Im more of a lurker than a poster but this game has impressed me enough to post.
Being a looong time fan of the FM series (and even going back as far as the first Champ Man), even though i purchase every year and clock up a fair few hours, i always felt there was a slight disappointment with them...until now.
Couple of things that are simple but for me, very effective:
- The ability to change the attribute colours to make them stand out more - LOVE THIS!
- The smaller font looks soo much better than previous versions
- I love the combined overviews, I can give quick glances without clicking so many buttons
- The Team Meeting feature is awesome, only tried it one but impressed so far!
- Never used the Match Report in previous games, but love this to give a quick oversight of my players performances
- The dropdown tab for the various squads is great (senior/reserves/etc)
- The little orange note icon at the top corner of the players name - now i will be using the notes feature more often as i can see who i have made notes of
There is many more things that makes this game more enjoyable for me but cant remember
Thanks Sigames for giving me a will to live while my missus goes from Series 1 to 8 of Charmed :P
Also, can anyone post a link of a guide to create my own kits/logos? Really need to give my Newcastle team some life!!
Very happy customer!