+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: FM12 Big Euro Nation: Small Club to Big Club Challenge

Third Team

I now have save games up for All the nations on the day before reset. With Scotland I have loaded Clyde & Queens Park games (I have got each of these 3 times so far in 6 reloads), I will load any others I get as they come, if someone else gets one that would be great as well.

I am also looking at doing some new French saves as well, because the teams there are already decided as well.

Part-Timer

Great job LLR, it's nice to see you're so put so much effort into this Challenge!

Amateur

Whats the lowest league i can play in France? Seems i cant choose the CFA leagues

Third Team

Oh its the National League, CFA is unplayable.

Amateur

i shall now look for another team, cheers mate

Semi Pro
    Wishing he was at Fenway Park watching his beloved Red Sox

Really enjoying this save so far and it's only January 2013. Another quick update it seems as though I've got a team in the League that LLR played with last time around, One Haro. They're not doing that well though being in 18th although I could only get a draw against them at home.

Third Team

Pacy Football Pre-Season 2012/13

Friendlies

Transfers

Happiest with Idriss Pongo i think, seems to be playing best out of the new arrivals. I'm hoping Freddy Drogba can score plenty too, none so far.

Overall i was pretty happy with the games played, surprised with the win against Tours FC and draw with Caen, but overall it seemed to go well. As expected though, the league started badly.

First 2 games were against recently relegated teams, losing both, 5-0 to Metz and 2-1 to Angers, followed by a draw with Colmar and a loss to Ajaccio. Hopefully things get better soon.

A lot of the players i got rid of wouldn't sign new contracts and they were using up valuable wages.

Last edited by Charlesbeams; 22-10-2011 at 07:37.

Third Team

Quite like Pongo there on the left wing Charles, a bit of a worry starting off 0-1-3 though, Good Luck from here though.

As for Haro struggling, that doesn't surprise me Almondo, they are terrible without Des Tiny in the front room, and he is currently working hard with the crowd in Parla.

Third Team

Cheers, it's still going bad after 6 games, no win yet.

Have just picked up a 19 year old fairly "pacy" right back and former Inter youth player. Only problem now is too many right sided defenders And i have just realised one of the players who was rated as one of the best, isn't actually very good.

Third Team

He isn't very strong, and you need him to get rid of the ball quickly too, but other than that could be useful...Well 6 games in Parla sit 4-1-1 (11-6) - Our loss was a 5-1 to Hospitalet, we have 4 clean sheets and a good tidy record I think so far given we have had injuries and suspensions to all our main strikers, I had to sign a young turk just for injury cover.

Third Team

Yeah, sometimes i tend not to check the things i need for certain positions but i'll get him to work on his strength. Also just recorded my first win

Amateur

Alicante Club de F˙tbol

Manager
    Info

Team
    Overview
    Squad Info
    Squad

Well here i am, Alicante Club de F˙tbol, ill post a pre-season update soon

Third Team

Good Work Charles, now to work on building a run of them so you can avoid those bottom spots...dangerous.

Third Team

Welcome Danger Mouse, good luck with Alicante, that was one of the teams I considered this year around...

Adding Hat-trick & I'm the Boss to my achievements, makes 9 of 90 (10% lol)

Semi Pro
    LusitÔnia Ašores, Angra do HeroÝsmo - Big Euro Nation

LLR - I would kill for a hat trick!

In general news, I'm in a right old scrap down at the bottom of the table. I'm poor, thankfully there are five teams who are roughly as bad as I am. Four get relegated. FFingers crossed everyone!

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by PRDH View Post
    LLR - I would kill for a hat trick!

In general news, I'm in a right old scrap down at the bottom of the table. I'm poor, thankfully there are five teams who are roughly as bad as I am. Four get relegated. FFingers crossed everyone!
    Good Luck PRDH. My Hat-trick wasn't a pretty one lol, it came from my central defender, wasn't even attempting to exploit corners, but the opposition were terrible against him. They had a short guy marking him and he was all over it on corners and free kicks, we won 4-1 (Their goal was a screamer, will post it later). We are sitting third after 8 games 5-2-1 (17-9), Valencia B lead us by 2, Castilla (RMadrid B) are in 2nd by 1pt. Time for me to head towards bed I think.

Saturday evening here (I'm off work til Thursday so should get at least one season done :P)

Semi Pro

A goal of any kind! I've only scored 15 goals in 16 games.

Make that 16! What a goal! My striker, he's not scored in more than 900 hours of football, just executes a beautiful chip over the keeper.

Edit - That's more like it. Striker who scored the delicate lob has now just blasted over an open goal from six yards.
    Last edited by PRDH; 22-10-2011 at 09:42.

Third Team

How could i not sign him. Wages becoming a bit of a problem now though.

Things are still going badly though, i just can't seem to win. Just 1 in 13 now they all keep ending 3-1 too

I expect to be restarting this challenge by the end of the day in another country.
    Last edited by Charlesbeams; 22-10-2011 at 10:41.

Amateur

Manager Profile
    Manager info
    Clyde finish
    Team info
    Squad info

This American is making his way across the pond to hopefully guide Clyde to success. This team finished at the bottom of the 10 team Scottish 3rd division with only 7 wins and 30 points. The picture above is of Broadwood Stadium, a 8,029 seater.
    Last edited by Long Islander; 22-10-2011 at 10:40.

Youth Team

Hi guys. I wasn't planning on doing a 'small club-big club' challenge this year but seeing the great OP here with all the info, challenge history and save files uploaded made me realise what I've been missing.

Now to decide whether to go back to Turkey (which I did 3 years ago when it was still part of Gundo's) or Portugal (started here on FM10 but never finished). Decisions, decisions....

Amateur

Just completed pre-season with Bursa, 4 wins, 1 draw and 4 defeats, not been too lucky with injuries so far, 3 players out for 4+ months one of which is out for the full season while several others are injured for up to 2 months including my 2 best attacking midfielders.

I have made 18 signings so far with 5 leaving mostly on free transfers, there are some surprisingly good free transfers available in Turkey willing to go to lower league teams who have been released from the top premier league clubs. My new number 1 goalkeeper Atilla Polat released from Galatasary has 5 star potential rating from my club coaches and is only 18yo. I also signed a 4.5 star potential 23yo Kazakhstan international striker who is showing a lot of promise for the team.

I will be trying to speed through my first season and will get a season review up as soon as I am done.

Edit: Just finished first game and Polat was amazing, could have been 3 down by half time if not for him, they got a player sent off and things seemed a little more even, we got a lucky goal with 2 minutes left to record a very lucky win.
    Last edited by Veriloquent; 22-10-2011 at 10:56.

Amateur

The board decided to make our homegame vs Renate a fanday. Of course we lost the game, but the attendance more than doubled rising from aroud 1900 to 4100! Hopefully some of the new spectators will be returning.

Edit: Next game, away to probably the best side in the league:

In addition both Gandelli(DC) and Melchiorri(ST) played their first games for Cýtta di Pontadera.
    Last edited by siLKEAPE; 22-10-2011 at 11:14.

Youth Team
    Stadio Artemio Franchi – Montepaschi Arena, Siena, Italy (Big Euro Nation Challenge)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_mouse View Post

Alicante Club de F˙tbol

Manager
    Info

Team
    Overview
    Squad Info
    Squad

Well here i am, Alicante Club de F˙tbol, ill post a pre-season update soon
    good luck danger_mouse. Alicante were one of the other two teams i was going to go with. good luck.

DodgeeD - good to see you back. good luck with whoever you go with

charlesbeams - tough start mate. hopefully you can make a breakthrough and turn it around.

Long Islander - welcome and good luck with Clyde. hope it goes well.

Third Team

rlipscombe - hopefully yeah, things still not looking good, but a 6-0 win in the cup might just give the players a confidence boost, got 2 achievements for the game too, score more than 5 goals and player scoring a hat-trick

Youth Team

Aaaaargh!

After about 20 reloads, I've just realised that there is a Turkish 2nd Division Group B I haven't been looking at

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by DodgeeD View Post
    Aaaaargh!

After about 20 reloads, I've just realised that there is a Turkish 2nd Division Group B I haven't been looking at
    The best thing to do is go to Turkey> Season Summary and it should tell you the teams that got promoted to each group

Amateur

Possible bug found in Turkey, foreign players are not allowed to be signed in the second division never mind play matches, yet you are able to bring them to the club on trial, the ability to play trialists in Turkey lets me play foreign players who are on trial at my clubeven though I could not actually sign or play them normally. Am I going to be breaking the rules of this challenge if I play any of these players because I have Faty Papy in my team ready to play and better than any of my current central midfielders but do not want to if I will be cheating.

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesbeams View Post
    The best thing to do is go to Turkey> Season Summary and it should tell you the teams that got promoted to each group
    Cheers for the tip.

Youth Team
    Stadio Artemio Franchi – Montepaschi Arena, Siena, Italy (Big Euro Nation Challenge)

Quote Originally Posted by Veriloquent View Post
    Possible bug found in Turkey, foreign players are not allowed to be signed in the second division never mind play matches, yet you are able to bring them to the club on trial, the ability to play trialists in Turkey lets me play foreign players who are on trial at my clubeven though I could not actually sign or play them normally. Am I going to be breaking the rules of this challenge if I play any of these players because I have Faty Papy in my team ready to play and better than any of my current central midfielders but do not want to if I will be cheating.
    i don't think there are any restrictions in any leagues for friendly matches. it's just you obviously can't play them in comprtitive games. it's not cheating to play them in friendlies - if anything it just hampers you as another, eligible player could play instead.....

Third Team

I really think i'm going to end up giving up come the end of the season, 7 points from 18 games, just 12 goals scored. A defender just got a 3.00 rating, never seen that before in any FM haha. I'm calling it quits now instead, i feel like i'll be wasting my time if i carry on now.

I will try another league though, and i'll think more about my signings i think, that was one of my problems.

This could just keep happening though hopefully not though, even just winning a few more games would be nice.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by rlipscombe View Post
    i don't think there are any restrictions in any leagues for friendly matches. it's just you obviously can't play them in comprtitive games. it's not cheating to play them in friendlies - if anything it just hampers you as another, eligible player could play instead.....
    The problem is it is not in friendly games, the Turkish second division lets you play trial players in competitive games, this circumvents their rule about no foreign players which is why I was wondering about the rules of this challenge about it...

Edit: Just to clarify, they are able to be scouted by me, they were released by higher league Turkish sides and other lower league Turkish sides tried to sign them but were unable to due to them not being of Turkish nationality.
    Last edited by Veriloquent; 22-10-2011 at 12:14.

Youth Team

i see. i think in previous games some countries have let you do this also. not sure if a bug or permitted under the league rules? i wouldn't say it's against the rules or anything - up to you to decide if it feels right to do. i would probably not do it if it was me but down to personal preference i guess.

Amateur

Okay, thanks for the reply, will probably not play him then unless I have too many injuries in his position and need him to fill in, my squad does seem very injury prone so far which might hinder my progress this season.

Edit: France 7-0 Italy in the European Championship Final, thought that was a bit crazy
    Last edited by Veriloquent; 22-10-2011 at 13:20.

Semi Pro

Charlesbeams - I'm afraid the first season in this challenge is quite often a tortuous experience! I've not pulled up any trees first time out of the box since my first attempt back on FM09.

Part-Timer

Scotland won "my" European Championship, also a bit crazy

They also won it by qualifying second in the group stages...leaving Spain with zero points and out of the tournament. Del Bosque is gone and Guardiola is now in charge of the national team.

Almost halfway through the season, will update shortly!

T24

Amateur

Friendly upset-Clyde 3 Dundalk 2

Split first 2 friendlies with Clyde. Scheduled match with Dundalk (1st Div. Irish Premier). Losing 2-0 at halftime, shots 15-1. Cameback with a stunning 3-2 victory.
    Last edited by Long Islander; 22-10-2011 at 14:31.

Part-Timer

December 2012, Haro struggling to get by in the Segunda B. I send my useless scout around the country to see if he can find me a decent goalkeeper (both of the ones I use keep making amateur mistakes), and, after three days, he says he is done "scouting the country". He comes back with these many reports:

However, one of these two actually is a goalkeeper...after a couple of days of negotiations, he actually signs for us.

Allow me to introduce, Haro's new, 3 months short of 40 years old, goalkeeper.

This guy

We'll see, but I am moderately optimistic that we can actually get out of the danger zone now.

Edit: Conceded a goal two minutes into his first game. Never mind.

Lost his first match 1-3. This guy hasn't played in four years--it's going to take a while. We just may not have that time he needs. We need results now.

Edit 3: And I just realized that he has spent the past year looking for a team. This may not be a very good decision here.
    Last edited by Twellman24; 22-10-2011 at 14:53.

Part-Timer

Clud Deportivo Haro - Halfway through 2012/13

Results so far
    Ľ Not looking good. We did start OK, but we haven't won in eight matches.

We haven't been in the danger spots in the entire season, but we're there. We gotta wake up, and soon. We'are also getting pounded on goals conceded.

T24

Part-Timer

LLR - Looks like you got a good first team squad there. Good luck with the season, I see you're off to a good start! And great job on getting all those saves up already to.
    global1 - Good job staying up. If my memory serves right mostly anyone that tried Russia last season was struggling against relegation in the first season. It's a tough place.
    Charlesbeams - It's tough to turn things around when you get on a losing stream. Morale is really important, sometimes I think a bit to important in this game. I'll cross my fingers for you getting a better start in your next adventure.
    danger_mouse - Best of luck in Spain!
    Long Islander - Good luck in Scotland!

I think I'm gonna have to make myself a list of people doing this and where everyone is playing. There's to many to keep track of for my tiny brains. That's a good thing though! If anyone is still on the fence about joining this challenge, jump off and come on in!!

Amateur

Default Stefano Pazzarelli - CittÓ di Pontedera

CittÓ di Pontedera
    After losing all (!) of our matches in the cup, we have started our campaign in the league positively.

Really satisfied with our goaldifference, but I don't think we are playing as well as the goaldifference would indicate.
    We have had some cracking wins against better teams, but also some devastating losses against teams we should be able to get a result from.

Amateur

I've decided to come and try this challenge, I have attempted some in the past but they have been cut short due to work and laziness, also I spent almost 25 days on one save with African Warriors trying to win the African Champs League in FM11 so didn't have time for another save.

I feel very up for a challenge this year again so I have chosen Russia to go to because I remember enjoying a brief save there with Torpedo Moscow, although at the time they were in the Russian Premier Division and hadn't spectacularly fallen from grace.

After doing about 30 reloads and lots of wikipedia reading I have chosen Torpedo Armavir who are a team close to the Georgia border and Armenia, by whom it was originally founded. The area looks rather built up and there is a small airport less than 2 miles away that will hopefully allow my team to travel on some European adventures. The stadium holds 5000 according to the game and is all seated, Stadium 1, Stadium 2, Stadium 3. Also the team has a bus stop down the road that has the teams name and badge on that someone has kindly uploaded onto google earth.

The board would like me to avoid relegation, which the media predict me to do by finishing 17th, and they have given me ú55k transfer budget and ú14.25k p/w wages. There isn't a lot of history with the team as they have only ever won the Russian Amateur Cup in 2008, their only other claim to fame being a runners-up place in the Russian Second Division in 2010. So I hope that the challenge will bring good tidings and I will possibly update after pre-season has finished. Manager Profile, Club Overview, Club Information.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by siLKEAPE View Post
    The board decided to make our homegame vs Renate a fanday. Of course we lost the game, but the attendance more than doubled rising from aroud 1900 to 4100! Hopefully some of the new spectators will be returning.
    And return they did! 10 matches later and our average attendance has been stable at around 3000 spectators. Anybody else having positive results from fandays this year?

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by PRDH View Post
    Charlesbeams - I'm afraid the first season in this challenge is quite often a tortuous experience! I've not pulled up any trees first time out of the box since my first attempt back on FM09.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohanzee View Post
    Charlesbeams - It's tough to turn things around when you get on a losing stream. Morale is really important, sometimes I think a bit to important in this game. I'll cross my fingers for you getting a better start in your next adventure.
    Cheers, hopefully i can get a game going again soon. Would have liked to get Montevarchi in Italy, but i think i'd have to wait 2 seasons will keep looking through the saves i downloaded and hopefully pick another team soon.

Part-Timer

Flashman\'s School Days - That's some amazing research you've done on your club. Good luck!
    siLKEAPE - I've not had a fan day yet actually, and it's unlikely to happen this season as we're almost done. We have an average attendance of 911 though, so we certainly could use one.
    Last edited by Ohanzee; 22-10-2011 at 18:30.

Third Team

PRDH - Hope your team has managed to start scoring now.
    Charles - Nice signing of Cruz, for turning Morale around try and be passionate in your team talks, or just go with no pressure ones until they start to perform or morale lifts, and try to stick to similar tactics, I'm actually using a slightly attacking one. Keep the chin up When signing players I actually have a list of key attributes I want at each position, so now in the search screen each position has its own custom view which has those attributes in it, means I get a good look at key attributes straight away. Then I get them scouted, if they look good its no problem. But yes as PRDH says, generally the first season in this challenge is a tough effort, just to beat relegation.
    Long Islander - Welcome and best of luck With Clyde, nice looking stadium you have there.
    DodgeeD - Welcome back and good luck with Turkey, is another one that has been a tough nut to crack.
    Veriloquent - Sounds like you made some good signings, good luck as it gets further into the season. As for the trial guys, I would just use it as an injury cover solution if you need it.
    silKEAPE - That is an amazing result against Monza, good work. As for the Serie C Cup, if I remember correctly nearly everyone loses every game there in the first season, but your league form looks pretty good so far.
    Twellman - Nice looking keeper, he is nearly as old as my back-up, though my back-up is the clubs longest serving player. As for the effort so far you are already above the relegation spots, this is the main aim in season one. Target those 5 teams in your matches, aim to beat them, and worry less about the other games and you should be alright.
    Ohanzee - My wages are a bit tight, but I got a good 1st XI, the back-ups aren't quite as good though.
    Flashman - Welcome and good luck with Armavir, also I love the bus stop, that is a spectacular effort. Nice looking stadium, but the pitch is not so good.

So glad to see this all back and running again, can't wait to follow the progress all year, loving some of the guys in my team already, though they are a bit old, so I need to get connection with one of the young ones, who knows they could be my next Francesconi. Also good to see a range of players in a range of nations already.

Reserves

I feel sad . I wanted to achieve something spectacular for FM12 by completing all challenges or attempting too that are in the CSE. Having read the rules of this thread, it seems that dafuge's and LLR's don't interlock, only just though as dafuge's save requires you to use a customised database with the three feeder divisions that go into the BSS/BSN. LLR, do you think that you could make an exception? The time it will probably take me to complete dafuge's challenge, will probably minimise the effect on the save hopefully.

Edit: If other challenge threads don't allow it I shall be posting this in those threads too.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by Lower Leagues Rule View Post
    Charles - Nice signing of Cruz, for turning Morale around try and be passionate in your team talks, or just go with no pressure ones until they start to perform or morale lifts, and try to stick to similar tactics, I'm actually using a slightly attacking one. Keep the chin up When signing players I actually have a list of key attributes I want at each position, so now in the search screen each position has its own custom view which has those attributes in it, means I get a good look at key attributes straight away. Then I get them scouted, if they look good its no problem. But yes as PRDH says, generally the first season in this challenge is a tough effort, just to beat relegation.
    The thing is nearly all the time their morale was boosted before the games from team talks or meetings, then we lost and morale went down. I kept the save so i may end up going back to it to see if i can stop them getting relegated. For now though i'm looking for a new team, not sure which nation yet. Will definitely be looking at important stats more often, and i think taking my time would help a bit too. I'll try and make custom views for each positions too, seems like an obvious thing to do

Third Team

Also for everyone wanting correct names of competitions/clubs etc there is this download from Susie, it is still a work in progress (Portugal being updated), but it already has all the French and Italian corrections for anyone who wants them...If you just want the league you are in then open the files in Notepad (Text editor) and remove all the rest leaving your nation. Also as it goes in the LNC folder they say you don't need to start a new game, just restart FM, testing that now myself.
    Last edited by Lower Leagues Rule; 22-10-2011 at 18:25.

Youth Team

I copied the logos I was using in FM11 over to the FM12 folder but they are not showing up... Anyone else had this issue?

(Btw, finally chose my team and will post my screenies once I've got a bit further into pre-season )

Part-Timer

I don't believe I've done so yet, so let me take a moment to wish everyone the best in the largest of the European Nations this year.

I'm currently setting myself up for Gundo's, but as I said before I'll still be following along with the stories here.

LLR - Pretty sure the files are LNC, not INC

Third Team

I have noticed that a few teams have changed their Unique IDs, but not a large number, is it just some teams not showing? or All of them?

Thanks Biscotti, I had a moment there :P

Youth Team

All of them at the moment unfortunately Maybe I'll try moving it again

Amateur

Quick update on my brief progress with Seregno.

The Serie C Cup has started well with Seregno finishing as best 3rd placed team and gaining a place in the first round, Group B

After the performances in the cup i was confident going into the first few league games. However after 5 games this is the League Table

With our current position in the league and the fact my only 2 main strikers (who i thought would be really good) have scored 2 goals in total i'm not very confident of a decent finish any more this season.

Next up is second placed Venezia.

Youth Team

All of them at the moment unfortunately Maybe I'll try moving it again
    All sorted now. Just forgot to untick 'Use skin cache'

Third Team

Sweet Dodgee that was going to be my next question lol
    Well Stella, at least you are above relegation, just keep pushing forward

Part-Timer

Casa Pia AtlÚtico Clube - Season Review 2012/13
    1st in Second Division - Central (pred: 11th) | Transfers | Finances | Graph

League - Second Division (Central)
    It all began a bit nervy as we lost 2-1 away to Benfica C. Branco. A team I was really hoping to beat with them also being newly promoted. We played well in that game though and really didn't deserve to lose. After winning comfortably 3-0 at home in our next match and then hammering Cinfaes 9-0 it was all rainbows and butterflies. Ofc I made the rookie mistake of telling you lot about the 9-0 and went on to draw two and lose one of the next 3 league matches.

We had a great run of good results before Christmas though, and come January we were sitting top of the table with a 5 point margin. Then one of our main men until that point, Walter Portugal, managed to tear his hamstring and was out for 3-4 months. We started losing points here and there and let Aliados Lordelo back into the fight for 1st place. When we lost 2-0 to them away, leaving us 3 points behind them, I thought it was over. With only 5 matches left we needed them to slip up twice as results between teams count before goal difference. We won our 5 matches in great fashion though and Lordelo did slip up, giving us the place in the playoffs for promotion.

The other two teams in the playoffs were Trofense and Farense. Farense won their group (South) fairly easy, but it's also one of the easier groups, probably on level with our Central one. They are also a newly promoted team, but some of you may recognize their name as they have been in the top division not that long ago. Trofense on the other hand surprised me and beat Boavista to the 1st place of their group, (North), arguably the hardest of the 3 groups.

1st match, Farense away - Being underdogs I told the boys there was no pressure on them tonight. They responded well and we were 1-0 up at half-time, and deserved to be. Pavlovic scored his 2nd for the night after 66' and even though Farense pulled one back we got a vital 3 points.
    2nd match, Trofense home - We were even bigger underdogs in this one, even if it was a home. The boys made me proud once again though and held on to a 0-0 draw. Actually, held on don't do them justice as we really could have nicked a winner having 2 clear cut chances to do so.
    3rd match, Farense home - Encouraged by recent performances I decided to tell the boys I expected to see some passion in this match. Miguel Salomon took my words a bit to literally as he managed to get sent off only 4 minutes into the game. I was gutted and thought for sure that was it. As half time came and it was still 0-0 I told the boys we were unlucky and tried to convince them the pressure was off now that we were down to 10 men. They literally lit up like bright lights and went out there and gave me an amazing 2-0 win.

At this point we were 3p clear of Trofense, but they hadn't played their 2nd match against Farense yet. For some reason I got it into my head that only 1 team is supposed to be promoted from this division, but then a message in the lower left corner of my screen popped up saying "You're Up!" Apparently two teams get promoted, and having beaten Farense twice we had already secured 2nd place before our final match.

4th match, Trofense away - Now being a completely unimportant match I told my boys to just relax and have fun. Two early goals made it 1-1 at half time, and I told them I was happy with what I'd seen so far. We scored just 3 minutes into the 2nd half and another 2 quick ones in the dying minutes of the match giving us a 4-1 win. An amazing result away from home against a really good side.

So we won our playoff group and were promoted together with Trofense. Farense even beat Trofense in their last match, so we were safe all along. Happy days!

Cup - Taca de Portugal (fixtures)
    3 away wins against one non-league side and two other 2nd division sides put us in the 4th round against Premier League side Naval. We weren't played off the field or anything, but they deserved their 1-0 win, despite us handing it to them when we had a man sent off early in the 2nd half. Good performance overall.

Squad (players)
    All free transfers and mostly players that already had experience in the Portuguese league system. The ones that deserve a mention of their own is the triangle up front (I play a narrow 41212). Walter Portugal (AMC), Wellington (SC) and Pavolvic (SC) really did their job scoring 48 goals between them.

Overall I'm most happy with our attackers. We scored more goals than anyone else. Our defense wasn't bad either, 1 goal a match isn't to shabby. But we made lots of schoolboy mistakes giving the opposition easy tap in goals. Definitely one part of the team that needs some improvement, as is the goalkeeper. I kind of have my doubts that to many of these players will be able to give us another promotion though.

Club - Current and future
    Well we got promoted, that's a huge step. Other than that everything about the club is still crap, in lack of a better word. Financially we're not good, ú250k into red is bad at this level. Our average attendance was 911 this season. I'm hoping to double that now that we're promoted. There's not much I can do about facilities at this point for obvious reasons.

As for the future. I'm just really happy we managed to get through the playoffs. Hopefully we can stay up and maybe even push into mid-table with some new signings. Our decent performance against Naval (Premier League) in the cup was very encouraging. Looking at this seasons table in the Second League, the top two teams didn't really have a high points total and we'll need around 30p to be safe.

Code:
    CLUB HISTORY

SEASON	LEAGUE	POS.	T-CUP		Europe		NOTES
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    12/13	2DC	1st	4th round	-		Promoted
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Code:
    TROPHY CABINET

Portuguese Second Division (Central) - 12/13

Part-Timer

Very quick going there Ohanzee, and a very secure climb to the next level. That playoff really is one of the more challenging things about Portugal, so as long as you don't get sucked back down you should be able to start the rise to power now

Third Team

An excellent season there Ohanzee, great to see a promotion can happen, well played in Portugal. That attendance is just horrendous, you'd think leading the way you are you'd have a better crowd. Nice work by the front three, but I am amazed they lasted the season with Stamina like that :P Good Luck avoiding relegation in the Liga Vitalis.

Also now uploaded some more French games to the first post, there are now 7 available teams in my posts, and I am attempting to holiday some more through as well (I may load a game without the CFA as well, just so that option is there too)
    Last edited by Lower Leagues Rule; 22-10-2011 at 19:44.

Youth Team

Great job on getting promoted Ohanzee. :thup. my experience of Portugal is that getting to the top flight is easy enough but getting into the European places once you're there is really tough.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Lower Leagues Rule View Post
    An excellent season there Ohanzee, great to see a promotion can happen, well played in Portugal. That attendance is just horrendous, you'd think leading the way you are you'd have a better crowd. Nice work by the front three, but I am amazed they lasted the season with Stamina like that :P Good Luck avoiding relegation in the Liga Adelante.

Also now uploaded some more French games to the first post, there are now 7 available teams in my posts, and I am attempting to holiday some more through as well (I may load a game without the CFA as well, just so that option is there too)
    I'd be shocked if he was now playing in the Liga Adelante

Something tells me LLR probably needs to get some sleep

Amateur

Academico de Viseu F.C. 2012-2013 Season Report

A quite remarkable season as we walked the league easily, being confirmed as Second Division(Central) champions with 2 game to play. A stout defence (best in the league) was probably the key for the team this season. We sneaked out about 6-7 1-0 victories where we would defend like lions, go up the pitch and score with one of the few good chances created. Not a pretty style, but certainly an effective one. Worryingly we were somewhat poor against the better sides in the league and our strikers never seemed to hit good form, however with goals coming from just about every other position, we had more of a goalscoring by committee approach.

However in Portugal only 2 teams are promoted from the Second Division from 3 leagues so we went into the promotion playoff with Trofense and Oriental.
    First game against Trofense (A) we went 1-0 down in the first half, but came back through a goal from our winger Baio. Trofense only had one shot on goal and they scored on it However, good away result
    Second game was against Oriental (H) we went up through Nion who broke a terrible goal drought. Oriental had all sorts of possession but created few chances. We went 2-0 up on a free header by Silva off a free kick and the game was essentially over.
    Third game against Trofense (H) a large crowd witnessed a stunning comeback from 1-0 at halftime. Viseu rallied to 2-1 only to get our keeper sent off (no highlight, really?) and witnessed the young keeper Luis make a class 93 minute save to preserve the victory!

We were up!

We also added in a decent cup run, reaching the 4th round of the Taca de Portugal before being dumped out by Second Tier team Leioxes

Players of note:
    Nion - Our big Uruguayan striker didn't score a lot, but what he did provide was an outlet to hoof the ball to, always key in the lower divisions.
    Maurinho - Was already at the club when I arrived, imagine my surprise to find a former Brazilian international at the club. While his best days are clearly behind him he was solid at RB and chipped in with a number of goals.
    Abdou - The pick of the midfield, though he lacks some key physical attributes he's an excellent technical player at this level
    Assis - A keeper we picked up midway through the season, he showed his class immediately collecting a number of clean sheets. Has the number 1 shirt on lockdown
    Simoes - A great left back at this level. Being retrained to play right back as I have other good LBs
    Tiago - Club captain and also a left back. Scored possibly the best goal of the season, a stunning shot from about 35 yards that hit the crossbar and the post before crossing the line. Unstoppable
    Silva - Our rock at the back. Young, solid, will be key to the club as long as we can hold on to him

Youth in - all carp

Transfers
    Finances - Looking pretty dire at the moment, leaked money during the season, though made a profit on some of the ending months. Still something to watch for
    Madiera stunning won the top league by a point, their first ever League championship.

A final note as the team plays in a black kit, and the referee is in black, it often looks like we have 12 men on the field!

Semi Pro

Great seasons there Ohanzee and Amethyst. Hopefully you can both stay up next season.

Third Team

Afyonkarahisarspor

Manager
    Personal

Team
    Overview
    Information
    Squad
    Team Report

First Season
    Expectations: Avoid Relegation
    Wage Budget:
    ú2.3k/ú14.43k
    Transfer Budget:
    ú12k
    Background: Founded in 1967, Afyonkarahisarspor are a professional Turkish club currently playing in the Turkish Second Division. The club play their home games at Afyon Ataturk and poses fairly basic training facilities and very basic youth facilities. The club also has fairly basic junior coaching and an average youth recruitment network.

With no real competition history of note, Afyonkarahisarspor are a club with a trophy cabinet waiting to be filled. Afyonkarahisarspor finished runners-up in the Turkish 4th tier in 2007 and 2011.

Apparently they were founded in 1967, but the badge says 2005...hmm. Picked them because of the name. Let's hope things go a little better this time round, if not i'll leave this challenge for a while and start something else.

Part-Timer

Two reports, to promotions...damn! Oh well, off you go lads

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by Biscotti View Post
    I'd be shocked if he was now playing in the Liga Adelante

Something tells me LLR probably needs to get some sleep
    Haha, yeah not getting enough sleep, 15 month old + New FM = not much :P

Youth Team

Keši÷rengŘcŘ: From the heart of Turkey to the top of Europe

After many reloads, I finally/nearly got what I was looking for. I say finally as I was after a team from the Turkish capital Ankara other than Hacetepe (they have too big a rep - where would the fun be in that) and I say nearly as I was hoping for Ankara Demirspor, a founding member of the Turkish league, who haven't played at the top level for over 30 years. They didn't comeup so I plumped for a different Ankara side: Keši÷regŘcŘ.

We play at the 5,040 capacity Aktepe Stadium in the north of Ankara and have been placed in the Turkish Second Division Group B. The media doesn't give us much of a chance predicting us to finish rock-bottom and go back from whence we came. I am now scouring the transfer market in an attempt to prove them wrong.

No Ankara team has ever won the title in Turkey or made it to the Champions League - my goal is to change all of that!

Manager Personal Screen
    - started with a 'Sunday League' rep
    Manager Profile

Club Overview
    Club Information

Last edited by DodgeeD; 22-10-2011 at 19:54.

Part-Timer

Cheers. And yea it's called Second League in the game, but I believe Liga de Honra is the correct name now? Anyways, we got some great news to help us stay up. We've turned professional! That's a shocker for me. I was sure we'd need another promotion. Best news ever!

In other news, I got the "Shrewd Spender" achievement - Gain 90% board confidence in controlling the clubs wage bill. Think that's a first time ever for me.

Amethyst21 - Congrats and well done!! Looks like we had very similar seasons. Good luck at the next level!
    Charlesbeams and DodgeeD - Best of luck in Turkey!

Amateur

Looks like some interesting Turkish clubs!

Ohanzee Also turned professional, now the killer is getting all the players onto professional contracts, fortunately none of them have agents yet so that keeps the fees down quite substantially!

Part-Timer

Ohanzee - Liga de Honra is correct as far as I remember (it was named Liga Orangina in FM11, which was the 09/10 sponsor from what I can work out). Pretty sure I turned pro at OBSC when we reached that level too, so it might be a requirement as opposed to anything else.

Amethyst21 - Congrats on promotion As I said for Ohanzee's, I think that promotion is one of the hardest parts of Portugal. I had a similar problem with OBSC and black kits last year. Good luck going forward.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Amethyst21 View Post
    Also turned professional, now the killer is getting all the players onto professional contracts, fortunately none of them have agents yet so that keeps the fees down quite substantially!
    I'm having some real trouble with that atm actually. Most of my squad only recently signed new contracts and don't want to enter new talks. Those that do wants to double or triple their wages. That would cripple my ú4.9k wage budget and not allow me any new signings, so I'm gonna put it on hold until I see what my scouts find.

Amateur

Congrats to Ohanzee & Amethyst21 on your quick promotions. As for me and Clyde, it'll take me quite a long time to complete a season. Clyde has one more friendly to go. 4-3 in FRs. Lost only 2-0 to Aberdeen after pundits predicted a cricket score. One match that counted saw Clyde tie rival Division 1 Hamilton 3-3 and lose a shoot out in the Challenge Cup.
    Last edited by Long Islander; 22-10-2011 at 20:32.

Amateur

I think I found a bit of a gem

Krivokapic

Nearly fell out of my chair when he trialed and than signed for us. Should be pretty tidy in this league!

Amateur

Well my first pre-season is over in Russia and it didn't go brilliantly mainly because I was attempting to sign people but the transfer window doesn't open until 10 days before the first league game. So the 11 players that I had agreed to sign haven't had long to gel before the first league game of the season and unfortunately they had already missed the cup game that I was scheduled for. We lost 3-0 and I think they were unlucky to not score more because a lot of the original players that I had were poor.

All but one of the players I signed came in on trials despite being surprising that they wanted to come at all. Welkinho, who looks awesome at such a young age, was being looked at by Khimki and as soon as he came to me on trial I offered him a contract, of course after he joined in the transfer window he promptly got himself injured in training and will be out for the first month of the season. I then got an agent offer for a 19 Gabon international who was without a club, with attribute masking he didn't look any great shakes, however, the coach reports when he got to the club said he was better than anyone we currently had so on board came Beka. Also two internationals came to me after being released from other Russian clubs, Hong Yong-Jo didn't even near to the maximum I could offer in wages despite coming from the Premier Division so took him on and Serghei Dadu had been in the league that Torpedo had just been promoted from. The only other worthy mention is Alexandr Panov with a record of 17 caps and 4 goals for Russia, although he is know 36 so is there very much as a positive influence.

Ohanzee and Amethyst, well done it looks as though Portugal could produce the goods to complete this challenge and Ohanzee its always good to go Pro early.
    Charlesbeams and DodgeeD I hope you both enjoy success in Turkey.

Amateur

Looks like you've got the United nations starting there in Russia Flashman!

Amateur

Well after a shakey first 6 games P6 W2 D2 L2 we took on Castilla away, Castilla had players such as Sergio Canales, William Le Pogam and Joselu and had P6 W6 so far, We took the lead after 20mins only to be 2-1 down after 40mins, We went into the break level at 2-2, Telling the guys at half time that there was no pressure on them we go and score 3mins after the restart and as Castilla were pushing for a draw they give a penalty away in the 76min which we score, and run out deserved 4-2 winners.

Part-Timer

We play Alicante, hold them off for 80 minutes, then Dudek injured, red card to one of my CB, and 0-1 in the 89th minute. We're playing with fire here. 2 and 1/2 months without a win.

Amateur

Amethyst I'm also representing, Estonia, Ukraine, Tajikistan and Armenia. Not too bad for one transfer window I don't think.

Semi Pro

Just found out that my board are quite generous in where I can actually scout. As well as central Europe I can scout England, Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay. Okay Mr scout off you go to England for now.

Youth Team

Off to a better than expected start with Keši÷renspor. 5 games in and we have a record of won 4, drawn 1 making us one of only three unbeaten sides left in our group.

Oct 2012 Table

Amateur

ROTOR VOLGOGRAD
    Season 2 2013-14
    End off season review

Ryan Wright

League

11th out of 20th struggled all season before a strong end saw us pull away from relagation battle. Really stuck in a hole with this team in mega debt now (ú650,000) and wage budget cut to only ú10k per week and with all that spent had max wage to offer of ú50 per week. Had no defence and tiny squad. So no surprise we struggled. Went out of the cup in 6th round on to Spartak Moscow.

Board are happy with the efforts this season.

Star player

Sergey Popov

Once again the star man smashing in 26 goals in 39 games. God knows where we would be without this guy. He also scooped top scorer award forsecond year running
    All goals coming from the right wing position as well. Look at his stats.

Oliver Etame
    Slowly getting bet but not hitting the heights expected. 10 goals from 31 games for the developing 22 year old.

Alexander Markhiev.
    Free signing popped up with 10 goals this season. At only 19 he is our most valuable asset at ú400,000

Total transfer spend

In Nada
    Out ú130,000

Summary

Shocker of a season couldn't do anything the loan system is a nightmare here and had to put up with no defence. Think the game me be up as don't see any way to get money unless i can sell a player for around 1/2 a million. will see what the board do at start of the season if the wage budget is cut again not much point in going on.......

Semi Pro

Pe˝a Sport F.C. Season Review 2012/13

League Table, Position Graph
    Transfers, Current Squad
    Finances

League

The season was one of ups and downs but al in all was a good one. Despite having a lot of runs where we'd not grab a win in five or six games we'd then string together 2 or 3 wins and a few draws together. This form meant we finished 12th in the league and ensured our survival. The main gripe I had about the league was the fact that none of the strikers could hit a barn door from five paces, this meant that the top scorer for Pe˝a was a centre back. However this will hopefully change for next season especially with a few signings already made.

Key Players

Carlos Garde. The clubs top scorer this season. he has been strong at the back but could have been better.

Igotz Garde. The second top scorer for us this year, he has also been good at the back with Carlos

Dele. The young Nigerian keeper did well for us. He kept us in a few games throughout the season.

Summary

So all in all a good season but there is a lot of work to do if we want to gain promotion, however I am confident we can make progress next season. The one worry is being ú400k in the red but that's one of the pitfalls of the lower leagues.

Code:
    Season     |  Division           | League Position  |   Copa Del Rey  |    Achievements
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2012/13    | 2nd Division B2     |      12th        |      N/A        |    Stayed up

The 100 Club

This section will be for those player who gain over 100 appearances and/or goals for the club while under my management. this is League and cup competitions

Code:
    Player         |    Apps   |     Goals     |   Years between
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Amateur

Played my first competive match in the Challenge Cup away against Second Division Airdrie United. Went down to 10 men when one of my defenders got shown a straight red just before half time. Expected them to belt us after that. Instead we held on and then nicked a late winner. Get in as they say.

Semi Pro

Pe˝a Sports F.C Pre season report September 2013

Transfers

Pre Season results

Lagun Onak 3 - 4 Pe˝a Sports

Scorers - Weuts(2), Menga, Vanitou

Pe˝a Sports 1 - 2 Ossasuna

Scorer - Kortina (U19)

Pe˝a Sports 0 - 1 MirandÚs

The pre-season games weren't bad but we could have done a lot better.

All in all I'm happy with the squad and am excited about a few of the acquisitions made. The starting squad for this season is:

GK - Eloi
    DR - Soto
    DC - C. Garde, I. Garde
    DL - Jimenez
    MR - Gomez
    MC - Txitxo, Puente
    ML - Jorgito
    ST - Menga, Weuts

Edit: Is it strange that as I watch Dolly Menga run at a defence I shout "Go on Dolly Mixture"?
    Last edited by Almondo; 23-10-2011 at 04:28.

Part-Timer

Haro - 2012/13

• I would have done a more in-depth report, but never mind 'cause we're relegated. We were for 90% of the season outside of the playoff spot, and two games before the end of the season, we fall in and have to play it. The "relegation playoff to third division" turned out to be against Ejido, who three years ago was in the Liga Adelante. Sure.

Anyway, we lost 5-2 on agg, so we're out . I don't know what I feel like doing now. We'll see.

PS - Really f*****g annoys me to see people getting promoted right away and I can't even stay afloat. I know it shouldn't, but it does.

Third Team

That's harsh Twellman, I get those feelings sometimes too, even if I don't get relegated, but when I spend 4-6 seasons just attempting to get out of the bottom division and in that time some people have already run away and beaten the challenge. To me though its all about the fun I have doing it. Looks to me like your defence is the thing to work on, you conceded more goals than anyone else, while scoring more goals than anyone else in the bottom section.

I would suggest when you first start at a new squad trying to find a couple of good central defenders, and maybe a good Defensive Midfielder. For the front and sides you can generally find a few guys with skates on their feet (Really Fast Usain Bolt kinds) and they will do the job, but you really need solid defense at the back during the lower leagues as it can make a huge difference when no one else can stop goals either.

I made a few posts in the old thread (FM11) with other tips as well, I find that for me I just sign frees with a few key attributes in each position season one, and my preseason takes me a good 5-6 hours to play, which is probably equivalent to what it then takes me to get to February. Once you have your core eleven make sure you only sign more players if they are better than the ones currently on your books.

Part-Timer

I was just venting--I do enjoy this challenge, part of the reason why in the past two editions, I have played a combined 40-50 years with both FM10 and 11, not to complete the challenge (or win anything) in either year.

It's not the winning the challenge that bothers me, it's the getting relegated and basically, wasting all those hours in a team when I have to pick another one now. That's all.

i do agree that I tend to sign loads and go from there, without really looking what I am signing beyond obvious stats. I already have a new team (kept the save going), so I'll post preseason soon.

Thanks for the encouragement LLR.

Third Team

Sweet bring on the new team, good luck Twellman, lets build through Spain together. Up to about mid-November myself, I am waiting for the axe to fall, my team seem to be doing alright, I am surprising myself. Though have suffered a couple of terrible defeats the rest has been a shock so far...It may be because I have made a real concerted effort to focus on the morale and make sure its always going up lol.

Amateur

global1 - Hate to admit it mate but you may have to become a selling club in the first few seasons to keep out of the red, i think im in the same boat now.

Semi Pro

Season over. For me at least. What seems to be a marathon promotion playoff league in Portugal is still going. Gives me some time to get screenshots while the big guns battle it out.

Semi Pro

LusitÔnia Ašores - 2012/13

At a Glance

Finances | Lost money
    Transfers | Big changes
    Squad | Small squad
    League | Graph | Avoided relegation

In Depth

Finances | ú221,428

Unsurprisingly this was a season of steadily losing money. I admit I went over the wage budget. Only by a couple of hundred a week. But never mind.

Transfers | 15 in, 16 out

As is to be expected I made wholesale changes to a squad lacking in quality and depth. I went someway to sorting out the quality, depth was another matter. We had a perilously thin squad and in hindsight were pretty lucky with injuries all season. Only having a couple of dodgy ones this year, and those to some of the players I could actually replace.

Squad | Pleased with my squad. They did all I expected, avoided relegation. Here are the players who made a difference this season.

Ricardo - The goalkeeper. He's not a good player, but was good enough to keep us in the league.

Ricardo Santos - Woeful positional sense, but some solid other defensive stats gave this guy a starting place for most of the season.

Edson - If he was slightly better in the air I'd like this guy. He was back up defender this season.

Daniel - My strongest centre-half. Has a habit of falling over (he may be the Swiss Titus Bramble in that regard) but had a good season all told. Someone to build around for now.

Antonio Marcos - Full back who played well this season. Decent stats in a number of areas mean he is a very useful player at this level.

Alex Kakuba - Started as first choice left-back but was replaced by David Castro, and it saw an upturn in our fortunes.

David Castro - Not technically a great player, but came in at the time we improved as a squad. Not sure how much was down to him, but he did what was needed.

Diego Jardel - Good player. Scored some great goals and was generally one of our better players.

Diego Barrios - Decent passer of the ball. Pity has no physical attributes at all. Still, did well.

Januario - Decent left winger. Another who can progress this club's cause.

Ricardo Catarino - Ditto for the right wing.

Lucas - Strongest striker. Not prolific, but then no one was. Scored the goal that kept us in the league. Another to keep around.

China - Technical striker, scored some good goals, again, a pity he doesn't have better physicality.

League | Predicted 12th | Finished 12th

As the graph above shows, this season was all about avoiding relegation. We spent a big chunk in the mire, but hopped out at the right end of the season, and it's the finishing position that counts. Time to try and build on this success and push on for mid-table obscurity next season. With such a short season, at least in terms of the initial league, a few wins in a row can see the league table change entirely. It's certainly going to be interesting!

Cup | 1st Round

Nothing of note. First competitive game of the season and we lost it. No glory to be had here for quite some time I'd wager.

Story so far...

Code:
    Season		League			Position		Achievements
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2012/13		Second Division - South	12th			Avoided Relegation (just)

Amateur

PRDH - I take it your league doesn't decide positions on goals conceded first? Otherwise it may have been a different story.

Semi Pro

danger_mouse - No, thank goodness! Results between teams then away goals scored, then goals scored. My rivals scored more away goals than I did. Eek!

Edit - Hmm, this season could be tricky. I couldn't renew many contracts at the end of the season due to not being able to offer more than ú35 p/w to any players. Now trying to rebuild on those same wages. It'll be tricky!
    Last edited by PRDH; 23-10-2011 at 09:54.

Amateur

Wow that does seem extreme, ú35 p/w, who could you possibly sign for that?

Third Team

So pre-season is over for Afyon and it went fairly well, 2 losses against Premier Division sides and a draw with a First Division side. Then 5 wins against non-league or 2nd Division sides. Now to carry on the good form into the league, which i couldn't do last time with Pacy.

I've only brought in 5 free transfers and loaned a player, trying to only get them for positions i really needed them for, not just getting any old player because he was fairly decent or the scouts said he was good.

Edit: 10 minutes into my first game and my new striker get's two yellows
    Last edited by Charlesbeams; 23-10-2011 at 10:35.

Semi Pro

danger_mouse - Not many, no many at all. I can assure you! Still, I think I've filled out my squad with players at least as good as last season. Fingers crossed!

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesbeams View Post
    So pre-season is over for Afyon and it went fairly well, 2 losses against Premier Division sides and a draw with a First Division side. Then 5 wins against non-league or 2nd Division sides. Now to carry on the good form into the league, which i couldn't do last time with Pacy.

I've only brought in 5 free transfers and loaned a player, trying to only get them for positions i really needed them for, not just getting any old player because he was fairly decent or the scouts said he was good.

Edit: 10 minutes into my first game and my new striker get's two yellows
    Good luck with Afyon Charlesbeams. Did you know that Afyon is famous within Turkey for its Turkish Delight (the real stuff and not the rubbish sold tourists)?

Third Team

Good luck with Afyon Charlesbeams. Did you know that Afyon is famous within Turkey for its Turkish Delight (the real stuff and not the rubbish sold tourists)?
    Cheers, I saw something about Turkish Delight on the Afyon wiki page and I quite like Turkish Delight (stuff from the UK), so that's pretty cool. Wonder if i can buy some from there, online maybe?
    Last edited by Charlesbeams; 23-10-2011 at 10:56.

Amateur

I noticed venezia were available last year, is that the case again this year? I'm tempted to get fm12 for this challenge if I can play as them...

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by Britrock View Post
    I noticed venezia were available last year, is that the case again this year? I'm tempted to get fm12 for this challenge if I can play as them...
    I almost started as them, so yes they are playable

Youth Team

made it through to the end of pre-season now so update will follow later. fairly happy although i do have weaknesses in my squad. great progress by you all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast