winners     Champions Lge 1st Rnd    Domestic Double & went unbeaten in the league!
    21/22  Serbia  Zemun SuperLeague  1st      Winners     Champions Lge Grp Stage  2nd unbeaten season
                                                           Europa League Semis
    22/23  Serbia  Zemun SuperLeague  1st      Winners     Champions Lge Qtr Finals Fourth domestic double. Serbia = mine.
    23/24  Serbia  Zemun SuperLeague  1st      Winners     Champions Lge Semi Final 32nd richest club in the world
    24/25  Serbia  Zemun SuperLeague  1st      Winners     Champions Lge Qtr Finals 23rd richest club in the world
    25/26  Serbia  Zemun SuperLeague  1st      Runners Up  Champions Lge Winners    CHALLENGE COMPLETE!
    26/27  Serbia  Zemun SuperLeague  1st      Semi Finals Champions Lge Grp Stg    Won European Super Cup and World Club Cup!***

*** = I left halfway through 26/27 season
    Seeing as I wanted to leave Serbia as quickly as I could, I resigned after the World Club Cup and took over relegation bound Goyang Kookmin Bank of South Korea.

Last edited by Mafino; 17-12-2011 at 16:52.

Amateur

What is your managers reputation? Surely you would have a great rep after the stint in Bulgaria.
    My rep is World Class.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafino View Post
    I'm gonna do what XaW is gonna do but I understand he is taking control of lower placed teams in other countries?
    Not really. The only reason I took over United FC in the second tier was because they were the first ones to offer me a job! If I get approached by one of the better teams, I'll move quickly.

Amateur

Oh right. Did you find that there were almost no players around there? I ran a search of unattached players interested in my club, returned 19

Amateur

Oh right. Did you find that there were almost no players around there? I ran a search of unattached players interested in my club, returned 19
    No, I didn't have any issues with it in South Africa. Haven't gone to Asia yet, though, so it might be different there. Think I'm gonna go that way after I'm done with Africa.

Amateur

Ok, my board has officially shafted me. I asked for funds to sign a great player and they said ok. They they took over everything including the contract offer. Now, here's the kicker; my wage budget is £15k and I was just around that before. The board now gives the new guy £28k p/w! That almost double my wage budget on one player!

First Team Squad Member

Ok, my board has officially shafted me. I asked for funds to sign a great player and they said ok. They they took over everything including the contract offer. Now, here's the kicker; my wage budget is £15k and I was just around that before. The board now gives the new guy £28k p/w! That almost double my wage budget on one player!
    That's got to be a bug and a very annoying one.

Youth Team
    Irish people like football, they just dont like Irish football

Quote Originally Posted by MeLikeFM View Post
    Where do I put those downloaded leagues ?

Sorted it, Egypt, New Zealand and Qatar.
    Forgot about this.

Won the O-League with Ba FC of Fiji.
    Am with Orlando Pirates now.

First Team Squad Member

Forgot about this.

Won the O-League with Ba FC of Fiji.
    Am with Orlando Pirates now.
    Winning the O-League with a non-New Zealand based team takes some doing.

Amateur

Uuuugh Goyang are absolutely terrible I think a flaw with the add/remove feature is when you move to another league there are barely any players... Our striker has 1 cap 1 goal.... for San Marino :/ I am not looking forward to the season ahead, we have conceded 9 in two

Amateur

Uuuugh Goyang are absolutely terrible I think a flaw with the add/remove feature is when you move to another league there are barely any players... Our striker has 1 cap 1 goal.... for San Marino :/ I am not looking forward to the season ahead, we have conceded 9 in two
    What size database do you have and which leagues loaded? I've been using the add/remove in my journeyman and it's not had that effect.

Amateur

Season 11
    A great season for us as we won both the league and the cup. Gonna see how far we can get into the CAF CL next season. Now, if we can get the financial in order soon, I might enjoy my stay in Africa.

Table

Code:
    2022/23	   South Africa United FC	AP		1st		N/A		Domestic double, qualified for CAF CL

Amateur

What size database do you have and which leagues loaded? I've been using the add/remove in my journeyman and it's not had that effect.
    Not sure of database size but I only had Serbia loaded. Then I added a few countries to increase chance of a job, went to S. Korea... I obviously still had loads of Serbians coming up but foreign rules are tight so I didn't bother getting any of them. I can only have 3 foreigners and 1 Asian foreigner, it's terrible Really regretting the move now

Amateur

When I was in Asia I managed in Australia; but also loaded China and South Korea to improve the number of "local" players and although the league had similar foreign player restrictions I didn't find any real problems.

Amateur

Season 11
    A great season for us as we won both the league and the cup. Gonna see how far we can get into the CAF CL next season. Now, if we can get the financial in order soon, I might enjoy my stay in Africa.

Table

Code:
    2022/23	   South Africa United FC	AP		1st		N/A		Domestic double, qualified for CAF CL
    Good luck in the African CL - am due to start my first attempt in a couple of months and it looks like it could be quite hard.

Amateur

Good luck in the African CL - am due to start my first attempt in a couple of months and it looks like it could be quite hard.
    Thanks, looking forward to it. Hopefully I can get a good run and increase the clubs reputation and attendances.

By the way, the attendances in South Africa might be screwed up. My average this season is about 1,200, while there are loads of teams in the tier below with 10,000+ attendances. Granted, my stadium only takes 3k, but it should be kinda full when I'm in the race of winning the league. But then again, my average last season was about 200 so.....

Edit: Oh, and my board is continuing to shaft me properly! They made my wage budget even lower than last year. Now it's a whooping £12k p/w, while they gave one of my players £28k p/w! Good job, chairman! And let's add the fact that they are "appalled" with my handling the wage budget. Damn idiot!
    Last edited by XaW; 19-12-2011 at 10:57.

Amateur

Thanks, looking forward to it. Hopefully I can get a good run and increase the clubs reputation and attendances.

By the way, the attendances in South Africa might be screwed up. My average this season is about 1,200, while there are loads of teams in the tier below with 10,000+ attendances. Granted, my stadium only takes 3k, but it should be kinda full when I'm in the race of winning the league. But then again, my average last season was about 200 so.....

Edit: Oh, and my board is continuing to shaft me properly! They made my wage budget even lower than last year. Now it's a whooping £12k p/w, while they gave one of my players £28k p/w! Good job, chairman! And let's add the fact that they are "appalled" with my handling the wage budget. Damn idiot!
    My average attendance has stayed the same despite winning the league and various cups. My wage budget has stayed the same so far so by shifting out the dead wood I've been able to manage it easily enough.

Amateur

We had conceded 26 in 5 games coming into a 6-pointer between Goyang and fellow strugglers Sangju. Before the match, we had scored 0, they had 1, we conceded 26, they conceded 18, so a win was pretty vital here. We started out so well, and We ran out 4-0 winners! I must tell you, the standard in this team is absolutely awful. I might aswell play with greys. I have 2 outstanding players and that's it. If I just match Sangju's results I can stay up! So haps that this league only has 1 relegation spot! Looking forward to the future

Amateur

Real Salt Lake - End of Season 2027

Club Overview ~ Facilities ~ Finances

League - 5th overall, 3rd in Western Conference
    I joined halfway through the season and the squad had many greys but a fair good few players. Signed about 6 players from other teams in the division. I don't like the waiving system thingy but I've got to put up with it. Qualified for semis in finishing 3rd but lost to superior Chivas USA 5-1 on agg :/

Champions League - Fixtures
    Strangely, the North American Champions League follows the European calendar and so at the end of the year I have completed the league and cup fixtures but only just got out of the group stages... which wasn't really hard. This may be easy to win and I don't put it past myself winning it first time of trying if all goes well.

American Cup - Fixtures
    Were underdogs coming into the final. We had an easy draw the whole way through and came up against Chicago. Very lucky to win tbh, we missed a penalty in the 89th min, I thought we'd go on to lose! Snatched victory after being battered

Code:
    Season Country  Team      League       Position    Cup         Continental                   Achievements
    12/13  Serbia   BASK      First League 13th/16     N/A         N/A                      Relegated   
    13/14  Serbia   Zemun     First League 1st         N/A         N/A                      Promotion!
    14/15  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  11th/16     Semi Finals N/A                      Just survived, 2 matches from Europe!
    15/16  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  2nd         2nd Round   N/A                      Champions League football!
    16/17  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  2nd         2nd Round   Lost @ first hurdle      Europa League next year
    17/18  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  3rd         Winners!    Europa Lge Qtr Final     Breakthrough season
    18/19  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  1st         Qtr Final   Europa Lge Grp Stge      Champions!!!11
    19/20  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  1st         Winners     Champions Lge 1st Rnd    Domestic Double
    20/21  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  1st         Winners     Champions Lge 1st Rnd    Domestic Double, unbeaten in league!
    21/22  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  1st         Winners     Champions Lge Grp Stage  2nd unbeaten season
                                                                   Europa League Semis
    22/23  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  1st         Winners     Champions Lge Qtr Finals Fourth domestic double. Serbia = mine.
    23/24  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  1st         Winners     Champions Lge Semi Final 32nd richest club in the world
    24/25  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  1st         Winners     Champions Lge Qtr Finals 23rd richest club in the world
    25/26  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  1st         Runners Up  Champions Lge Winners    CHALLENGE COMPLETE!
    26/27  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  1st         Semi Finals Champions Lge Grp Stg    Won European Super Cup and World Club Cup!***
    2027   S. Korea Goyang    K-League     15th        N/A         N/A                      Sacked?!
    2027   USA      Salt Lake MLS          3rd, Semis  Winners!    Group Stage (so far)     Good start the my new career in USA

Last edited by Mafino; 23-12-2011 at 20:42.

Reserves

Just approaching the second leg of the Copa Libertadores semi-final and half of my squad are on international duty again!! How hard is it to have a small thing in the game delaying matches slightly if there are internationals?!

Amateur

I had that issue as well, luckily so did my opponent so at least it was affecting the both of us.

Was KO'd in the group stage of the African CL - am just about to attempt my second assault

Amateur

Real Salt Lake - End of Season 2027

Club Overview ~ Facilities ~ Finances

League - 5th overall, 3rd in Western Conference
    I joined halfway through the season and the squad had many greys but a fair good few players. Signed about 6 players from other teams in the division. I don't like the waiving system thingy but I've got to put up with it.

Champions League - Fixtures
    Strangely, the North American Champions League follows the European calendar and so at the end of the year I have completed the league and cup fixtures but only just got out of the group stages... which wasn't really hard. This may be easy to win and I don't put it past myself winning it first time of trying if all goes well.

American Cup - Fixtures
    Were underdogs coming into the final. We had an easy draw the whole way through and came up against Chicago. Very lucky to win tbh, we missed a penalty in the 89th min, I thought we'd go on to lose! Snatched victory after being battered

Code:
    Season Country  Team      League       Position    Cup         Continental              Achievements
    12/13  Serbia   BASK      First League 13th/16     N/A         N/A                      Relegated   
    13/14  Serbia   Zemun     First League 1st         N/A         N/A                      Promotion!
    14/15  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  11th/16     Semi Finals N/A                      Just survived & 2 matches from European Football
    15/16  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  2nd         2nd Round   N/A                      Champions League football!
    16/17  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  2nd         2nd Round   Lost @ first hurdle      Europa League next year
    17/18  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  3rd         Winners!    Europa Lge Qtr Final     Breakthrough season
    18/19  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  1st         Qtr Final   Europa Lge Grp Stge      Champions!!!11
    19/20  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  1st         Winners     Champions Lge 1st Rnd    Domestic Double
    20/21  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  1st         Winners     Champions Lge 1st Rnd    Domestic Double, went unbeaten in the league!
    21/22  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  1st         Winners     Champions Lge Grp Stage  2nd unbeaten season
                                                                   Europa League Semis
    22/23  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  1st         Winners     Champions Lge Qtr Finals Fourth domestic double. Serbia = mine.
    23/24  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  1st         Winners     Champions Lge Semi Final 32nd richest club in the world
    24/25  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  1st         Winners     Champions Lge Qtr Finals 23rd richest club in the world
    25/26  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  1st         Runners Up  Champions Lge Winners    CHALLENGE COMPLETE!
    26/27  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  1st         Semi Finals Champions Lge Grp Stg    Won European Super Cup and World Club Cup!***
    2027   S. Korea Goyang    K-League     15th        N/A         N/A                      Sacked?!
    2027   USA      Salt Lake MLS          3rd, Semis  Winners!    Group Stage (so far)     Good start the my new career in USA

Last edited by Mafino; 24-12-2011 at 19:35.

Amateur

Just wanted to be the first to say:

MISSION COMPLETE

Thread with all of the details: http://community.sigames.com/showthr...mpions-Leagues

Code:
    Season     Team                League                       Position    Achievements
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Club:

2011/12    Boston United       English Blue Square North    1st         Division Champions
    2012/13    Boston United       English Blue Square Premier  2nd         Lost in Play-Off Finals
    2013/14    Boston United       English Blue Square Premier  2nd         Lost in Play-Off Finals
    2014/15    Boston United       English Blue Square Premier  1st         FA Trophy Winners
    2015/16    Burnley             English Championship         1st         Division Champions
    2016/17    Arsenal             English Premier League       3rd         League Cup Winners
    2017/18    Arsenal             English Premier League       3rd         FA Cup Winners
    2018/19    Arsenal             English Premier League       2nd         Champions League, FA Cup & Community Shield Winners
    2019/20    Arsenal             English Premier League       1st         League, Champions League, World Club Cup & Community Shield Winners
    2021       Sao Paulo           Brazilian First Division     1st         League Champions
    2022       Sao Paulo           Brazilian First Division     1st         League & Copa Libertadores Champions
    2023       Sao Paulo           Brazilian First Division                 Copa Libertadores & State Champions
    2023/24    Puebla              Mexican First Division       5th/7th
    2024/25    Puebla              Mexican First Division       4th/7th     Champions League & Open Season Champions
    2025/26    Melbourne Heart     Australian A League          4th         KO'd in Minor Final
    2026/27    Melbourne Heart     Australian A League          1st         League & Grand Final Winners
    2027/28    Melbourne Heart     Australian A League          1st         League & Grand Final Winners
    2028/29    Melbourne Heart     Australian A League          1st         League & Grand Final Winners
    2029/30    Melbourne Heart     Australian A League          1st         Champions League, League & Grand Final Winners
    2030/31    Melbourne Heart     Australian A League          1st         League & Grand Final Winners
    2031/32    Bloemfontein Celtic South African Premiership    13th
    2032/33    Bloemfontein Celtic South African Premiership    13th        Sacked after 10 games
    2032/33    SuperSport United   South African Premiership    9th
    2033/34    SuperSport United   South African Premiership    2nd         Cup Runners-Up 
    2034/35    SuperSport United   South African Premiership    1st         League, Confederations Cup & FA Cup Winners
    2035/36    SuperSport United   South African Premiership    1st         League, Super Cup & KO Cup Winners
    2036/37    SuperSport United   South African Premiership    1st         League, Champions League, FA CUp & Super8 Cup Winners
    2037/38    SuperSport United   South African Premiership
    I will post more details and screenshots tomorrow once I've slept.

First Team Squad Member

Just wanted to be the first to say:

MISSION COMPLETE

Thread with all of the details: http://community.sigames.com/showthr...mpions-Leagues

Code:
    Season     Team                League                       Position    Achievements
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Club:

2011/12    Boston United       English Blue Square North    1st         Division Champions
    2012/13    Boston United       English Blue Square Premier  2nd         Lost in Play-Off Finals
    2013/14    Boston United       English Blue Square Premier  2nd         Lost in Play-Off Finals
    2014/15    Boston United       English Blue Square Premier  1st         FA Trophy Winners
    2015/16    Burnley             English Championship         1st         Division Champions
    2016/17    Arsenal             English Premier League       3rd         League Cup Winners
    2017/18    Arsenal             English Premier League       3rd         FA Cup Winners
    2018/19    Arsenal             English Premier League       2nd         Champions League, FA Cup & Community Shield Winners
    2019/20    Arsenal             English Premier League       1st         League, Champions League, World Club Cup & Community Shield Winners
    2021       Sao Paulo           Brazilian First Division     1st         League Champions
    2022       Sao Paulo           Brazilian First Division     1st         League & Copa Libertadores Champions
    2023       Sao Paulo           Brazilian First Division                 Copa Libertadores & State Champions
    2023/24    Puebla              Mexican First Division       5th/7th
    2024/25    Puebla              Mexican First Division       4th/7th     Champions League & Open Season Champions
    2025/26    Melbourne Heart     Australian A League          4th         KO'd in Minor Final
    2026/27    Melbourne Heart     Australian A League          1st         League & Grand Final Winners
    2027/28    Melbourne Heart     Australian A League          1st         League & Grand Final Winners
    2028/29    Melbourne Heart     Australian A League          1st         League & Grand Final Winners
    2029/30    Melbourne Heart     Australian A League          1st         Champions League, League & Grand Final Winners
    2030/31    Melbourne Heart     Australian A League          1st         League & Grand Final Winners
    2031/32    Bloemfontein Celtic South African Premiership    13th
    2032/33    Bloemfontein Celtic South African Premiership    13th        Sacked after 10 games
    2032/33    SuperSport United   South African Premiership    9th
    2033/34    SuperSport United   South African Premiership    2nd         Cup Runners-Up 
    2034/35    SuperSport United   South African Premiership    1st         League, Confederations Cup & FA Cup Winners
    2035/36    SuperSport United   South African Premiership    1st         League, Super Cup & KO Cup Winners
    2036/37    SuperSport United   South African Premiership    1st         League, Champions League, FA CUp & Super8 Cup Winners
    2037/38    SuperSport United   South African Premiership
    I will post more details and screenshots tomorrow once I've slept.
    Well played dude, what an amazing career. First one to complete it as well.

Amateur

Thanks AcidBurn

Manager Overview:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Manager Bibliography:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Amateur

Season 12
    Another great season where we retained the title. We are still in the CAF CL as the group stage continues into the next season. We've actually beaten out last years winner in the 2nd round, so I've got my hopes up.

Table

Code:
    2022/23	   South Africa United FC	AP		1st		N/A		Domestic double, qualified for CAF C
    2023/24	   South Africa	United FC	AP		1st		Still in CL	Domestic treble

Amateur

After defeating Chivas in the final, I have won the American Champions League! At the first attempt as well, proper chuffed. Career now looks like this

Code:
    Season Country  Team      League       Position    Cup         Continental              Achievements
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    14/15  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  11th/16     Semi Finals N/A                      Just survived, 2 matches from Europe
    20/21  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  1st         Winners     Champions Lge 1st Rnd    Domestic Double, went unbeaten in the league!
                                                                   Europa League Semis
    2027   USA      Salt Lake MLS          3rd, Semis  Winners!    Winners!!                Good start the my new career in USA

Last edited by Mafino; 24-12-2011 at 19:52.

Reserves

Congrats Azeryk.

Got to the final of the Copa Libertadores this season. I checked the fixture schedule and saw there was going to be another clash with international fixtures for the first leg of the semi-final and made sure enough of my reserves were registered so I could put out a decent side. Lost 2-1 away to Estudiantes in the first leg, then smashed them 5-0 in the second! Both of their goals came from penalties given away by the same player, who ended with a rating of 3.6.

I played Cruzeiro in the final, and despite hammering them for the entirety of the home leg, it finished 0-0. I was hopeful I could get a score draw or even a win in the second leg, but got battered 4-1. Again, two of their goals came from penalties. Oh well, there's always next year.

Amateur

Code:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    14/15  Serbia   Zemun     SuperLeague  11th/16     Semi Finals N/A                      Just survived, 2 matches from Europe
                                                                   Europa League Semis
    2027   USA      Salt Lake MLS          3rd, Semis  Winners!    Winners!!                Good start the my new career in USA
    2028   USA      Salt Lake MLS          Winners!    Runners Up  Group Stages             Completed USA! Moving on...

Amateur

Season 13
    The CAF CL is done. Much thanks to Jackson Dlamini who scored an amazing 25 goals in the campaign. I left just after the final was done, as I'm now going to North America. I'm not sure if it's Mexico or MLS yet.

Final - match 1
    Final - match 2

Code:
    2022/23	   South Africa United FC	AP		1st		N/A		Domestic double, qualified for CAF C
    2024/25	   South Africa United FC	AP		3rd		Winner		Africa done, left after winning the CL

Amateur

nice to see this thread going well. I'll have an update soonish

Amateur

Took control of Goias in Brazil, who have a good set-up in a country with lots of talent: just my sort of team. I'm looking forward to the future. In our State Championship, it was only ever gonna be one of two teams to win it: us and Atletico Goianiense. We faced them in the play-off final and lost the 1st leg at home, 1-0. Things weren't looking great so I decided to go gung-ho for the win - came out 4-0 winners against 8-men! Extremely pleased with instant success. Now for the National Championship!

Code:
                                                                   Europa League Semis
    2028   USA      Salt Lake MLS          Winners!    Runners Up  Group Stages             Completed USA! Moving on...
    2029   Brazil   Goiás     Goiás State  Winners!    4th Round   N/A              

Amateur

Season 14
    My new club is in Mexico, Querétaro is the name. The club is in the Liga de Ascenso, the 2nd tier of Mexican football. They got relegated last season and my target was to win the league. Now, I'm not very familiar with Mexican football, but it seems the league is divided into to parts, the Opening stage and the Closing stage. When 15 matches is played in the Opening stage we move on to a play-off. The top 7 teams move on, the top team goes directly to the semi finals while the other 6 teams goes trough a quarter final. Then it's ordinary play offs to the final to find the champion. The Closing stage is pretty much the same, but I have no idea how they chose promotion as I won both stages, but haven't heard anything about promotion yet.

Opening Stage - Play-off
    Closing Stage - Play-off

Code:
    2024/25	   South Africa United FC	AP		3rd		Winner		Africa done, left after winning the CL
    2025/26	   Mexico	Querétaro	LdA		1st/1st		N/A		Won both stages

Amateur

I just have to share this. Never mind the goal, but look at the assist!

Amateur

Good luck in Mexico, I found it really unpredictable there and sides that won the league one season could face relegation the next

First Team Squad Member

I just have to share this. Never mind the goal, but look at the assist!
    That is awesome, I loved managing in Mexico on previous FM's.

Amateur

Good luck in Mexico, I found it really unpredictable there and sides that won the league one season could face relegation the next
    Thanks, looking good so far. Got promoted in the end, so I'm in the Primera now.

That is awesome, I loved managing in Mexico on previous FM's.
    Yeah, I'm loving it as well. Only played a few matches in the new season, but looking good so far.

First Team Squad Member

I just like the league set up in Mexico it is very strange compared to European leagues.

Reserves

Easily the best assist I've seen in the game so far. I'll make it to Mexico one day. Failed in the semis of the Copa Libertadores again

Amateur

New stadium! And look at that capacity! Our current one is about 34k and we are filling it up, but over 83k? Atleast we got an ambitious board!

Amateur

Hmmm....did you know that Mexican teams can join both Copa Libertadores aswell as the CONCACAF CL? So I could potentially win both with Querétario......

First Team Squad Member

83k that's crazy. Big bonus of being a Mexican side is the ability to win two continental trophies at once.

Amateur

I'm doing this challenge in the Career Updates Forum, just won the O-League with Wairararapa United in the 2015/16 season.

Code:
    Season         Team          Country               League                   League Finish        Achievements
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2011/12        Naha      Solomon Islands        Honiara Super 8                 1st               Champions
    2012/13     Wairararapa   New Zealand       NZ Champs Premier League            1st          Lost Play-off Final
    2013/14     Wairararapa   New Zealand       NZ Champs Premier League            1st           Play-off Winners!
    2014/15     Wairararapa   New Zealand           ASB Premiership                 1st               Champions
    2015/16     Wairararapa   New Zealand           ASB Premiership                 1st       Champions, O-League Winners
    I also managed Samoa U19's 2013-14 and Solomon U23's 2014-16.

I'm now looking for a job in Asia and win the Presidents Cup followed the the Conf. Cup & the Champions League.

I've added leagues from Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Guam, Kyrgyzstan, Macau (China PR), Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestine, Tajikistan & Turkmenistan

Reserves

Giving up managing in Argentina I think, sick and tired of the problems with the scheduling there. I've finished the season with the Copa Argentina final on May 25th, then my final 4 league games on the 27th, 28th, 29th and 30th, then the Copa Libertadores semi-final first leg on the 2nd, and the second leg on the 10th clashing with an international fixture yet again. Absolute joke.

Not sure whether to try a different continent or another South American league though.

Sounds stupid, but once you complete 1 section, can you just apply for any job in another section or does it have to be a team in the lowest division?

First Team Squad Member

Any team anywhere.

Well started Unemployed with 10 different leagues loaded up, Al-Ahli in the Qatar Top Division offered me a job with a great wage budget and transfer fund, loaded!

First Team Squad Member

Did you start with a semi-pro/Sunday league rep?

As long as you did then there are really no other rules. Good luck dude.

Sure did, Started with Sunday League rep, I thought it was a great wage budget, then forgot how rich Qatar is!

First Team Squad Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mattphillips View Post
    Sure did, Started with Sunday League rep, I thought it was a great wage budget, then forgot how rich Qatar is!
    Loads of money in Qatar and Saudi leagues, good luck.

Reserves

Previous post was written after scraping a win in the Argentine Cup final, just barely winning the league after those games (only thanks to Lanus losing their final game and me winning), and then losing 4-2 away at Internacional in the semi-final first leg.

Despite missing 10 players due to call-ups, the remnants of my squad somehow managed to smash Internacional 5-0 at home, sending us through to the final against CD Atlas from Mexico. Thanks to a fortunate own goal, a missed penalty and a dreadful mistake from one of their defenders, I can proudly say I have FINALLY won the Copa Libertadores!! I'll be sticking around for the Recopa as I haven't played in that competition yet, and will be delighted to leave South America afterwards.

(I don't think I have ever been so happy to win a competition on FM!)

First Team Squad Member

Previous post was written after scraping a win in the Argentine Cup final, just barely winning the league after those games (only thanks to Lanus losing their final game and me winning), and then losing 4-2 away at Internacional in the semi-final first leg.

Despite missing 10 players due to call-ups, the remnants of my squad somehow managed to smash Internacional 5-0 at home, sending us through to the final against CD Atlas from Mexico. Thanks to a fortunate own goal, a missed penalty and a dreadful mistake from one of their defenders, I can proudly say I have FINALLY won the Copa Libertadores!! I'll be sticking around for the Recopa as I haven't played in that competition yet, and will be delighted to leave South America afterwards.

(I don't think I have ever been so happy to win a competition on FM!)
    Well played dude. The Copa can be awkward due to international call ups as you know.

I started with a semi-pro reputation and loaded England, Brazil and New Zealand I was aiming to get a job in New Zealand and set apply to top league clubs only. In 2013 I was offered the chance to manage a relegated Norwich City side so I took the job. I am just going slowly building up my reputation in Europe and will take any jobs I find interesting. You can read my thread in the below link.

http://community.sigames.com/showthr...y-11-305-miles

Third Team

Ok, having got bored of my same old saves I'm in need of a new challenge and this is gonna be it. Have d/loaded UH's leagues and will use those to start in NZ. My pc is rubbish so gonna need some judicious use of add/remove to make my way around the world. Will update once I'm up and running.

Youth Team
    Irish people like football, they just dont like Irish football

Ive won Oceania and Africa. Doing well in Korea at the moment.

Have a thread about it on OTF2 if any of you post there.

Keep up the good work everyone

First Team Squad Member

Quote Originally Posted by edgar555 View Post
    Ok, having got bored of my same old saves I'm in need of a new challenge and this is gonna be it. Have d/loaded UH's leagues and will use those to start in NZ. My pc is rubbish so gonna need some judicious use of add/remove to make my way around the world. Will update once I'm up and running.
    Good to see you joining in edgar, I love the challenge as it takes me to some strange countries I would usually not manage in.

Ive won Oceania and Africa. Doing well in Korea at the moment.

Have a thread about it on OTF2 if any of you post there.

Keep up the good work everyone
    Good luck with the rest.

Third Team

Thanks AB. I've started. Loaded Qatar, New Zealand and Fiji to begin with. Starting unemployed I was expecting to have to be satisfied with an amateur Fiji team to begin with but to my surprise landed a Q League job. Unsurprisingly though Al-Saliiyah Sports Club are the worst team in the league. Have been strengthening a weak squad and am hopeful I can do well enough to move up to a bigger Q League club or nab the Auckland job if it goes begging in the next couple of years.

First Team Squad Member

I am in 2016 and Auckland still have the same manager. To be honest New Zealand is pretty easy to win with any team or at least it was on FM11.

Third Team

So my saves taken an unexpected twist already. Just 8 games into my Qatar career the position at Fiji champions (& therefore OFC CL reps) Ba Electric became available. The chance for glory was too much to turn down so I applied, annoyed the Al-Saliiyah board immensely and got the job. First game in charge was the 1st game in the OFC CL group and resulted in a 2-0 win. The team are amateur and I'm losing players left, right and centre so will need to be stealing players from league rivals but I'm gonna give it a shot at an early title!

First Team Squad Member

Quote Originally Posted by edgar555 View Post
    So my saves taken an unexpected twist already. Just 8 games into my Qatar career the position at Fiji champions (& therefore OFC CL reps) Ba Electric became available. The chance for glory was too much to turn down so I applied, annoyed the Al-Saliiyah board immensely and got the job. First game in charge was the 1st game in the OFC CL group and resulted in a 2-0 win. The team are amateur and I'm losing players left, right and centre so will need to be stealing players from league rivals but I'm gonna give it a shot at an early title!
    I always wondered what teams from Fiji were like especially Ba as they are usually who you get to beat if you manage a New Zealand based club. Should be a good move I reckon.

Third Team

Well let me tell you that the whole amateur thing is just tooooo annoying for me. I've sacked that save off and started again. This time I have Qatar, NZ and South Africa loaded. Got a job with SA National First Division side MP Black Aces and am looking to make a name for myself by getting them promoted.

Semi Pro
    Football Manager isn't life or death ... It's far more important than that!

I've been struggling to get into my old FM saves (since its been over a month since i played) i thought i'd have abit of a journeyman save and what a better place to play that out than here ...

I've got the Caribbean and Arab Champions leagues loaded and i'll aim to win those as well as the usual 6.

Manager Profile|Information

I've loaded 20 leagues (for now) and going on holiday applying for all jobs ...
    EDIT;

8.12.2011 - Offered Managers Job at Port Morant All Stars (Jamaican Eastern Super League (1 of 4 2nd Tier Regional Divisions) - Accepted Job.
    18.12.2011 - First Game - 10 days to sign an entire squad - Should be fun.

Club Info.|Facilities|League Table
    Last edited by brettney1980; 25-01-2012 at 19:37.

Semi Pro

Continental Dominance - Brettney's Footballing Journey around the Globe!

You all saw the table there was no way we could of gained promotion, i spent the season bringing in alot of players to see what they could do and build a lineup i was happy with. Brought in a player i actually have heard of in Tony Bedeau and found a couple of real quality players down the right in Troy Moo-Penn and Erik Hort St. George's Utd and Benfica (Jamaica) are waay ahead of the rest of the division in quality. St. George's have gained promotion through the playoffs (thankyou FM gods) leaving us with just Benfica to topple next season.

Final Table

Transfers|Squad Stats

Code:
    Season         Team          Country               League                   League Finish        Achievements
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2011/12 Port Morant All Stars  Jamaica      Eastern Super League               3rd              Built a Squad!

First Team Squad Member

Good luck next season. I always fancied managing in Jamaica for some reason.

Semi Pro

Continental Dominance - Brettney's Footballing Journey around the Globe!

Season 2012/13

Went on a massive unbeaten run, even beating the previous record for the club but .. It still wasn't enough Benfica (Jamaica) proved too good for us. I was offered the job at Lewes (BSS) turned that down. But i did apply for 2 jobs come end of the season (didn't get either) Kuwait SC (who had just finished 2nd in Kuwait) and Al Ra'ed in Saudi Arabia (Just above relegation in the top tier).

We actually managed a good cup run getting to the Q-Finals, but losing 5-0 to NPL Champions Harbour View.

League Table|Transfers|Finances

Squad Stats;

Emmar Doyley - Top League Goalscorer and young Troy Moo-Penn continues to impress.

Code:
    2011/12 Port Morant All Stars  Jamaica      Eastern Super League               3rd              Built a Squad!
    2012/13 Port Morant All Stars  Jamaica      Eastern Super League               2nd            Made Cup Q-Finals

Amateur

Anyone run into an issue with the ACL? I qualified for the ACL with Nigerian club Bussdor Utd but during the close season I was asked to register 30 players for the ACL but the previous seasons ACL hadnt finished. I couldnt pick any players so couldnt submit and now cant progress the game...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast