I want to Coach Malaga as my first FM2012 Team

PSG seem really tasty

Actually i think Malaga is a better challenge! In Spain the league is always decided (in FM) between Barcelona and the two Madrid teams. So it will be interesting if anyone can build a good team with Malaga to win the title in 1 or 2 years.

Actually i think Malaga is a better challenge! In Spain the league is always decided (in FM) between Barcelona and the two Madrid teams. So it will be interesting if anyone can build a good team with Malaga to win the title in 1 or 2 years.

yes indeed malaga is the bigger project PSG have more things in place

thats cool i admire you lower league managers, my ego is to big to manage at that level

Lower league management is great fun, and is very rewarding if you do well. I never played my FM11 FC United save as much as I could, because of all the other saves I kept starting up. I only got FC United to League One last year due to all the other saves taking up a lot of my time. This year, I'd love to get FC United to the Premiership, and into a European competition.

Lets not turn this forum into what so many lesser forums are! Plus I doubt he's your "bro". ;)

Op, what formation do you plan on using? Do you think you'll be spending your full budget, or improvinng the squad little by little?

I felt your comment was bang out of order he was just been endearing by calling him bro

River Plate also looks an interesting game because they have been relegated so restoring them to the top of the first division could be a good game. Napoli will also be interesting because of the players they have and because of how close they are to breaking through and winning the league. Roma have a fairly new squad so could be interesting also. Trying to rescue the Sheffield teams will be a lower league game of interest to many.

So many exciting possible games for this years game. I didn't feel this way last year, sometimes real life circumstance makes the game better.

LLM in League One... Never... LLM is BSS/BSN... League One is a dizzy height!

I felt your comment was bang out of order he was just been endearing by calling him bro

Whoa hold up!! You saviour of silly post forum dwellers! On all forums I visit this is NOT a term of endearment!! This is a very sarcastic comment which adds nothing, I REPEAT nothing to the thread!!

And in the slight chance that he did think it was a "cool story" I added a saftey wink!! Which makes everything okay!! :D

Do you people even know what a challenge is? How can you call a team like Malaga or PSG a challenge when they're 2 of the richest teams in the world? If you want a challenge breaking the Real/Barca dominance why not pick any of the other Spanish teams?

Not saying people can't play the game how they like, and we know most people like instant success, but don't every who wants to be Malaga/Man City/PSG/Anzhi pretend they are doing it for the 'challenge'.

Do you people even know what a challenge is? How can you call a team like Malaga or PSG a challenge when they're 2 of the richest teams in the world? If you want a challenge breaking the Real/Barca dominance why not pick any of the other Spanish teams?

Not saying people can't play the game how they like, and we know most people like instant success, but don't every who wants to be Malaga/Man City/PSG/Anzhi pretend they are doing it for the 'challenge'.

I'd say Malaga is alright to be called a 'challenge'. Although not if the proper game is as easy as the demo.

Archived