An European Journeyman Adventure

danielgear

After reading a few threads on FM11 I have decided to do a European Journeyman Save

Ive Loaded all European Leagues and started Unemployed with Sunday league rep:

Manager Profile

ManagerProfile1-1.jpg

Clubs Managed:

history-3.jpgprofile1.jpg

Management Honours:

2017-2018 - Cupa Romaniei Winners (FC Botosani)

2018-2019 - Romanian Liga 2A Champions (FC Botosani)

2019-20 - Runners Up English Championship (Bristol City)

2024-25 - La Liga Winners (FC Barcelona)

2024-25 - Copa Del Rey Winners (FC Barcelona)

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

30tjos6.jpg

Clubinfo.jpg

I took this Job as they were professional already and I have never managed in Ukraine before

Badge.jpg

I've Looked on the internet for information on this club but cant find much.

So Based on FM History they were promoted in 2005 and have only won two leagues in their history, the other in 2002

Aims:

League: Meet Media Prediction (7th)

Cup: Reach 2nd Round

Personal aims: Settle in the job this season aim for midtable and then next season aim for promotion

First 5 League Games:

first5lggamess1-1.jpg

Started off with a thumping 3-0 win which proved to be abit of a false dawn as we followed that up with 1 win and 3 losses, at least I have hit the boards target to reach the second round in the cup after a 3-2 win to a non league side where we were 2-0 down after 15 minutes

League Table after 5 games:

5thgametables1-1.jpg

Updates:

From now on my updates will be as followed;

* Pre-season

* First 5 League games

* End of transfer window

* Mid-season

* End of second transfer Window

* Season Round-up

Transfer Window Summer 2011 Update:

A £24.5k Profit by shedding the deadwood and bringing in players to strengthen the squad

Of the 6 signed 3 were centre backs (as mentioned above we only had 1) 2 on free transfers and a loan.

The other 3 signings were 2 strikers and a centre midfielder.

I feel now i have covered the gaps in the team and cleared out the players that arent required. Also i'm spending less on wages overall.

summerwindow11-1-1.jpg

Mid-Season Update:

LGTBLEMID11-12.jpg

After half a season i'm 6th in the league right where the media prediction says I should be.

I am dropping alot of points against lower placed teams if i could change that around second half of the season maybe i could push for promotion.

9 points would take some catching up for 2nd place.

I'm happy with how the seasons going so far.

Key Players:

Olinykseason1.jpg

Signed at the start as the season on a free he has quickly become the mainstay in our back 4.

Brovchenko.jpg

In his second season at the club already making 5 more apperances than last season. Hes a Left winger who I have been playing Left back

Hot Prospect:

Novotryasov.jpg

Centre Midfielder with 5* potential. Only played twice so far but will be bleeding him in slowly

End Of Season 2011/12 Review

Final Table:

finaltable.jpg

As you can see a little bit of luck and another win somewherelse could of seen us finish 4th, which i felt like we deserved but we dropped too many points against teams fighting relegation it was a tight league but i was more shocked to find this in my inbox after the final game of the season

sacked.jpg

Which was a big shame as i had already got the leagues top scorer joining me on a free in the summer and a new centre back to strengthen the defence so i felt like i had a chance to push for the title next season.

newsigning.jpg

I enjoyed my stint in Ukraine but the chairman obviously didnt agree!

back to the job centre for me.

Key Players:

starman1.jpg

starman2.jpg

Two mainstays in my defence all season very consistant.

Top Scorer:

topscorer.jpg

Top Scorer with 7 which isn't good enough considering in 3 games he scored 2 in each then 1 in another a lack of a 15-20 goal season striker is what held me back from getting promoted. Hence why i had agreed to sign Kushka i shall keep an eye on them next season.

AVANGARD KURSK

season2badge.jpg

SEASON2JOBACCEPT.jpg

Abit of History

akHISTORY.jpg

I turn't the other 3 jobs down because this one paid more and better wage budget, even though they are currently overspending.

Also I have managed in England and wales before but never Russia so another new challenge. I also thought i could go back to Krymteplytsya for some players I liked.

Recently just promoted the aim is to stay in the league.

I have my first game in 6 days time which is a cup match but then we have a month until season starts so i will quickly evaulate this team and try and shift some high earners and tighten the belts up.

Club Info

clubinfoAK.jpg

11,500 stadium lets hope we fill it

Transfer Update

TRansferin2.jpg

I was given a small transfer budget so I used to it reinforce our attacking options. After last season when I didn't have a goal scorer I knew i had to find one this season and hopefully JELAR is the man to do that.

Jelar2.jpg

I also signed Hristov and Bludnov as I'm hoping they can give Jelar chances to finish.

Hristov2.jpg

Bludnov2.jpg

My Wildcard Free Signing:

wildcard2.jpg

Yes he's 39 but I've offered him a one year deal as I feel like he could get us a few cruical goals throughout the season and where Jelar is only 20 he can help him out with experience. Hes not fit enough to play 90 so will mainly be an impact sub but fingers crossed.

First 5 League Results:

1st5games2.jpg

League Table:

lgtableafter52.jpg

A great start I think for relegation favourites we were top after 4 games, I was abit disappointed to lose the 5th game but we had to make 5 changes due to fitness.

AKstats5games.jpg

Lipartov has settled straight in and scored 2 in 5 but is yet to play more than 45 minutes as he is a broken man his fitness goes from 99% to 45% in 45 minutes.

Bludnov, another signing has already chipped in with two assists.

Overall the team is gelling quick and we have had 3 clean sheets in 5 games which I love the look of!

This team is full of overaged, overpaid, bad footballers

highearner.jpg

BUT we have alot of 4.5*/5* potential youths so I have decided to clear out the old and give youth a go and hope to do enough to just stay up then next season aim for midtable then season after promotion. a 2 and a half year plan :D

My 1st signing on a free as window is closed but what a signing

my1stsigning.jpg

My First 5 games in charge:

1st5games.jpg

1 defeat in 5 is a good start if we can turn the draws into wins we will be safe.

League table at halfway:

Lgmidseason.jpg

Just outside of the relegation zone where we need to be, a Midtable push would be nice

Shedding the deadwood:

out.jpg

out2.jpg

I Have reviewed the squad and got rid of all overpaid players and players I deemed not good enough to keep. Offered all out but no-one wanted to buy so released them. Was expensive to do but the savings on wages etc will help us long term.

Review so far:

Its been a steady if unspectacular start but after getting rid of the wasters and signing two young players I feel I have the squad of potential. As long as we stay up this season next season I feel we can kick on

formpickup.jpg

As you can see results have started to pick up, I have got rid of all the waste, changed the formation and younger players are finding their feet.

tableupdateM.jpg

We have 5 games left and we need 3 wins to ensure we stay away from the relegation playout.

All in all its looking good, Ive agreed a few bosman frees for the end of the season so hoping next season we really kick on

they were but with the patch update my save failed so i have to load a back up one, which means I have to replay the last 4 games starting at Savona :( hopefully it will be the same outcome

Heres the results of the 4 replayed matches, first 3 went ok but this time we lost the last one

REPLAYD.jpg

Archived