+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fm 2012 font size is so small

Amateur

Default Fm 2012 font size is so small

hi
    i have a 24" screen and i play the game on the 1920 1080 res
    with the default skin.
    the problem is that i feel the font size is extremely small - almost unreadable
    at this point i either have to get realy close to the screen or just stop playing before i ruin my eyesight.
    is there any way to change it?
    i've read somewhere in this forum that there might be a way to increase the font size or changing the font itself by changing the xml. files but i cant find the specific thread about it.
    does anyone else have this problem?
    cheers!

Sports Interactive Lucas Weatherby's Avatar

Skinning Forum may be able to help - but there's not been change in the font size but the font itself, and the font rendering.

Third Team
    Pro-consumer, anti-DRM. Never be satisfied with any answer. Dig until you drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Weatherby View Post
    Skinning Forum may be able to help - but there's not been change in the font size but the font itself, and the font rendering.
    It's arguably still a bug, though, and it's not like this user is the first to complain.

http://community.sigames.com/showthr...=1#post7167674

Amateur

thanks for the quick replay Lucas!
    just wondering - 24" screens are pretty much the standard this days
    and u guys did such an impressing work on the layout this year - obviecly putting in alot of hours of hard work thinking about every detail
    so its just so strange to me that u guys didnt notice what is obviecly i think might be a game breaker bug..
    on the other hand i maybe getting to old for this game cause i dont see alot of other users complaining about it and no official solution,
    and i dont recall having that sort of problem in any of the previous fm titles.

First Team
    croydon, uk \'THE master of muppets\' JUST CALL ME POSTAL PROGRAMMER

the last 3 FM titles, at least, have had small text when at a resolution higher than 1280X960 - so thats what i set my FM resolution at. easy
    my native resolution is 1920x1080

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by postal postie View Post
    the last 3 FM titles, at least, have had small text when at a resolution higher than 1280X960 - so thats what i set my FM resolution at. easy
    my native resolution is 1920x1080
    thanks!
    ill try that

+ Reply to Thread