Dutch Topklasse League's

I've heard that SI not have plans to add new playable league's anymore, and i must say, there is enough choice to play league's around the world :)

But i'm from the netherlands, and since 2 years our league structure has changed.

Before it wasnt possible to promote to the Jupiler League, but now the champion of the Topklasse has the chance to promote to the Jupiler League.

So we have now same as mostly other country's a real pyramid structure.

So i think for the most FM users from the netherlands would it be a great add. So we can have the same fun like all other people from surrounding country's

and try to promote with a semi-proffesional club from the topklasse to the Eredivisie.

Maybe SI can make an exception for us (dutch people) :)

sorry for the bad english btw

No need to apologise about your English. There is a chance that someone will edit this level into FM and make it available to download if not then you could always try yourself. If you read a few guides, editing the basic structure in should be reasonably easy.

Well thousands is maybe a bit to low, i think we have at least hunderds of thousands people here who play FM.

I know i can fix it with the editor, only its not really updated. I think there also enough people here in holland who want help with the research.

At other forums many people ask about it already, so thats why i try it at here again ;)

Belguim is smaller country as the netherlands ,and they have 3 playable league's as well (Eerste, Tweede en Derde A+B klasse)

But anyways thanks for the reply's

They probably won't ever add any new leagues unless a certain license expires and they can get it. There's the league editor these days so someone would probably create the Topklasse league and you can download it yourself. Or create the Topklasse yourself.

Its rather tricky to create the Topklasse in the editor (only 1 team promoting out of 2 divisions), but certainly not too hard either. In the first days after release there already was a Topklasse editor file downloadable for FM11, won't be different from FM12 :).

• 6 months later...

Archived