+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FM2012 Teamtalk reaction - Delighted vs Happy

Amateur

Default FM2012 Teamtalk reaction - Delighted vs Happy

I'm just wondering which indicates a higher level of happiness? Delighted or Happy?

Often, the overall teamtalk will leave a player "Delighted", and then adding a positive individual talk will, change the "Delighted" to "Happy".

I'm just curious of what people think. Personally, I would have thought a "Delighted" player was much happier than a "Happy" player, so positively talking to an already "Delighted" player, should result in him at least staying "Delighted", if not moving up to "Ecstatic" or something, rather than moving down to just "Happy"!

Am I making sense?

Part-Timer

Your individual talk must have annoyed him.

Part-Timer
    Washington DC but my heart lies in Leicester

Amateur

He was probably happier with the team talk than the comment you threw at him afterwards. It may still have shown a positive morale adjustment from his position pre talk, but it may not have been as positive an adjustment that the team talk provided.

Third Team
    The difference between genius and insanity is measured only by success.

Quote Originally Posted by The drummer from Fairuza View Post
    I'm just wondering which indicates a higher level of happiness? Delighted or Happy?

Often, the overall teamtalk will leave a player "Delighted", and then adding a positive individual talk will, change the "Delighted" to "Happy".

I'm just curious of what people think. Personally, I would have thought a "Delighted" player was much happier than a "Happy" player, so positively talking to an already "Delighted" player, should result in him at least staying "Delighted", if not moving up to "Ecstatic" or something, rather than moving down to just "Happy"!

Am I making sense?
    If they are delighted, leave them as they are.

Amateur

Well the way i'd play it is that if a player was delighted with my team talk, then theres nothing more to be said on an individual basis. I'd talk individually if my team talk didnt have any affect at all or had a negative impact on a player.

If a player is delighted, then that's that. Maybe they move to happy, because they are a little puzzled at being praised twice.

Amateur

So Delighted out ranks Happy. Got it

I'm delighted with that

Oh and thanks for the link to the thread DirtyScarab. I did a search but never noticed it!

Banned

It would be appropriate that SI released a colored & detailed chart explaining team talk levels and their meanings.

Just to sentence it out and to avoid misunderstandings between managers and their players and also between us.

+ Reply to Thread