Will It be Possible to Manage a Club and Nation Concurrently for FM2012..?

Hi there (Games Developer especially),

I would like to find out if it is possible for us to manage a club and nation or nation and club at the same time..?

I know that you can do it in FM2010. As for FM2011, i've not tried it. How about the current version..? Is it possible..?

Thank you.

ps i simply love the demo. Thanks SI and SEGA. A job well done indeed.

This should be taken out of the game, i cant remember the last Manager managing both club and national sides, it may happen in real life, but it should be (in my personal view) one or the other!!

Then you can, based on your own moral grounds, chose one or the other and people who have less issues with it can do whatever they like! Simple, isn't it? It would however be nice if certain boards pressure you to take on one or the other. (hint, hint SI!)

This is one of the few unrealistic things that I really hope they never remove from the game. International management is, and always will be, incredibly boring due to the general lack of fixtures throughout each year, and I'm sure a lot of people simply wouldn't bother with it if they couldn't manage a club at the same time. I know I wouldn't.

This should be taken out of the game, i cant remember the last Manager managing both club and national sides, it may happen in real life, but it should be (in my personal view) one or the other!!

It does happen and it is not at all unrealistic. But I can see your point, that this is not common for top level football. So I would have the same suggestion as Tommy_Styles: your club not allowing it, or a National team to pressur you into quiting your club post.

Then you can, based on your own moral grounds, chose one or the other and people who have less issues with it can do whatever they like! Simple, isn't it? It would however be nice if certain boards pressure you to take on one or the other. (hint, hint SI!)

It is extremtly simple, hense why i do this exact suggestion in my games. Thank you for your advice from your high chair. Its muched welcomed.

Managing just an international team is not a game, it's boring for me.

And tommy is right, if you're that bothered you do have the option. Good luck and one plus side you can hit continue and clean the house, cook dinner for the missus before you need to do anything much else on the game.

Archived