+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will It be Possible to Manage a Club and Nation Concurrently for FM2012..?

Amateur

Default Will It be Possible to Manage a Club and Nation Concurrently for FM2012..?

Hi there (Games Developer especially),

I would like to find out if it is possible for us to manage a club and nation or nation and club at the same time..?

I know that you can do it in FM2010. As for FM2011, i've not tried it. How about the current version..? Is it possible..?

Thank you.

ps i simply love the demo. Thanks SI and SEGA. A job well done indeed.

Third Team

You will most likely be able to, you could in 11. And i see no reason for them to remove it

Amateur

We have been able to manage multiple clubs in every FM, i don't see why they would ever remove it.

The main reason i stopped buying Championship Manager was because they only allowed 1 club in the 2005 version... i think it was that one not sure don't care.

Amateur

Thanks for the reply mates.

But can officials from SI please confirm on this. Thank you.

Banned

This should be taken out of the game, i cant remember the last Manager managing both club and national sides, it may happen in real life, but it should be (in my personal view) one or the other!!

Amateur

Guus Hiddink? PSV and Australia, Chelsea and Russia.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_Jambo View Post
    This should be taken out of the game, i cant remember the last Manager managing both club and national sides, it may happen in real life, but it should be (in my personal view) one or the other!!
    Then you can, based on your own moral grounds, chose one or the other and people who have less issues with it can do whatever they like! Simple, isn't it? It would however be nice if certain boards pressure you to take on one or the other. (hint, hint SI!)

Reserves

This is one of the few unrealistic things that I really hope they never remove from the game. International management is, and always will be, incredibly boring due to the general lack of fixtures throughout each year, and I'm sure a lot of people simply wouldn't bother with it if they couldn't manage a club at the same time. I know I wouldn't.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_Jambo View Post
    It does happen and it is not at all unrealistic. But I can see your point, that this is not common for top level football. So I would have the same suggestion as Tommy_Styles: your club not allowing it, or a National team to pressur you into quiting your club post.

Third Team
    The difference between genius and insanity is measured only by success.

Quote Originally Posted by ak71 View Post
    Thanks for the reply mates.

But can officials from SI please confirm on this. Thank you.

There is no need for confirmation, it will be the same as previous versions.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Styles View Post
    Then you can, based on your own moral grounds, chose one or the other and people who have less issues with it can do whatever they like! Simple, isn't it? It would however be nice if certain boards pressure you to take on one or the other. (hint, hint SI!)
    It is extremtly simple, hense why i do this exact suggestion in my games. Thank you for your advice from your high chair. Its muched welcomed.

Semi Pro

Managing just an international team is not a game, it's boring for me.

And tommy is right, if you're that bothered you do have the option. Good luck and one plus side you can hit continue and clean the house, cook dinner for the missus before you need to do anything much else on the game.

+ Reply to Thread