+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: *OFFICIAL* Football Manager 2012 Feedback and Discussion Thread

Amateur

Well I don't mind saying I cursed SI when I heard about the Steam only route. In fact I swore that I wouldn't buy the game and that I was finished with the FM series for good!

How wrong was I!

When the demo was released I decided to give it a go and install Steam, figuring that if I didn't like the Steam route then I could easily uninstall and forget about playing. I only played one pre-season match in the demo but it was enough to confirm to me that I would be buying the game!

For me this years version is the one that has got me addicted all over again - it's like being back at school where I would skip afternoons/classes just to go and play CM. Since then I have continued to buy/play religiously although probably not on the same time scale due to work and other commitments.....until now!

This years game just seems so much more in depth and polished than before. I've had the game since Friday and am still in pre-season looking to get everything sorted from tactics, training, backroom staff etc. On this years version you actually feel attached to your club, players etc. Also for the past few years of FM I've always downloaded a tactic to use due to not havng enough time to spend on the game but this year I'm developing them myself as I actually feel I owe it to myself (and the game) to be successful. Same with finding new players, I used to always just look at other people recommendations, but now I find myself spending hours scouring lower leagues and abroad to try and find players that will fit into my team and it's tactics.

The new layout of the game takes some getting used to but I think it was badly needed as it's made me 'explore' certain things a lot more. The new tactics screen I think is excellent which makes things simpler but also has a lot more depth to it. As I said I'm now creating all my own tactics and have certain ones for situations such as home/away games and european games etc. The team talks are also a welcome addition - I love being able to use the new tones and also talking specifically to certain ares of the team such as defence etc. For the first time I have to say I feel really in control of my team and individual players. I'm hoping that next year SI will look at introducing something like this for press conferences and they don't seem to have changed at all. You can see in real life when someone like Sir Alex gets irate at a press conference or if he's in a joking mood and something like this would be a great feature and make them a bit less tedious than they are at the moment.

Overall though I'm delighted with the new game and it's certainly reinvigorated my love for FM which I felt was slowly fading as I got older. I have to thank SI for this - although I'm not sure the loved ones in my life will be saying the same thing......

The game has now been updated to version 12.0.3, please keep all your feedback here. Changelist below:

Competition
    ===========
    USA
    ===
    - Fixed a crash on season turnover when adding MLS into the game without having it loaded at game start.
    - Fixed Vancouver, Portland and Philadelphia not having Academy players properly generated.
    - Fixed a crash when playing with two human managers and one of them was claiming a player waived by the other human manager.

General
    =======
    - Fixed an issue where adding a league was causing more people then needed to be loaded into the game.

Editor
    ======
    - Fixed an issue with international competitions sometimes getting the wrong number of teams from a continent.

Match
    =====
    - Fixed scaling of distance run stat in match stats.

Training
    ========
    - Included positioning training to goalkeeper shot stopping training

Amateur

Pff - Learn to post changelogs before me

Ha, better late than never ;)

Amateur

My game is now saying that it is currently unavailable when I try to play it, why is it that I've spent £30 year after year and we're still treated like the bad guys, having new rules enforced upon us every time we buy a new instalment?

Part-Timer

Neil,

Any change in the ME?
    I know its not mention in the change list, but just to make sure.

Sports Interactive Neil Dejyothin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daveshotton View Post
    My game is now saying that it is currently unavailable when I try to play it, why is it that I've spent £30 year after year and we're still treated like the bad guys, having new rules enforced upon us every time we buy a new instalment?
    It's possible that's happening because the game is attempting to update to the hot fix. Try restarting Steam and giving it a minute or two to kick in.

Amateur

I just don't understand why I can't play the game I've paid for until steam lets me, seems a little unfair

Sports Interactive Neil Dejyothin's Avatar

I just don't understand why I can't play the game I've paid for until steam lets me, seems a little unfair
    It won't if it's in the process of updating your files, which is perfectly normal. If you do not wish for updates to be pushed to you automatically you can set STEAM to not allow this to happen.

To do that, right-click on "Football Manager 2012" in your STEAM library and select "Properties". Then go to the "Updates" tab from the box that pops up and you can choose your Automatic updates preference from there. We would advise the default setting however, to ensure you always have the latest version of the game.

As Neil said it may because you're downloading the latest patch. If what he suggested doesn't work, try the following - http://community.sigames.com/showthr...=1#post7184717

Thanks.

Amateur

Alright cheers

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Dejyothin View Post
    It won't if it's in the process of updating your files, which is perfectly normal. If you do not wish for updates to be pushed to you automatically you can set STEAM to not allow this to happen.

To do that, right-click on "Football Manager 2012" in your STEAM library and select "Properties". Then go to the "Updates" tab from the box that pops up and you can choose your Automatic updates preference from there. We would advise the default setting however, to ensure you always have the latest version of the game.
    well, STEAM ALWAYS ignores your setting and reverts back to "Always automatically update" every time it restarts so unless you are never ever gonna go online.
    it doesn't really matter

Amateur

Hi!
    The problem with the amount of injuries patch does not solve? Plan to fix this?

There is no problem with injuries in game, the amount of injuries in-game is based on figures from real life. If you feel you are getting too many injuries I suggest lowering the intensity of your match preperation and training. Thanks.

Subs Bench
    I'm not sure what four nines does, but the ace, I think, is pretty high.

The figures from real life must be wrong then!! ;)

Amateur

Neil, im finding FM12 really difficult, i just cant do well. Are you planning to release a patch to fix this???? LOL

Thats basically wot some people say on here when there game aint going there way.

I just lost to a Belarus team in the 4th Qual for the Europa league as stoke, so thats me out of the comp......but thats football, get over it!!

Amateur

Not sure if this has been asked.. Do we have to accept the automatic download of the updated version? What if I was completely happy with the previous version I had?

I would have atleast liked to have been asked...

Amateur

I'm not sure but I don't think steam updated to the hotfix, is there a manual update button or something

cheers

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Dejyothin View Post

Just found this, thank you

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Raybouldinho View Post
    The figures from real life must be wrong then!! ;)
    +1. Had not once played the main squad, all injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Cin-cout View Post
    Not sure if this has been asked.. Do we have to accept the automatic download of the updated version? What if I was completely happy with the previous version I had?

I would have atleast liked to have been asked...
    Must say none of the changes will have too much of an affect on your game unless you've encountered any of the changelist issues and certainly none in a determental way. We very much recommend always having the latest version for the best FM experience. Thanks.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Sooply View Post
    +1. Had not once played the main squad, all injured.
    its only a couple days, people just seem to be looking for something to complain about, d'you not remember manchester united last season have evra as their only fit defender and being forced to play fletcher CB and park RB, it happens and don't get me started on arsenal

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Vy_Low View Post
    well, STEAM ALWAYS ignores your setting and reverts back to "Always automatically update" every time it restarts so unless you are never ever gonna go online.
    it doesn't really matter
    This ^^^^^^^^^^

It would be extremely nice of SI , seeing as they are the ones responsible for forcing Steam on us in the first place, to alert them of this issue and have it amended.

We have already informed Steam and they are investigating the issue.

Part-Timer

I have already ask this, so sorry for the double post.
    But so far had no answer.

Any change in the ME?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Brock View Post
    We have already informed Steam and they are investigating the issue.
    Thankyou. (10 chars)

Quote Originally Posted by Keyzer Soze View Post
    I have already ask this, so sorry for the double post.
    But so far had no answer.

Any change in the ME?
    No, no changes.

Part-Timer

No, no changes.
    thks Neil

Amateur

Seeing as there is a problem with steam remembering the setting you want for autoupdate, I had a question. When you want to play in offline mode, you get a popup saying "Only games that a fully up-to-date will be available." Does this mean that we will always be forced to update the game to continue playing it or am I mistaken?

Amateur

This is going to go down as the best FM so far. Congrats, S.I.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosudos View Post
    Seeing as there is a problem with steam remembering the setting you want for autoupdate, I had a question. When you want to play in offline mode, you get a popup saying "Only games that a fully up-to-date will be available." Does this mean that we will always be forced to update the game to continue playing it or am I mistaken?
    I believe there is an issue when Steam is launched in offline mode when the computer is connected to the internet and there is an update available. I'm not 100% sure but we have informed Steam and I have been told that they are looking into it.

Amateur

Hi there, does the patch include db changes?

No, there are no db changes at this time.

Reserves

I believe there is an issue when Steam is launched in offline mode when the computer is connected to the internet and there is an update available. I'm not 100% sure but we have informed Steam and I have been told that they are looking into it.
    I'm not sure that's correct. I think that the problem is people who turned off automatic updates and NOT Steam online had the problem. Turning off auto updates AND playing with Steam offline seems to be okay.

Amateur

Steam won't download the latest patch for me. I load up Steam in Online mode, but no updates appear. Is there any reason for this?

Amateur

i think biggest problem is that after you win premiership or any other top league competition, you gonna win that again 9 seasons of 10. I know thats old problem and that noone is listening 2 me. i have some ideas how this can be changed, i hope in next 10 years of my life SI would change it, one sunny day. We are all tired of answers take club from 4th league. ive dont that many times. People who think that to be manager of clubs like Everton, Napoli, Valencia is easy job, are complete hm... they dont know much about football. There is more pressure when you are manager of good, premiership club. Your players are rich spoiled kids. Your opponents are great clubs with great players 2. So its not easy job, far from that.
    Last edited by Matej; 27-10-2011 at 10:43.

It may have already updated, you can try going to FM, right clicking and going to properties and make sure under 'Updates' that updates are turned on.

Amateur

Do save-games started without the patch benefit from it?

Amateur

I'd just like to say that I'm glad SI are taking advantage of Steam's capabilities and publishing patches more rapidly!

Quote Originally Posted by Tze View Post
    Do save-games started without the patch benefit from it?
    Yes definitely. If you've already got a game running we very much suggest continuing it.

Amateur

Yes definitely. If you've already got a game running we very much suggest continuing it.
    Thanks ... in the future it would be great if you could include a note in the patch notes/change logs if a new game is required to experience the fixes or if a saved game will still work. Thanks for a great version of the game ... loving it!

Amateur

Having a major problem with the latest update. Verified my game cache and then the update downloaded, however now when I run the game I get the error message;

A serious error was encountered and the application will close. An error file has been generated in:

C:\Users\Name\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\crash dumps\FM 2012\v12.0.3.231651 (2011.10.27 11.54.08).dmp
    I can't open the dump to see what it says. Is there a solution or am I better to delete and reinstall the game?

Sports Interactive Stuart Warren's Avatar

Please try verifying again furmedge

Amateur

Football manager 2012 is one of the best verison ever made since 2007 in my opinion, creating tactic seem alot better and speciality with familiarity and match preparation in tactics feel like am not wasting time. The little i next to player's name is a great addiction for quick and easy look at attributes in match. Also love the addiction of retirements under world too see who hang up there boots or let a major injury cause them to retire is nice way of looking at past players and manager in detail. There ton's of new feature that make this game pick up and play and well suitable for new player's that haven't play football manager too jump straight in and feel like the best manager in the world without having to know what's what speicality with help of tutorial. Keeping player's morale at superb or good is easyer feel like am jose mourinho. Diffculty of this gameplay all come down know how well you know football, i've been playing manager game since 1894 lol jk. Since champion manager 3 even my skill as manager isnt that great but football manager 2012 feel like i dont have to worry too much about losing rather then more like i can win without fear or throwing the coffee mug out the window.

It is still quite hard to sell player for a good price but overall rating i'll give this game is 9/10 there are still some bugs that need fixing and some data missing. Am sure future patches will fix some of this issuse but if you haven't brought it or thinking of buying it i suggest you do and the steam issuse is just cloud gaming.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Warren View Post
    Please try verifying again furmedge
    Thanks for the quick reply. Tried it for a second time and worked! Cheers, much appreciated.

Semi Pro

Love the game, newest update/patch installed earlier today & just quite possibly had my best ever CM/FM game in the history of the game

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...mage000zb.jpg/
    Last edited by Wiitastic; 27-10-2011 at 12:48.

Lurker

I absolutely can't play the game today. Last ngiht it was fine.. perfect even. today it says "game not available" when I click on it in Steam.. and its been saying that for 2 to 2 1/2 HOURS now. Whats going on?

Part-Timer
    Washington DC but my heart lies in Leicester

Cheers for the quick turnaround. Less than a week since release

Patch installed without issues. That's why I love Steam... none of that torrent nonsense.

Amateur

quick question does the hotfix fix the "pausing matches whilst the game is minimised" problem?

Amateur

How do i prevent steam from auto patching?

First Team Squad Member

Steam hasn't done mine yet

Amateur

How do I change attribute colours?

I tried in preferences changing the colours from Red (excellent) down to a pale orangy colour (poor) but when I clicked Confirm nothing changed and in preferences it had reverted to blue/grey again.

FM12 is my first incarnation since FM09 and I must say (being an "older" guy) it is very confusing and a lot to take in,I just hope my Determination attribute is high enough!

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by Suggy33 View Post
    Steam hasn't done mine yet
    Restart STEAM and it might work. ;)

OMG! Flares!

Nice touch.

(that's the fiery stuff rather than the wide jeans)

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Nordan View Post
    How do I change attribute colours?

I tried in preferences changing the colours from Red (excellent) down to a pale orangy colour (poor) but when I clicked Confirm nothing changed and in preferences it had reverted to blue/grey again.

FM12 is my first incarnation since FM09 and I must say (being an "older" guy) it is very confusing and a lot to take in,I just hope my Determination attribute is high enough!
    You've probably got 'Enable skin cache' box unticked in the preferences, re-enable it and it should work.
    Last edited by Timmy316; 27-10-2011 at 17:11. Reason: quote

Part-Timer

What's the deal with this? I'm forced to use this programme that has caused me nothing trouble and I've got home after a 12 hour shift at work and I can't play the game, the game I paid £29.99 of my hard earned cash for, the reatil copy I bought to avoid having to use Steam. As a regular paying customer I am livid that we have to use this. Why can't I play the game? Getting fed up with this now for christ sake SI/Sega just leave the activation how it was instead of trying something new every year which will eventually get cracked anyway.

Banned

ive used FMRTE on my save, is it safe to download the patch? i know you cant use Fmrte after you install the patch.

Amateur

My 2p:

1) Steam only => bad decision imho.

2) Responsiveness in game is poor. Its particularly noticable when having a conversation with one of your players. On my i7 with 6GB of RAM there is a delay of between 1 and 2 seconds between clicking a response and the next one appearing. Never had such issues with FM2011. Generally performance seems to have declined significantly.

3) Game appears a tad easy at first glance.

4) Would like the graphical attribute info(i.e. the circle with the attributes drawn as a vector) to be able to appear by default on the player profile screen. I found this very useful to tell at a glance what kind of player I was dealing with, but its a pain to have to make an extra click to see it.

5) When navigating your page history using the back button, I think duplicate pages should be excluded. For example if I actually visited the following pages for a particular player:

Overview -> Stats -> Training -> Stats -> Reports.

Then if I click back from the Reports page, I want to go to:

Stats -> Training -> Overview.

6) I'm getting a lot more injuries than in previous games. Lots of long term injuries. Seems to be happening to other clubs too.

7) A 'first team coach' who is currently on £1500 / week, will probably ask for £5000 / week to be a "coach" and work with the reserves. Seems a bit silly to me.

Generally like the new version and I think its a decent improvement over the previous one.

Amateur

have already put in some feedback about the game but want to add from my point of view FM12 reminds me of why i loved football management games in the first place,why i spent hours upon hours playing CM,but sadly fell out of love with FM as the series went on,the game i loved is back again,might not be for everyone but i'm enjoying football management again

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by richief View Post
    ive used FMRTE on my save, is it safe to download the patch? i know you cant use Fmrte after you install the patch.
    Yes it won't affect your current save.

Lurker

3 hours of trying to sort out problems with FM2012 and STEAM (worked fine for the last few days) Now STEAM is suddenly asking me to change settings, which I did, but still won't load FM12 (Not the first time I've had problems with Steam). I have to get the "Force Quit" option to get Steam to close. Have now UN-installed it (all 3gigs of it!!). Not happy. I didn't ask for or want steam. I'm sure there is a solution to my problems, but after 3 hours, I can't be ar*ed. Sending FM2012 back and I'll stick with 11. Been buying CM/FM since day 1. Won't be buying it again if it's attached to Steam.

Had I realised FM12 had to use Steam, I wouldn't have dreamed about buying it. No mention of Steam on Amazon. Hopefully SI will take notice of all the complaints, but I'm not hopeful as I'm guessing there is quite a lot of money involved. Such a shame!

Semi Pro

This is working really well. The patch isn't coming in AND I can't play FM. What ever happened to the old days of "please insert word 132 from page 12 of the manual"?
    Why are we, the paying public, forced to not play the game we've brought, whereas if we circumvented Steam we could be playing right now?
    No form of DRM does anything but irritate the genuine buyers, but Steam is, on FM terms, particularly pants. Mafia, Just Cause, Dawn of War, Dirt, all of these work perfectly every time. FM... not so much.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Robioto View Post
    What's the deal with this? I'm forced to use this programme that has caused me nothing trouble and I've got home after a 12 hour shift at work and I can't play the game, the game I paid £29.99 of my hard earned cash for, the reatil copy I bought to avoid having to use Steam. As a regular paying customer I am livid that we have to use this. Why can't I play the game? Getting fed up with this now for christ sake SI/Sega just leave the activation how it was instead of trying something new every year which will eventually get cracked anyway.
    I totally agree with you my friend... I'm not happy at all! I've probably spent £250-£300 since CM97/98 buying every copy of the game until now where I've paid £30 for my game that I'm forced to play via this awful Steam (I've never used it before)... why can't I play my game when I want to..... SI/Sega?

Amateur

I just encountered something really weird. I gave a team talk after getting a narrow win against a significantly weaker team where we only were the slightly better team. Now what I said was that despite the win I wasn't satisfied with our performance and all of a sudden one of my players whines about how he feels unfairly singled out for criticism despite that I gave a general team talk and didn't ever directly address the player at all.

So I had a personal talk to the player and told him I would felt my criticism was justified and that I stick with my opinion and that he should stop questioning me openly in the news papers. Now he feels alienated and wants to leave okay for me if he is that unprofessional and doesn't respect me but another thing that is strange I can't even fine him for criticize me openly. I want to make a statement that I won't tolerate being spoken to like this but I can't because there is no option for punishing unprofessional behavior, really strange.

Well now I decided to put him in the reserves but not make him available for the reserves until his contract runs out in 3 years which will essentially ruin his career or comes back crawling on his knees and bags for my forgiveness. No but seriously there needs to be an option to fine players for unprofessional behavior.

Amateur

I have to say that this FM is probably the best Football Manager ever!!
    The 3D is very nice (yes the stadiums are not similar to the real ones but they're nice)

the tatics is very good. I think it was a great development!

I like the new youth teams contracts, its easier to manage the teams.

The new interface is very nice too! It's very easier to get the information needed

Amateur

Until now, the only thing i hate is camera.
    Please, give us back the old cam view

International Squad

do we know which of the latest fixes ( im thinking of especially the positioning training for keepers fix ) will work with save games?

International Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Razorfoxy View Post
    How do i prevent steam from auto patching?
    go to the Main steam program, go to Library, right click on FM 12, go to Properties>Updates and select the option you want from the drop down box

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cms186 View Post
    go to the Main steam program, go to Library, right click on FM 12, go to Properties>Updates and select the option you want from the drop down box
    Isn't there a problem with this?

Amateur

Anyone know how to get your assistant to compile a loan report for you in this version? it does not appear to be where it was last time.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Veriloquent View Post
    Anyone know how to get your assistant to compile a loan report for you in this version? it does not appear to be where it was last time.
    Go to your manager home page and in the right hand corner is a drop down menu that says 'Assistant Advice'.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by mije1983 View Post
    Go to your manager home page and in the right hand corner is a drop down menu that says 'Assistant Advice'.
    Ahh found it, thanks a lot, got no money to spend yet need a new striker before the season starts lol

First Team Squad Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flohrinho View Post
    I just encountered something really weird. I gave a team talk after getting a narrow win against a significantly weaker team where we only were the slightly better team. Now what I said was that despite the win I wasn't satisfied with our performance and all of a sudden one of my players whines about how he feels unfairly singled out for criticism despite that I gave a general team talk and didn't ever directly address the player at all.

So I had a personal talk to the player and told him I would felt my criticism was justified and that I stick with my opinion and that he should stop questioning me openly in the news papers. Now he feels alienated and wants to leave okay for me if he is that unprofessional and doesn't respect me but another thing that is strange I can't even fine him for criticize me openly. I want to make a statement that I won't tolerate being spoken to like this but I can't because there is no option for punishing unprofessional behavior, really strange.

Well now I decided to put him in the reserves but not make him available for the reserves until his contract runs out in 3 years which will essentially ruin his career or comes back crawling on his knees and bags for my forgiveness. No but seriously there needs to be an option to fine players for unprofessional behavior.
    After you fine him hope he doesn't speak to Tevez ;)

Amateur

The good: Streamlining everything, team talks, interaction in general
    The something in between: It's like a really nice looking flashy new car but with the same innards as the old models
    The bad: Font size (inbox number, shirt numbers in classic match view), some screen layouts

Could probably come up with a few more things, like still being in the dark when it comes to 'what's going on' in the footballing world the longer you are on a save, but these would seem to be my biggest issues - or causes of happiness and joy, in case of the positives.

Amateur

As a new user to steam but an old hand at FM I would like to add that if this is what you have to do to stop the piracy then you have my vote, this is the first digital download I`ve used and it is excellent , no probs with steam at all and I love the quick updates as well. After a poor FM2010, an average FM2011 can I also add that 2012 has kept me off the xbox for a week so well done guys

Amateur

My board offered me the chance to choose my own feeder club, but came back with a shortlist. I'm sure this issue was raised in FM11.

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by SFC_Jordi View Post
    My board offered me the chance to choose my own feeder club, but came back with a shortlist. I'm sure this issue was raised in FM11.
    it is intentional, you cannot just choose any club in the world that you want, the club finds a list of suitable teams and you pick from there, if you choose no i dont want to help choose they will just give you a club with no options.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by milnerpoint View Post
    it is intentional, you cannot just choose any club in the world that you want, the club finds a list of suitable teams and you pick from there, if you choose no i dont want to help choose they will just give you a club with no options.
    They've always given me a shortlist though, even if they don't offer you this chance.

I remember in FM10 you could try and pick any team you wanted, sometimes they didn't accept though.

Semi Pro

They've always given me a shortlist though, even if they don't offer you this chance.

I remember in FM10 you could try and pick any team you wanted, sometimes they didn't accept though.
    You remember well sir, and you are right about it being raised as an issue in FM11.

Amateur
    Bradford - Home of the Capital One Cup Runners Up 2013 & League 2 Playoff Winners 2013

Have the decimal points been added to the attendence and many money and the ones that were basically missing.

Reserves

Here you go bud, explanation from Neil, i knew i had read this before

http://community.sigames.com/showthr...se+feeder+club

Part-Timer

I don't know if this has been brought up. I have installed the new update, and decided to start again so I could have positioning training at the start of the season but in the database drop down box it only gives Default and says its 12.0.0. Is this normal or is there something wrong.

Amateur

Here you go bud, explanation from Neil, i knew i had read this before

http://community.sigames.com/showthr...se+feeder+club
    Ah, thanks!

Reserves

the database hasnt changed, you cant choose which version of the game you want to play, only which database you want to start with.

Part-Timer

the database hasnt changed, you cant choose which version of the game you want to play, only which database you want to start with.
    so it is right the version I start with is 12.0.0 even thought the update is 12.0.3

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by The Welsh Lad View Post
    so it is right the version I start with is 12.0.0 even thought the update is 12.0.3
    Yes. The next database update will be 12.1.0

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Lazaru5 View Post
    Yes. The next database update will be 12.1.0
    Cool thanks. Just making sure.

Amateur

XML created in the Editor 12.0.2 is compatible with the patch 12.0.3?

Quote Originally Posted by Rick FM View Post
    XML created in the Editor 12.0.2 is compatible with the patch 12.0.3?
    yes it is.

Amateur

very thanks

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by The Smudge View Post
    Only problem I have faced is the default font. Thankfully Someone had made a skin with a different/bigger one which made the game playable for me.
    I'd be interested in this skin as well. Anyone know where to find it?

Edit: nevermind, I just noticed there's a whole subforum for skinning.
    Last edited by CoachFlu; 29-10-2011 at 00:29.

Amateur

why is steam making a download of 800 MB?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by smythw View Post

3) Game appears a tad easy at first glance.

4) Would like the graphical attribute info(i.e. the circle with the attributes drawn as a vector) to be able to appear by default on the player profile screen. I found this very useful to tell at a glance what kind of player I was dealing with, but its a pain to have to make an extra click to see it.
    5) a DLC.

6) no online. try to play FIFA 12 (online mode) to understand what i mean.

7) IA weaker year by year (as usual ...), some difficulties only at first season where everything is "scripted" ...

8) ...

9) ...

10) ...

This is my third post here but i'm one of the many that knows this game since AMIGA 500 ...

Amateur

How do I know if the patch has updated?? I looked at starting a new game and it still said default database, in previous games it game me the option of selecting different databases based on the different patches.

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyt86 View Post
    How do I know if the patch has updated?? I looked at starting a new game and it still said default database, in previous games it game me the option of selecting different databases based on the different patches.
    There's still only one DB atm none have been added, check the status page it should say version 12.0.3

Amateur

Ok cheers, will take a look now. Why hasn't the patch included some changes, e.g. Frank Clarke being chairman at Forest, Forest without a manager etc.

Amateur

Would have been nice to have "show recent attribute changes" on players profile rather than going into attributes.

Subs Bench
    I'm not sure what four nines does, but the ace, I think, is pretty high.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyt86 View Post
    Ok cheers, will take a look now. Why hasn't the patch included some changes, e.g. Frank Clarke being chairman at Forest, Forest without a manager etc.
    Because its only a hotfix patch that fixed a few things without actually changing the database. Those kind of things will of course be updated the next time a full patch is released, but as far as I'm aware theres no date for that or indeed plans to release it soon.

Amateur

Hello,

I'm not sure you know it yet but there is a bug in the French League (maybe it's also true for other leagues but I can't be sure of it). At the first official Ligue 1 game, all the teams play with youth players though the other players are available.

I hope this will be corrected in next patch because it is definitely not realistic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast