+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,700 of 3483

Thread: dafuge's FM12 challenge

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Welsh Wizard View Post
    Happy with 1-0 but not fun watching a team all over you

Now got £2,019,308 so £594,141 gain.
    Kept it respectable. Thats all you can ask for really

I have Man City in the semi coming up. Cant wait for payday

Part-Timer

England have just finished 4th in their qualifying group for World Cup 2014

Unsuprisingly Capello was sacked after that disaster and has been replaced by....Arsene Wenger!

Part-Timer

oh well. we gave it our best

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewsbury_howie View Post
    Player suggestions or nay?
    Yes please, mate!!!

But what ive found is that different players tend to be released.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by GreyedOutMan View Post
    Yes please, mate!!!

But what ive found is that different players tend to be released.
    List below of players I signed that were handy in the first season. Spoilered with white text:

Aaron Carter
    Amadou Kouman
    Chimdi Akubuine
    Jordan Sinnott
    Danny Fernandez
    Kadell Daniel
    Jack Boyle
    Pele
    Jonson Clarke-Harris

Amateur

Its true, but there tends to be some trends. Ive loaded twice now and both time Loris Karius (keeper) was available. He wouldnt tslk to me until december of the 2012-13 campaign. But he's league two quality and signs for about $500-700 aussie dollars. There is also this thread http://www.fmscout.com/q-3591-Player...r-Leagues.html. I found martin Reilly was still unsigned in the 12-13 season and you can check my season review on the previous page for his screen. my mid are mostly regens and by defence is crap but im sure a few others here can offer suggestions.

Part-Timer

My suggestions Jamil Adam & La'Vere Corbin-Ong should sign from the start if you can find them.

Amateur

The one big thing to take from what everyone else has said is not to panic and blow your budget immediately. Even if you're still waiting and filling gaps when you're 4-5 games in, it's probably for the best in the long run. It takes your scouts and staff a while to trawl through everywhere and flag up the best signings and the longers players are unemployed, the lower they're willing to fall.

It's disheartening to get to January and find a wonderful prospect that you can't sign because you panicked at the start and now have 6 donkeys sat on the bench that never play but are on the same combined salary as your target player is demanding.

Semi Pro

Not only the above, but if a player won't sign for you straight away, if he's still unattached towards the end of the calendar year he'll generally reconsider.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Brizza View Post
    The one big thing to take from what everyone else has said is not to panic and blow your budget immediately. Even if you're still waiting and filling gaps when you're 4-5 games in, it's probably for the best in the long run. It takes your scouts and staff a while to trawl through everywhere and flag up the best signings and the longers players are unemployed, the lower they're willing to fall.

It's disheartening to get to January and find a wonderful prospect that you can't sign because you panicked at the start and now have 6 donkeys sat on the bench that never play but are on the same combined salary as your target player is demanding.
    Absolutely spot on
    The other thing is to find 1 or 2 players who can fill in for a lot of positions - even if they are only backups.
    One way to remove the donkeys from the wage bill is to give them a new NC contract - if you rarely play them if doesnt matter what they get when they come on.
    My suggestions for players are Jamie Tank - seems to have well for everybody who has signed him, also Umit Eminoglu has done well for a lot of people although for me he has been average
    Last edited by Thebaker; 01-11-2011 at 14:34.

Semi Pro

#86 - Gilbster - AFC Hornchurch - BSS - 2013/14 End of Season Update

Table | Positions

What a difference a season makes, I was given a smaller wage budget, anyone good I tried to sign the board intervened and wouldnt let me break the budget, as a result I had pretty much the same team as last season, and it took until the last day of the season to secure our survival.

Pretty much nothing I did made any difference during the seaso, and I have got to stop trying to do team meeting I destroyed morale completely.

All I want from the next season is enough wage budget to sign a few players when I find them and to survive.

Career So Far

Code:

Season    Division    Pos     FA Cup      Other Cups             Achievements
    2012/13   BSS         18th    3rd Qual    FAT 1st Round
    2013/14   BSS         19th    2nd Qual    4th Qual

Part-Timer

Gilbster - i think the only way your wage limit will increase is if finances increase, try to utilise NC contracts for backup players to improve squad depth and only have your first team on PT contracts

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewsbury_howie View Post
    Its true, but there tends to be some trends. Ive loaded twice now and both time Loris Karius (keeper) was available. He wouldnt tslk to me until december of the 2012-13 campaign. But he's league two quality and signs for about $500-700 aussie dollars. There is also this thread http://www.fmscout.com/q-3591-Player...r-Leagues.html. I found martin Reilly was still unsigned in the 12-13 season and you can check my season review on the previous page for his screen. my mid are mostly regens and by defence is crap but im sure a few others here can offer suggestions.
    Tried for Karius both with Worksop and St Albans. Nothing doing either time.

Semi Pro

Also, I think its tactics that are letting me down. I'm about as tactically naive as Arsene Wenger sometimes is!

Semi Pro

Pretty much none of the players mentioned recently will even consider discussing terms - and some are on contract with clubs and worth over 500k!!

I've covered a few bases, and though the team is rubbish - got one point from four games, I'll bide my time and try to gradually build up the squad, avoid relegation in season one, and then see what happens....

Amateur

Even at christmas? I know he doesn't sign at the start.

Actually most of my team (im in my second season coming 1st after 9 games) are a result of signings i made after christmas when your better free agents are willing to reconsider.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Thebaker View Post
    Gilbster - i think the only way your wage limit will increase is if finances increase, try to utilise NC contracts for backup players to improve squad depth and only have your first team on PT contracts
    How do you get the option up to offer Non Contracts? When I try to change from Part Time that is the only option, for any players I try, all I can choose is Part Time. Any ideas?

Semi Pro

Got a promising looking player through my youth intake for the first time.

Paul Goodyear

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbster View Post
    How do you get the option up to offer Non Contracts? When I try to change from Part Time that is the only option, for any players I try, all I can choose is Part Time. Any ideas?
    I had the option on contract type of NC and PT.
    I can only offer PT contracts to first teamers and key players. All others have to be NC contracts.
    Perhaps some teams operate different ways of dealing with contracts

Amateur

Also, I think its tactics that are letting me down. I'm about as tactically naive as Arsene Wenger sometimes is!
    If that's the case, then take a tactic from the tactics forum, so that you know it's got a solid enough base and then play around with it, so it feels like your own. It's not prohibited in the rules and it'll at least allow you to get up and going and start enjoying the game.

Not too much though - we still need someone to edit the leaderboard

Semi Pro

If that's the case, then take a tactic from the tactics forum, so that you know it's got a solid enough base and then play around with it, so it feels like your own. It's not prohibited in the rules and it'll at least allow you to get up and going and start enjoying the game.

Not too much though - we still need someone to edit the leaderboard
    Haha!

On that - how much are people using it? I'm taking a 24 hour break from it to try to get into my new game, but will catch up soon. I think I'll update it slightly less frequently in future but I'd like to know how often people use it and what they use it for - is there anything I could add to it or take away?

Semi Pro

Could someone recommend a good tactic? This might help me out big time!

Amateur

Haha!

On that - how much are people using it? I'm taking a 24 hour break from it to try to get into my new game, but will catch up soon. I think I'll update it slightly less frequently in future but I'd like to know how often people use it and what they use it for - is there anything I could add to it or take away?
    I refer back to it relatively regularly to check my progress against everyone else's. I suspect you'll find people fall away from the challenge over the coming weeks, so you'll need to update it less and less.

Maybe just update it when you finish each season (or each transfer window in your season) that way you'll have a natural trigger to go back and edit it.

Amateur

I signed everyone besides my strikers with passing in mind. so i play a rigid 442 with short passing and a control strategy. Possession wins me the game.

Part-Timer

Wow 2nd season in BSP - 2nd friendly - 3-3 draw against Middlesborough

Part-Timer

Haha!

I use it to see where everyone is and keep up with the updates I miss. Can't think of anything to add. Good work.

On tactics not been in that section so can't say whats good and whats not. But only thing I would add simpler the better. Most tactics are for better teams/top team in that section which may work or not they may need altering a bit to suit your players. Play to your strengths. Counter worked for me in the early days but now I need to take control or will get beat easily.

Part-Timer

Umit Eminoglu has done well for a lot of peoplee
    LEGEND! My captain have been with me since BSN and now have loads of club records. So far he has the following; Top Goalscorer (33), Top League Goalscorer (27), Most Goals in a Match (4), Highest Average Rating (7.43 (45 matches)), Most Man of the Match (11), Most League Apps (162), Most League Goals (92), Fastest Goal (16 sec).

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by XaW View Post
    LEGEND! My captain have been with me since BSN and now have loads of club records. So far he has the following; Top Goalscorer (33), Top League Goalscorer (27), Most Goals in a Match (4), Highest Average Rating (7.43 (45 matches)), Most Man of the Match (11), Most League Apps (162), Most League Goals (92), Fastest Goal (16 sec).
    He was useless for me at Worksop.

Drew. Lowestoft Town. Coca Cola League One. 2017/2018.

Table - On one side, I was delighted that we were able to achieve our goal which was to survive, but on the other hand, I couldn't help but think that if we didn't lose 3 of the last 4 games that we would have been in the play-offs for sure, but I guess there is always next year.

Graph - Like last season, we were flying high until just after January, then it went downhill, for us, falling out of the the play-off places after match day 44, that was horrible.

Squad - We had major problems when it came to scoring goals, I'm just glad that we kept the other teams out most of the time, which was pleasing.

Stephen Duffy came in over the summer, as a fresh faced 17 year old, he was miles better than my other keepers, and made the number one spot his own, and rightly so, a fantastic player and has a lot to offer me down the line; Nicky Salter was again a rock at the back, especially with a changing back four as I tried to find a suitable tactic, I will try and bring in a few more CB's to try and reduce the amount of workload on his shoulders during the summer; Darren Caskey was a summer recruit, and although he didn't score, he was able to chip in with a few assists, with my new tactic that I seem to have perfected over the 2018 summer, I think he will be in for a big season next tie around; Robbie Sullivan was the only bright spark when it came to my strikers, the only one to get into double figures, of course, this did not help by the fact that I got rid of Owen, who was my only out and out striker, but I guess we'll sort this out during the summer.

Transfers - Improved recruits came in, deadwood went out.

Finances - Took a massive hit over the season, low attendances (mainly due to a small stadium) meant we brought in next to no revenue.

Me

Aims for next season:

Improve the squad.
    Try and make some money.

Part-Timer

He was useless for me at Worksop.
    How did you use him? For me he is 'Advanced Forward' with attacking. His partner up top is a defensive forward with support and it works wonders as both usually get around 20+ goals each season.

Amateur

Amateur

F.C. United 2012/13 End Of Season Review

Gonna try to keep you guys updated. Not used to posting in this forum. How do you do that fancy "code box"?

Was promoted in my first season. Seems that FC United is quite an easy team to manage. But first time on this challenge so I'm pleased with my performance so far.

Table first season

FA Cup - Lost to Ipswich in 3rd round
    FA Trophy - Lost first game

Amateur

F.C United Second season - Half way there

Looking good so far....

My star man (And on the way to becoming a proper FM-legend)

Leeds in the cup coming up next, then I'm hoping to keep my players over the transfer window and hopefully get into the league.

Part-Timer

He's a midfielder for me, in fact in 36 apps he hasn't scored. With finishing and composure of 5 its perhaps not surprising

Semi Pro

Changed my mind and going back to Worksop. It's too disspriting not to. But going to need a miracle to ever get out of the BSN!

Semi Pro

Im hoping that this isnt a bug, its just that somehow players know that I'm in the red to the tune of 75k so they dont want to join until the finances are more secure!

Part-Timer

Im hoping that this isnt a bug, its just that somehow players know that I'm in the red to the tune of 75k so they dont want to join until the finances are more secure!
    That is odd since players would still join me when i was 200k in the red although i was still under the wage limit

Amateur

Hopefully it’s not too late to start the challenge. Anyway here goes.

I am managing Canvey Island

(Manager profile at end of Season 1)

Season 1 Update

I have actually just finished Season 1 (2012-2013) Season 1 Table

Promoted Via playoffs

It turned out to be an excellent season finishing with a nail biting playoff final against Farnborough I was unable to watch the last 30 mins of the Final and was frozen to my chair unable and unprepared to make a substitution, which might fail and result in the loss. We hung on in the end with the opposition peppering the goal with long shots but unable to test the keeper too much.

We started the season well with Oscar Clarke knocking them in regularly, he then was injured for a month or so and really struggled to fit back into the team.
    We were was generally never out of the playoff spots and managed to put together 9 out of 11 wins towards the end of the season to really push for the top spot but lost out by 3 points.
    (final day loss to Woking who I then faced in Playoff semis)

Transfers
    – A total of 28 in and 20 out I managed to pick up some quite good young players, that had been released from top clubs during the summer. Most were reluctant to move until Oct/Nov time but they really helped as games come thick and fast at this level 3 in 7 days was common.

Richie Barroilhet – was one of my Oct purchases. Ex Fulham player he came good during the 2nd half of the season scoring 16 in 24 games, with a tidy 7.19 avg rating.

Michael Ngoo
    – was recommended massively by my scouts and looked to fit in perfectly as a target man. Unfortunately we were unable to get this to gel as quick as I would of liked. So I used him as an advanced forward however the position never really suited him and having taking up 20% of my wage budget I’ll be glad to see the back of him at the end of his contract.

Real disappointment however he popped up with a crucial goal in the play off semis.

Jeremy Nnamani
    – Really held the defence together and chipped in with some crucial goals. I think he’s found his level and will probably struggle in the BSP next season. Probably no more than a substitute role once I have found a replacement.

Next Season

Replace some of the deadwood. Would love a tall, fast and strong CB but not sure where I can find one of those willing to move.would love him with good heading and jumping. We conceded too many goals over the top this season

Free up some wage budget

Make a run at the FA trophy this season was a disappointment although I made it to the 1st round proper of the FA Cup. I was dumped out by Doncaster could of done with the financial boost.
    Last edited by Delnaja; 01-11-2011 at 17:39. Reason: Editing links

Part-Timer

Never too late. Great season Delnaja

I had same disappointment with Ngoo seemed to be better as a poacher Shame really as want to play with a target man but can never seem to get one to work well enough.

Part-Timer

He's a midfielder for me, in fact in 36 apps he hasn't scored. With finishing and composure of 5 its perhaps not surprising
    Really? This is how he looks now(2018), and this is how he looked in 2014(oldest screenshot I could find)

Part-Timer

Really? This is how he looks now(2018), and this is how he looked in 2014(oldest screenshot I could find)
    Not so good on mine. Random so lucky to having him looking that good.

Part-Timer

Wow, that's quite a difference....

Amateur

Haha!

Personally i check it to see how people are doing and then also the look at peoples updates and check out players that they may have signed

Amateur

Wow thats a huge difference from my save. On my team he is pretty boss in the midfield and has much better stats than that.

Amateur

GoalieManPat121 - Matlock Town - 2012-2013 - Blue Square North
    Roster : Table : Position Graph : Transfers

League:
    The first season in charge of Matlock was very good. The team was strong throughout the whole season and managed to tie for 1st with Kidderminster but took the automatic promotion spot by having a better goal differential by 5. We never were really running away with the league but were clear by about 5-6 points most of the time until some bad form towards the end of the season. It took a 1-0 win over Vauxhall on the last day to secure promotion. The funny thing was that it was our fan day match and afterwords I get the report that the club is not sure that the event will help the club in the long run. I found it funny since it was the game that took us up but doesn't help attract new fans.

Cup: An ok Cup run by the team but not to far. We got to the FA Trophy 1st Round before losing to Gainsborough.

Notes: We had the leagues top goalscorer as well as the leagues Player of the Year. He won both awards despite leaving the club the last month due to his loan ending. I managed to win Manager of the Year in my first season.

Top Performers:
    Jordan Bowery: Came on loan from Parent Club Chesterfield. Was a monster for the club scoring 34 and setting up 16. His contract ends with Chesterfield after the season so I will probably make a move to get him back at the club.
    Ben Algar: The only original club member that played any major role this season. Scored 10 and setup another 12 from the wing.
    Jack Folan: Didnt expect much from him but he locked down the right side of defence pretty well.
    Michael O'Halloran: Came to the club about midway through the season. Scored 13 as well as the goal that won the league. Played mostly out of position on the wing.

Goals: Need to try and find a couple true wingers for the team that fit the tactics better. An upgrade at central mid will probably happen as well. If Bowery cannot be signed then the club MUST find a new reliable striker. Goal is to be midtable in the BSP next season.

Part-Timer

Chesham United | Season 2017/18 | End of season | XaW #8

Table | Past Positions | Squad | Finances | Transfers

A great season all around. We've been top almost the whole season and we deserved it. We had a clear out this season to stay within our very limited wage budget and as I was hoping to keep a small, but talented, squad I knew we would have some problems if injury struck. And that happened of course. Almost all of our losses happened around christmas when we struggled with lots of injuries to key players. Luckily our few backups also held a high standard for this level, so we managed to stay in the top the whole time. By february most of our players were fit to play week in and week out again and we started racking up wins. In our last 20 games our score was 16 wins, 4 draws and no losses. We even finished the season with a 5 match streak of clean sheets. Marek Farkas has been solid in goal once again and when he has defenders like Radim Skacel and Kasper Andersen in front of him we managed to get quite a number of clean sheets. In the midfield Serge Gnabry ruled the right wing and scored almost every other match he played while Elliot Andrews assisted just about everyone except when he was injured. Up front our turk-norwegian duo Ümit Eminoglu and Per Kristian Karlsen netted loads of goals.

In the cups we did an ok job. The Carling Cup proved a short adventure for us as QPR beat us in the first round. In the JTP we got as far as the quarter final, but Barnsley knocked us out with ease. Our efforts in the FA Cup went better as we made it into the 3rd round where we met Liverpool at Anfield. We got hammered 5-0, but the cash settlement of £600k made it all better.

Financially we are losing money like there's no tomorrow. We would be deep in red if our cup run hadn't saved us. Hopefully this will help out next season as League 1 is coming up. I think I need to get rid of quite a bit of players who are nowhere near the level we are playing in next season.

Code:
    Season         Division             Position       Achievements
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
     2012/13        Blue Square North    10th       Mid-table
     2013/14        Blue Square North    3rd        Promotion via play offs, FA Trophy winners
     2014/15        Blue Square Premier  13th       Mid-table
     2015/16        Blue Square Premier  1st        Champions, FA Trophy Winners
     2016/17        League Two           4th        Lost play off, JPT winners
     2017/18        League Two           1st        Champions

Part-Timer

Wow, that's quite a difference....
    Think mine is somewhere inbetween, but you can see why he's in midfield

Part-Timer

Ive got bored of my Banbury save, not sure why but im not really enjoying it. I am going to start again. Will be keeping the save in case i go back to it. Starting to holiday for a new team now. I will update when i get my new team.

Semi Pro

(13)

CityAndColour - Canvey Island - 2014/15 - BSS

Final Table (3rd, lost in playoff semis)

It's quite hard to sum up the utter frustration of this season.

Started well, won ten of my first 14. Then went through a real 'meh' period, when I got enough points to stay in the playoff places but never really found consistent form. Picked up over the last dozen matches to finish 3rd, with another 80+ points total and a playoff date with Eastbourne Boro.

First leg was pretty comfortable, got an early goal and shut the game down for 1-0.

Second leg was also comfortable, until just before half time a 60 yard hoof from their centre-back found a striker the only person moving, and he smashed it in as my defence didn't move. Not to worry, plenty of time to gain the ascendancy. I don't think they had another shot the rest of the 90, but I couldn't turn possession and half chances into goals.

Extra time, again we looked the better side. Until their keeper took a free kick with another 60 yard punt down the middle. Same result, laptop very lucky to survive.

Cups

FA Cup - Lost at BSP side Dover in the 4th Qualifying Round.
    FA Trophy - Lost at BSP side Ebbsfleet in a 1st Round replay.

Key Players

Simon Parmenter - My most consistent defender all year, was a rock at the back.

Laurence Benjamin - With Boyle injured a lot of the season, he took over the left wing and was my sole candidate for the league player of the season award.

Robert Harris - Bossed the midfield and scored a couple of screamers.

Klaus Geertsen - The delightfully named Dane partnered Harris in midfield and added some class, especially from set pieces.

Jack Harper - A torn hamstring early on disrupted his season, but he led the line admirably for a teenager. Have very high hopes for this former West Ham youth and my only query is his lack of pace.

Sam Brown - Injuries forced me to use this kid early on and he was lethal, stepping in whenever Harper was out injured and keeping Clarke-Harris in the reserves.

Next season...

Well obviously promotion, but think I'm going to need a day or two off from the game as I am exceptionally peeved right now.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2012/13 - 9th Blue Square South
    2013/14 - 2nd Blue Square South (lost in playoff semis)
    2014/15 - 3rd Blue Square South (lost in playoff semis)

Part-Timer
    Dafuge's Challenge - King's Lynn - Dorey, Neil and Bowen, living legends!

Played my 6'8" youth team striker in his first League 2 match and he got a goal and assist! I don't think he's got much real potential beyond the BSP, but playing a guy that tall up front is fun!

Amateur

Well done XaW! Good luck in League One!

Amateur

Can I play this challenge using a database add-on that lets me play as Level 8 teams? I'm gonna holiday so in effect I will manage a level 9 team. Is this allowed?

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Mafino View Post
    Can I play this challenge using a database add-on that lets me play as Level 8 teams? I'm gonna holiday so in effect I will manage a level 9 team. Is this allowed?
    There was a thread last year for the very low lvls so it might appear at one point. This is just for the teams which enter BSN/BSS.

Edit:- Here is the thread http://community.sigames.com/showthr...ighlight=Lower

Amateur

There was a thread last year for the very low lvls so it might appear at one point. This is just for the teams which enter BSN/BSS.

Edit:- Here is the thread http://community.sigames.com/showthr...ighlight=Lower
    Okay, tbf I just tried to holiday a year and took 20 minutes to do a month, no thanks! I'm going to try this challenge instead (Y)

Part-Timer

Okay, tbf I just tried to holiday a year and took 20 minutes to do a month, no thanks! I'm going to try this challenge instead (Y)
    20mins for a month tbh I think I recall most of the lvls having no difference untill you got to BSN/BSS/BSP and this is the original .

Amateur

Gah! going through a bad patch now! A month ago i was second, now im flirting with play off positions. Need to get a decent striker... or a new team :P

Amateur

20mins for a month tbh I think I recall most of the lvls having no difference untill you got to BSN/BSS/BSP and this is the original .
    Ahh loading this one up aint that much faster either :/

Part-Timer

Ahh loading this one up aint that much faster either :/
    Took me about 50min to hoilday on a average laptop at most.

Amateur

Took me about 50min to hoilday on a average laptop at most.
    I must have an average laptop Lol I actually have a dual core Dell with 4GB aswell :s must be all that adult content

Part-Timer

Well done XaW! Good luck in League One!
    Thanks, I think I need it. Could be hard!

Part-Timer

My top scorer is now out for 8 months with a broken leg. 2nd player this season (unluckily the other player spent 8 months out last season for the same reason).
    Agreebly the board has now increased my wage budget by £400 which i was £100 over so i should be able to get a free transfer in.
    Strangely my board are very generous this season. In the 1st year they put no money in and last season put in 75K in april when the debt reached 200k in the red. This year this have put in 450K by Feb so i'm well in the black
    Last edited by Thebaker; 01-11-2011 at 21:37.

Part-Timer

Semi Pro

Somehow managed to get myself an FA Cup first round tie away to MK Dons

Amateur

The result that just cost me a place in the playoffs

Gotta love the world of non-league football.

Part-Timer
    Dafuge's Challenge - King's Lynn - Dorey, Neil and Bowen, living legends!

Got to the 3rd round of the FA cup, only to face BSP Dover. And in the 4th round draw I get L1 Bristol Rovers. Oh well, I suppose I have a realistic chance of getting through to the 5th round.

Just about to begin the season. Pre-season took longer than expected but here we are. Wish us luck

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Beefy View Post
    The result that just cost me a place in the playoffs

Gotta love the world of non-league football.
    Ouch! Some serious bad luck there.

Amateur

Manager 44 reporting for duty.

Carshalton Athetic - Season 2014/2015 - Blue Square Premier
    sponsored by Sports Direct
    Final position: 1st
    Table
    Squad
    Finances
    Transfers

FA Cup: Went one round better than last year, with a 3rd round loss at home to Championship strugglers Barnsley.
    FA Trophy: Winners! With local boy Jim Cray scoring the winner in an unusually low scoring affair.

Best result: 8-2 win v AFC Telford in the league
    Worst result: Inexplicable 5-0 loss to Burton late in the season
    Top goalscorer: Nathaniel Jarvis 36 (31 in BSP)
    Most assists: Oguzhan Ozyakup 48 (40 in BSP)
    Highest Average rating: Daniel O'Reilly 7.66 (7.67 in BSS)

2013-14 Season Review:

We started with a heavy defeat at Wrexham and I presumed it was going to be a long season. From there on in, we were quite amazing. Never really looked challenged after hitting the top in game 18. We only lost top spot because of games in hand and finally took over in game 27 and never looked back. We won the league with 3 games remaining and finally hit the elusive 100 point mark. 150 goals were beyond us, although we did manage 179 in all competitions (along with a staggering 93 goals conceded). Strength in depth was the biggest difference for us this year, with a grand total of perhaps 6 proper defenders in the squad. The scouting network paid dividends at the start of the season, with more or less a whole new defence coming in, the attacking five remained unchanged, apart from finding one back up player.

Player of the season:

Ozy. My Messi. Playing in the hole behind the strikers, taking all of the set pieces. Sadly too fragile to last more than 65 minutes most weeks, it'll be amazing to see what he can achieve if he gets fitter (unlikely under my lax regime)

Other Key Players

Max Oberschmidt. We already had a good keeper, but with news of him being potentially good enough to play in League One and only wanting £300pw, his signing was a no brainer. And let's face it, we need a keeper. Conceded 93 goals in the season, but unlikely that any were his fault.

Adil Nabi. He's only really back up for Gamiero, but looking back I'm astonished at how well he performed. Likely to be as key next year.

Enric Valles. My classiest player and Mr Dependable. The oldest in the squad at 25(!).

Future Prospects:

Jim Cray is a fully fledged squad rotation player, at the age of just 16. He capped an amazing season by scoring the winner in the FA Trophy. A lovely story for a local lad.

Rashim Moustache
    . All the way from Seychelles and straight into my youth team. He got my coaches bizarrely excited, but is terrible. However, he has a the best name I've ever had in a regen, so he'll be my mascot as we go up the leagues. Arriba!

In demand
    :

End of season brought me being linked with Hull City and Shrewsbury Town. Obviously I denied the link, but Hull wouldn't take no for an answer. Until I told them no that is.

2015-16 Season Preview:

Normally I'd be pretty bullish, however with your horror storires about wage demands, I'm not so sure. We have a big stadium, but are in debt. Can we re-sign our best players and make a push towards League One? From an ego point of view, I'd like to think so - I'm aware that others are a division ahead of me in this challenge, but we'll see. I'm quite worried that all of my players are around the same level of quality now, so any improvement would involve a wholesale change. BRING IT ON!

You Robiiiiiiiiiiins!

Amateur

Will be starting a save now

Semi Pro

Worksop Town | Season 2017/18 | Blue Square North

Table | Positions Graph | Squad | Finances | Transfers1 | Transfers2

Such a frustrating year that I briefly abandoned it. For some reason, I couldnt sign any decent players. And no, folks, I'm not talking Premiership players, I'm talking literally not a single player who was as good as even the worst players in my squad. Something strange was happening. Im hoping that this will rectify itself soon. But safe to say my heart isnt really in this report for which I apologise.

The gaps in the squad made the inconsistent season rather inevitable. In fact, I think I did quite well to finish as high as I did, 11th, given that this was the year when the first of the terrific trio left. Perhaps unfortunately, it wasn't Doyle, but Gary Murphy. £200k in January from Shamrock Rovers was too good to turn down, and cleared our debts in one fell swoop. The bad news is that Doyle's wage demands are now well over £100k per year so I will have to sell him as soon as I have posted this report. I'm hoping for at least another £200k for him, perhaps a little more. However, the final point in the triangle, Adorjan, signed on for a further three years at just £26k per year, so that was a coup for us.

Replacing Murphy and Doyle adequately, and hopefully adding a bit more quality in defence and in goal, will be the major target this year. This was far from a vitage season, and the problem is the club seems to have stalled at best. In the middle of the season, it looked briefly as if we might flirt with the playoff places, but it never materialised which was a real shame.

The cup runs were both the best part of the season and the worst. Best because we finally reached the holy grail of the third round. Worst because I got Doncaster in round three - about the worst possible draw because any lower in the ladder and I might have had a chance of a victory, but it was low enough that the money I got from the tie, whilst useful, was not transforming in any way, which was a real shame.

Key Players
    Conor Doyle* - finally got more or less a full season. Not as prolific as in previous years but still impressive.
    Krisztian Adorjan - disappointing season from Adorjan as he took his first backwards step in terms of AvR, but the new contract is a plus.
    Mark Pelosi - Also took a step back which was a shame but I still have high hopes.
    Amin Affane - Breakthrough season for the current Chelsea younster who I've had for three years.
    Michael Kamau - Finally, some progress from the Kenyan.

(*= fans' player of the year)

The team of the year

The historical best XI

Next season, hopefully with quite a few new players although without Doyle, we will be aiming to get into the playoffs again. They're a lottery, so who knows what will happen then, but if we dont make it then hopefully this time we can use it to propel ourselves to automatic promotion next season. I need to find proper replacements for Doyle and Murphy and a couple more quality players. Oh, and we've had a takeover but unfortunately no investment.

Targets for 2018/19
    Sell Doyle for at least £250k.
    Sign a striker who will score at least 20 goals.
    Sign a top goalkeeper.
    Sign several really quality defenders.
    Try to stay in the black.

In other news, Man Utd won the title after Sp**s screwed up on the final day, only drawing at Anfield when a win would have given them the title.

Code:
    Season      Division	         Position     Points     Achievements

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2012/13	    Blue Square North      17th	        45       Avoided relegation
    2013/14	    Blue Square North      11th	        58       Mid-table finish, FA Cup 1st Round, BSN Manager of the Year.
    2014/15	    Blue Square North      13th	        56       Mid-table finish.
    2015/16	    Blue Square North      2nd	        77       Playoff semi-finals; FA Cup 2nd round; FA Trophy Winners.
    2016/17	    Blue Square North      10th	        60       Crap season, really disappointing. A backwards step.
    2017/18	    Blue Square North      11th	        64       FA Cup 3rd round. Stagnant in the league.

PS Could I add my usual plea to the end of my post - anyone who gets a moment, if you could check the table on the first page whenever you can it would make my life easier. Just check the numbers at the bottom beneath the table add up, really, and let me know if I've missed any posts!

Part-Timer

Uh-oh. I hope I'll still have a job in a month or two.

On the upside we've secured a playoff spot. Had a bad end to the regular season though with injuries to several key players, so I'm a bit wary. Facing Truro in the Semi.

Semi Pro

I cant find any decent defenders!!

Part-Timer

Bring on Salisbury!

They're the highest-scoring team in the league with 90 For. This could be exciting.

Amateur

#6 Hitchin Season Update 9 npower League 1 2019/20

Squad - Table - Graph - Profile - Transfers - Finances

Awards

None

First season in League 1 can be shortly put in 2 terms: Amazing first half season and a decent second half. We had a solid 1st position from start of season, thanks to Mark Hayes who scored 20 goals in 24 matches. Aberdeen then decided they wanted him, and board agreed with them. Sure, the 1.7mil they paid keeps on in the black for now, in comparison to being 600k in the red. But had we had him all seasons, we would have been promoted. (Board then have the nerves to further inform me, that they are disappointed at my descision to depart with Mark Hayes - wtf Sigames?)

Overall it was a great season and i believe we can run a good campaign next season if board doesn't go on a rampage and sell the few top players I have left. Could do with an amazing left winger and a new good striker.

FA Cup: 3rd round exit to Liverpool 1-0 - and on an own goal..

League Cup - I am just not meant to get experience in this challenge- 3 times in it, 3 times exit in first round, this time to CH Watford 3-1 loss away.

JPT: Qarter Final S loss on penalties to Millwall (who won L1)

Players of the season:

DEF:
    - Guiseppe Simonetto: As other seasons, he just is really good. Had quite some injuries this season.
    - Phillipe Briand: New signing, previously FC Sochaux. Good player. Versatile, but nothing really special. Signed him for his stats/positions.
    - Carl FLynn: Still the back bone of our defense. Rock solid.
    MID:
    - Mark Hyde: New signing previously Histon. Had this one on shortlist for 2 years, but didn't have any money to buy him. Looks amazing and a bargain for 7k.
    - Marcos Costa. MVP after the departure of Mark Hayes. Hope club can retain him. Really good both in center and wings. 9 goals 15 assists.

No striker stood out this year besides Mark Hayes.

Code:
    Season	League	FA Cup		Other Cups	Europe  	Final Pos.	Achievements
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2012/13 BSN	4th qual	FAT 3rd qual	N/A		12th		None
    2013/14	BSS	1st rnd		FAT 1st rnd	N/A		 4th		Lost in playoffs
    2014/15	BSS	2nd rnd		FAT Final	N/A		 1st		Promoted, FAT runner up
    2015/16	BSP	2nd rnd		FAT 1st rnd	N/A		 5th		None
    2016/17	BSP	1st rnd		FAT Winner	N/A		 1st		Promoted, FAT Winner, New stadium
    2017/18	L2	3rd rnd		LC 2nd rnd	JPT 2nd rnd/N	 5th		None
    2018/19	L2	1st rnd		LC 1st rnd	JPT Semi S	 1st		Promoted
    2019/20 L1	3rd rnd		LC 1st rnd	JPT Q/F S	 6th		None

Part-Timer

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Scab View Post
    Good effort, BSP it is then!!

Part-Timer

Default #56

Season 2013/14 Review - East Thurrock United in the Blue Square Bet South

League Table | Past Positions | Cups | Playoff Semi Final Leg 1 | Leg 2 | Final

Promotion! Decided last season's 4-1-2-1-2 long ball counter strategy was too much of a one-trick-pony approach that failed whenever the strikers couldn't get going, so switched to a 4-1-2-2-1 with AMR/AML for wide play. Worked very well for more varied counters away and controlled games at home, though we actually scored less. And hit a bit of a bad spot toward the end. The key this year was in defence - best in the league tied with winners Welling. Signed way better strikers now though, so I'm hopeful the attack will get back on track soon as well.

Squad

'Bit of a foreigner influx going on thanks to the large number of trialists I tend to take on. Joe Wright was certainly a big star for us, assisting and generally making things tricky for the opposition defenders with his two-footedness. Pretty happy with the squad in general; ideally I'd just like to improve the central defence and sign a proper backup keeper after losing my Player/Gk-Coach one mid-season.

Transfers

(Ab)used my Swedish and the club's Dutch scouting knowledge to bring in Gustafsson, Useinovski, and around mid-season Volkers in defence, then eventually Nordin toward the end. I've had my eyes on Nordin since last season but he wasn't willing to come on trial until now. Real gem for this level, he is. Also extremely pleased to have signed Jakobsen and Bunn; the squad is looking more and more like BSN survival material.

Finances

Looking dire. The chairman injected £130K to help with the costs but that's clearly some ways short. Will see what happens after the ongoing board takeover.

Aim for next season: Stay up. Look for quicker DC's. Maybe renew some contracts.

Code:
    Season    League                  Finish   Achievements
    2013/14   Blue Square Bet South   4th      Promotion via Playoff
    2012/13   Blue Square Bet South   9th      -

Amateur

You have some incredible players there scab e.g. Nordin and Jakobsen. WHere/how did you find them? What did it take to sign them?

Part-Timer

I try to aquire broad scouting knowledge via staff and then poach foreign rejects by searching for players not based in UK & Ireland. Most will not be interested, but as with the English youth players from teams higher up, will come around if you wait long enough. Although a couple retired instead when I wasn't looking. I just keep offering trials every so often and eventually they give in. Most are still crap, but then once in a while a Nordin or Jakobsen comes around...

Part-Timer

#23 - Tooting & Mitcham - Npower League 1 - 2015/16

League Table/Graph/League Stats

A great season in the league finishing as champions. Didn't expect it to be quite as easy as it was.

Squad Stats/Transfers/Finances/Facilities

Finances looking very healthy which is all down to the cup runs again.
    Players wanting new contracts so will need to sort that out.
    Stadium getting more seats and Training is getting upgraded youth was canceled due to lack of funds.

Key Player Profiles

Andy Weimann - Didn't have the most goals but some vital assists.
    Lasse Pedersen - Seen in the national team trialed and signed. Solid at the back and has good Prem potential
    Nicola Varischetti - Shone out wide again. Consistency his middle name

Future Star

Kevin MacDonald - Was hard to fit in with McKee but think I've found away to fit them both in for next season. potential to be Leading Prem Player.

Back to Back JPT Champions.

Fixtures

Final

Managed to get to 3rd round to get big money tie vs Man United and kept the score down.

Fixtures

Great Run to 5th Round where we faced Prem side QPR who I have been ofter the job for a while back. Done well to get replay but they were too strong

Fixtures - Anyone now why It's still showing FA trophy and BSP in the filter section?

Code:

Career Overview | Season Team | League | League Finish | Achievements | ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- | 2012/13 Tooting & Mitcham | BSS | 1st | BSS Champions/FA Trophy Winners/3rd Round of FA Cup | ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- | 2013/14 Tooting & Mitcham | BSP | 1st | BSP Champions/FA Trophy Winners/3rd Round of FA Cup | ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- | 2014/15 Tooting & Mitcham | L2 | 1st | L2 Champions/JPT Winners/6th Round of FA Cup | ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- | 2015/16 Tooting & Mitcham | L1 | 1st | L1 Champions/JPT Winners/5th Round of FA Cup |

My Next Season Aims

Keep building on the squad/get rid of dead wood.
    Stay up.
    Decent cup run to keep the money coming in.

Part-Timer

Heh, you're cruising. Be interesting to see how the Championship treats you with a few Premiership relegatees fighting for those top spots backed by parachute money.

Amateur

You sir, are not human.

Part-Timer

Championship is normally when I get stopped in my tracks with winning leagues I expect this to be harder to stay up unless I get some players in.
    Last edited by Welsh Wizard; 02-11-2011 at 02:56.

Part-Timer

Heey, the board takeover went through and it looks like the new chairman took out a £525K loan to pay off the existing debts and the required stadium expansion. Back in the black!

Part-Timer

#15 - Chesham United - nPower League 2 - 2020/21 - 6th

What a crazy season. We started really well and without the cups interfering until later in the season, we did well. A mid-season hiccup lead to intermittent form where we would dominate mid table teams then lose to their poor cousins the next week, while dominating the stats except the scoreboard. Three draws from our last three games of the season were very scary, especially considering they were against three of the worst clubs in the league this season. We snatched a goal at home against Bury to get a draw in the last game and win a playoff spot.
    We went down early against Bradford at home and couldn't get anything right. We dominated possession but couldn't work the ball to the other end of the pitch and when it did get up there we wasted chances.
    Leg 2 was us back in top form, securing an easy 2-0 win and taking us to Wembley for the final.

Final

We were up against Darlington and the Quakers had done well against Stevenage in the first round to meet us here. We dominated them in the first half but couldn't put the ball away because of some fantastic goalkeeping. The tables turned in the 2nd with Darlington doing the same against us, with the boys barely able to hold out for the 90. It stood at 0-0 at the end of normal time, but it easily could have been 4-4.
    3 minutes in, Luke Robinson scored a blinder to take the lead and the boys well and truly parked the bus after that, holding off wave after wave of Darlington attack. We won!

League Table - 6th

Finances - Finally some cash. FA Cup run was amazing and earned me heaps of bank.

After our first two seasons of doing well, we were bundled out by Peterborough in the 1st round, which was disapointing.

Amazing run, with us beating Tottenham 1-0 at home then drawing with Fulham 1-1 before beating them 2-1 at Crraven Cottage. Sunderland provided no challenge, going down 2-0 but we were stomped 0-5 in the Semis by Man City, but not before earning a tonne of bank for being there. Quite a miraculous run and something I will remember for awhile.

Another odd result with us disapointing on the road to Oxford and losing 0-1 in the first round.

Squad - Great team with Ahlstrom leading them around the park. Lacking some defensive depth at the moment though.

Key Player Profiles

Luke Robinson - Club stalwart who is still going strong with a 7.02 avg this season and a very consistent combo with Ahlstrom. Wears the VC armband at the moment and is a crowd favourite.

Phil White -Striker who signed mid season after my clear out. 14 goals in 25 games was extremely potent in comparison to my attacking front in the past.

Player of the Season

Jorgen Ahlstrom - New captain of the squad and he really proved a point this season. Match rating of 7.31 for the season, he was outstanding and set records for assist

Up and Comers

Rubbish and bad and crap and wowsers

Transfers[/URL] - Signed Alex to replace Peter Martin between the sticks and Josh Alderson as defensive backup. Super Striker Phil White brought in mid season. Outgoing this year were Andy Hunt who was bought by Newcastle for $275k and another familiar face in Andras Steiber. The Hunt deal was signed by the chairman without my knowing, so I was a bit pissed. He has played 9 games for Newcastle with an avg rating of 6.20.

Career Overview

Code:
    Season       Team                       Country                  League                 League Finish             Achievements
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2012/13    Chesham United               England           Blue Square South            19th                  
    2013/14    Chesham United               England           Blue Square South            11th                             FA Trophy Runner Up
    2014/15    Chesham United               England           Blue Square South             5th                             Promotion via Playoffs / FA Trophy Semis
    2015/16    Chesham United               England           Blue Square Bet Premier      20th                             FA Trophy winners
    2016/17    Chesham United               England           Blue Square Bet Premier      15th   
    2017/18    Chesham United               England           Blue Square Bet Premier      4th                               Promotion via Playoffs / FA Trophy winners
    2018/19    Chesham United               England           nPower League 2              15th                  
    2019/20    Chesham United               England           nPower League 2              18th                              JPT Winners
    2020/21    Chesham United               England           nPower League 2              6th                                Promotion via playoffs!!/ FA Cup Semi Final

Next Season

dont fkn get relagated!

Same as last season.

Major Competition Winners

Premier League - Man City, Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal
    Championship - West Ham, Wolves, Southampton
    League 1 - Newport Co, Carlisle, Plymouth
    League 2 - Shrewsbury, Colwyn Bay, MK Dons, Chesham
    BSP - Yeovil, Torquay
    BSN/BSS - AFC Telford, Grimsby/Boreham Wood, Dover
    F.A Cup - Man City
    Carling Cup - Chelsea
    Johnstone's Paint Trophy - Newport Co.
    UEFA Champions League - Inter 1-0 Chelsea
    Europa League - PSG 1-0 PSV

[/center]

Part-Timer

Fixtures - Anyone now why It's still showing FA trophy and BSP in the filter section?
    I've reported it, and even found out how to replicate it, but no answer as of yet.....

http://community.sigames.com/showthr...from-last-year

Amateur

A quick update. Im at the end of december in my second season (BSN) and coming first by a point. Just signed 3 new plays to hopefully bring it home this year. Thoughts on the players? Sean McGinty, Larnell Cole, Andrew Bird.

Part-Timer

Looking good. Having trouble finding well-rounded DC's like McGinty myself.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Scab View Post
    Looking good. Having trouble finding well-rounded DC's like McGinty myself.
    I was pretty lucky no one signed him after he was released from Manu. I hope all three of those players last till league 1.

Amateur

Participant Number 54:

Stafford Rangers- 2013/14- End Of Season Review

League Status

Well at the start of the season my board gave me a choice of what to expect, and to play it safe after such a bad first season where I spent basically all my time in the bottom three. I decided to again play the safe card and aim for avoiding relegation. This was very much achieved after, clearing out a lot of the dead weight I felt the first season had in it! Which meant captain armbands and vice captains were altered. The second season under my helm also saw a change in the dressing room, as I finally had enough money to secure decent enough coaches!

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/z...02at104116.png

A safe midtable finish was granted to my team, there was a point where I felt we could of even pushed for a playoff spot, but alas the club form went south towards February and we dropped far too many points which cost us! But never mind I am happy to have had such a good season!

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/z...02at104503.png

As you can see I never looked at all like a relegation battler, the team on a whole worked well together. In a squad where the average age is 21 and my oldest player is a 30 year old keeper, I must admit I am fairly happy with the outcome of this season.

Cup status

Something I forgot to add last season as I merely went out straight away and never really cared for the cup's whilst I was experimenting with my team. But with a starting eleven always in my head. I pressed for a better cup display from my team. The FA Cup saw me just one hurdle away from the first round but a harsh away tie with Colwyn Bay sent me home. But to be fair I was handed easy ties throughout the qualifying rounds. The FA Trophy saw me defeated in the First Round by fellow BSN competitors Barrow. I am happy enough with my cup display and the money it got the club.

Finances

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/z...02at104631.png

Not much to say about the finances, I was always well under the wage bill. My ability to keep players to none contracts and just pay when you play deals has saved the club a lot of money and has given me a good solid relationship with the club's boardroom.

Transfers

With another season and obviously no money for transfers, I was raided free transfers! And I'm happy enough to say that the majority of which performed above expectations. 15 players in and 21 players out.

Top performers

Lewis Lacy- Solid 19 year old center back for me this season and was never afraid to get up the pitch and grab himself some goals. With an average rating of 7.13 this season it didn't take me long to secure his signature til 2016 on a £120 weekly deal.
    Aaron Carter- Another center/right back who I got in on a loan after seeing he was once a Man City youth drop out, that was enough to convince me to bring him on a season loan, one of which I shall definite look to bring in on a more permanent basis. Average rating of 6.85, not as good as Lacy but proved a solid defence when working together.
    Luke Ifil- A striker brought in late on as that was my one weakness this season, a lack of goals coming from my strikeforce. I snatched him up on a free in February and with 7 apps and 4 goals and an average rating of 6.96 I am sure he will feature in my plans next season.

Controversy

Joey Spivack- The man I brought in from the States, a young attacking midfielder. In my opinion was a hard worker and definitely put in some good performances but the fans never come around to him, 26 apps and average rating 6.63 you could do a lot worse. But with just 3 assists in those games, and 2 goals of his own. It shows that maybe he's a bit on the selfish side.
    Karl Noon- Another player that never really gelled with the fans, and he did okay on the pitch but I believe I shall be letting him go at the end of the season, as he never proved decent cover for my strikeforce. And wanted an improved contract and better wage far to early in the season without ever having shown anything to warrant it.

Flops

Gozie Ugwo- A striker I signed up on a free intending on covering my starters, James Chalmers-Stevens and Stafford favourite Neville Thompson. He never looked at all comfortable on the pitch and with 6 apps no goals, and average rating of just 6. I looked to shift him out of the club and off the wage structure! He is now playing at Canvey Island, getting regular first team football.

Goal Analysis

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/z...01at230901.png

I will look to compare both my seasons goal analysis but we did improve in our start game! However our end game is where it seems to fail this time. Which I must say is probably down to injuries. Inconveniently I would use my last sub in an effort to change the game outcome, for a player to then get injured late on and it results in my having to play the final 10 minutes with a man down. My team won't cover the said position, leaving a gap open!

Finally my

Board Confidence

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/z...01at230943.png

There you go, I finish the season in a very secure position and a contract to keep me at the club til 2016! May we have another great season and perhaps a play off spot to aim for?

Goals for 2014/15

Please the fans by playing more attractive and exciting football.
    Aim to push further for a play off spot.
    And once again keep the wage bill under control.

Part-Timer

godamn defence!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by deadfncat View Post
    godamn defence!

You sir have made yourself an enemy of mine.
    Last edited by Shrewsbury_howie; 02-11-2011 at 13:17.

Part-Timer

*of mine

and yes I guessed that. I saw your name in an earlier post before I put that up

I currently have the most goals in the league by far, but also have conceded nearly 22nd most

Part-Timer

Incredible draw in the FA Cup 3rd Round - if we can get through our 2nd Round match at home to Bury, we are at home to Worcester, the lowest ranked team left in the competition. That's a once-in-a-lifetime chance for a place in the 4th Round. Huge.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
    Incredible draw in the FA Cup 3rd Round - if we can get through our 2nd Round match at home to Bury, we are at home to Worcester, the lowest ranked team left in the competition. That's a once-in-a-lifetime chance for a place in the 4th Round. Huge.
    Good Luck mate!

Amateur

Anyone else noticing more balanced regens than fm11 produced? or is it just me?

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by omgwtfbbq View Post
    Good Luck mate!
    Cheers man!

1-0 up at half time against Bury... it's been very tight so far. Mike Dean is reffing this game - he's gone a bit downhill!

Part-Timer

3rd round vs Worcester here we go

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast