Laptop/ Notebook

What kind of spec of laptop/notebook do I require to play football manager 2012 on? I am looking to buy the cheapest option possible as i will be using it only for playing the game.

I have found one on ebay would this be off a high enough spec??

Performance:

Processor Type: VIA ARM 32bit CPU

Processor Clock Speed :300M Hz

Processor/Manufacturer :VIA

Processor Model :VIA-ARM VT8500

RAM/Technology: DRAM

RAM Installed Size :128M

Display Diagonal Size :7" TFT HD

Max Resolution :800x480

Display Technology :TFT

Graphics Type :Integrated Graphics

Storage and Expansion

Hard Drive Type :NAND Fast Flash

Hard Drive Capacity :2GB

Hard Drive Spindle Speed :NAND Fast Flash

PCMCIA Expansion :1x SDCard slot

Input/Output Connectors

Ports :3x USB 2.0,1x SDCard slot,1×RJ45

Audio/Video :Integrated Quadraphonic Speakers,1x 1/8" (3.5mm) Headphone/Line-Out,1x 1/8" (3.5mm) Microphone,Input 1x Integrated Microphone

Communications

Networking/Data Link Protocol :Fast Ethernet,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g

Wireless Connection :Wifi

Wireless Protocol :802.11 a/b/g

Cheers

I'm not that great with tech specs myself but to me that system looks very low on RAM and seems to have a pretty small HDD.

Generally I'd be looking for the RAM spec to be at least 2Gb and would be wary of getting anything where the RAM is measured in Megabytes.

Not sure what your budget limit would be but if I were you I'd be looking for something with similar specs to this netbook. http://www.ebuyer.com/271843-acer-aspire-one-722-netbook-lu-sg302-004

That's not a laptop, it's a netbook, and a very low-end one at that. You can't use netbooks for higher-end PC games like FM. My laptop has a dual-core 3 GHz CPU, 8 GB of memory, a Radeon HD 4760 GPU with 1 GB video memory, and a 500 GB HD internal + 1 TB external. Appropriate for mid-range gaming, but even that isn't enough for the latest high-end stuff. Runs FM just fine though.

Archived