FM12: Lucas Andersen - Danish Gem

duffy89

Lucas Andersen

a56ccf2437c742ecbcce095.jpg

Emergence

Lucas Andersen, is a 16 year old Danish footballer who currently plays for Danish Superliga side AaB. He made his debut on 5 March 2011 at the age of 16 years and 174 days, making him the youngest player ever to play for Aalborg BK in the top-flight Danish Superliga, the second youngest player to play in that league after Kenneth Zohore. He has made 19 appearances at club level and is part of the Denmark U17 squad.

Football Manager 2012

Attributes

picture5f.png

picture6mxc.png

As you can see, Lucas has immense potential and is already well developed. Perhaps his major strength is his versatility, allowing him to play anywhere accross the midfield as well as up-front. I would recomend playing him as an advanced playmaker, either in the centre of midfield or behind the strikers where he can use high technical attributes to the fullest. Rememer, as he his only 16 years old, there is plenty of room to develop.

Note that you need the Danish Superliga loaded in order to have Lucas in your database. Don't worry if you missed out on doing so at the start of your save, however, as you can opt to add in the Danish leagues at any time in the game and by doing so he Danish Superliga, along with Lucas will appear at the end of your current season (30/06/xx).

Please feel free to share any experiences you've had with Lucas and post any future developments.

He looks amazing.

Bet he's one of those young Scandinavians with a high CA but barely any potential ability left to improve from though. O

I remember everyone being excited about Zohore last year on the demo but then he had a poor PA :(

According to the danish researchers he should have a higher PA than Zohore

He looks amazing.

Bet he's one of those young Scandinavians with a high CA but barely any potential ability left to improve from though. O

I remember everyone being excited about Zohore last year on the demo but then he had a poor PA :(

God, I still regret buying him at Ajax last year. Almost no improvement at all. What a dud.

Andersen, on the other hand, looks like a buy for me. At just 1,3M (I could get him for that price in the demo), there's not much risk involved.

He developed quite well for me at Koln, this is how he looks now just a few days after I retired and started a new manager on this save.

I'm not a massive fan of his but he's a very good player, he got about 10 goals in 20 for me last season. I may even consider buying him with my new side but I think Koln will want near enough £20million which is off putting.

lucasandersenoverviewat.png

Buying him was the first thing I did on my save. He already made his debut for my Ajax side, but he hasn't shown any progress at all. Much like Kenneth Zohore. But I still have faith in him, it just might take a while longer for him to hit his stride in Holland.

In season 3 of my St. Johnstone save and was finally given the funds to go out and buy my man! For the first time ever I bought a player over 48 months as I didn't have quite enough cash in the bank. Set me back £2.5 mil and has developed nicely at AaB, lets see how he performs in the SPL, I'll post a screenie at the end of the season!

Signed him for Spurs at the start of the first season on the full game for 250k, playing him in the Europa League. Has an average rating of 8.2 in 5 games playing AP in a 4-4-2.

I've got very high hopes for him given that Modric, Van der Vaart and Tevez will be tutoring him. He's also got 4* PA on my save.

This kid has been sensational for my Brighton side. Picked him up for £625k after his agent offered him to me and he's been dominating in the Championship even at 16/17. He's played 8 games and bagged 3 goals and 5 assists, along with 3 MotM awards and his value has already gone up to £800k. My scout reckons he has the potential to be a leading Premier League attacking midfielder in the future as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived