Bedford Town - Season 2028/29 - Barclays Premiership
Squad - Table - Transfers 1 - Transfers 2 - Finances
Final position: Winners!
FA Cup: Quarterfinal loss 2-1 away to Bolton
Carling Cup: 4th Rnd loss on penalties(after 1-1) to Brighton(Championship)
Champions League: Winners! 4-1 win against Tottenham
Community Shield: Winners! 3-2 win against Arsenal
Best result: 4-0 home win against Bayern Munich(Champions League knockout round)
Worst result: 0-4 loss away to Manchester United
Top goalscorer: Hughes Fred & Lukas Bader, 27 (17 & 16 in PL)
Most assists: Iker Martínez, 21 (14 in PL)
Highest Average rating: Lukas Bader, 7.60 (7.49 in PL)
2028-29 Season Review:
I was getting bored as I won the cups and the league 3 years in a row, so the objective was solely the Champions league. However a couple of very bad results in the cup and down 3 point in the final day of the season, we were looking at a domestic season with only the community shield. We conquered the 1st place in the premiership on the final day of the season. 61 minutes in and we were 4-0 up and United were down 2-0. So a horrible season was avoided and a week later we bet Spurs in the champions league final. A final in which we created 7 CCC's despite only 9 shots at goal.
Player of the season:
- AM RL / ST - Has been vital to all 5 championships, and yet again this season.
- GK - Playing solidly although not as last year. Missed the ChL final due to an injury.
- GK - Wonderkid. Played only the ChL final.
Philippe Le Bars
- D LC / WB L - Key player both offensively and defensively.
- D / WB L - Backup to Le Bars. Played against weaker opponents.
- D C - The backbone of the defense.
- D C - Wonderkid. Surpassed Glauber and Prieto for a first team spot.
- D C - Playing a good although not great season.
- D C - Played sparingly at the end of the season.
- D / WB R - The weakest link of the team.
- D / DM / M C - Has been here all the way. Although injuries-riddled season this time .
- D / DM / M C - Wonderkid. Played sparingly when in congestion.
- D / M C - Wonderkid. Playes more and more as the season progressed.
- DM / M C - Rotation player.
- M C / AM RC - Played incredible. However injuries destroyed the second part of his season.
- WB / M / AM R - Bought for 40 million. I wanted him. Playes well.
- AM RL / S C - Does it all. Incredible player bought for £750K
- M R / AM R - Wonderkid. Loaned out but called home due to injuries.
- M R / AM R - Wonderkid. Favoured to stay over Kanagi. Playing well above expected.
- M L / AM L - Even lesser role than previous years.
- AM L / S C - Injuryriddled second part of the season. A beast when healthy
- AM C / S C - Rotating with Soler and Bader.
- AM C / S C - Considered a fringe player, but got his matches due to injuries.
- AM C / S C - Wonderkid. Brought up to the first team due to injuries playing a couple of unimportant games.
A have played a combination of 5-2-3, 4-1-2-2-1 and 4-2-1-3
2028/29 Season Preview:
So I've completed the challenge and as of right now have no desire to continue. However I have a good setup with a lot of good youngsters. Besides that I have to young forwards at U18 level i would like to groom. If I continue at a later date the goal will be winning everything :-)