FM2012 Air ?

I have the current version Macbook Air with 13 inch screen and 4 GB RAM, and the game runs perfectly. :) There has been no slowdowns or unresponsiveness.

For my current needs, this is the best computer I've ever used. The combination of size and weight, performance, and battery life, is amazing.

I have the current version Macbook Air with 13 inch screen and 4 GB RAM, and the game runs perfectly. :) There has been no slowdowns or unresponsiveness.

For my current needs, this is the best computer I've ever used. The combination of size and weight, performance, and battery life, is amazing.

Hi,

Do you have a 1,7 ghz i5 or a 1,8 ghz i7?

Thanks for the info

I've got the new top of the range Air, replaced my three year old macbook too. I'm running most of the main leagues on playable, 1.5 star game speed; it's a bit slow to respond on the dynamic search function (understandable with 80k+ players to sort through), but the 3d engine plays perfectly (which my old white slab couldn't cope with) and the rest of the gameplay is pretty darned snappy. I'm very happy with it. I did go into the apple store and the only question I had for the guy who helped me choose was: 'and will this run Football Manager?'. He said yes. I showed him my debit card.

I went ahead and purchased the i5 1.7ghz and the game flies !! No problems at all. I haven't experimented with 3d but I'm old school (2d only).

I'm a FM 2D player also :-)

Purchased the game with Steam online?

The macbook Air had no cd drive so i guess this is the most easy option?

Can you also tell me how many leagues you play?

I normally take top leagues in belgium (home town ;-)), england, germany , brazil

So 4-5 league's max

Thx

Archived