Do you create your own competitions?

Not talking about people who make and release on the forums just things you make for your own enjoyment. I just started messing around with the editor towards the end of FM11 and I will continue to do so with FM12 just wondering if you create anything. I made some of the following for FM11 and will remake them for FM12 if they are not compatible.

Arabian Champions League

Caribbean Champions League

Asian Champions League remade to include teams based in New Zealand

World Champions League - huge prize money and teams from over 100 countries

Tunisian leagues

Jamaican leagues

Algerian leagues

Egyptian leagues

New Zealand leagues

6 nations tournament for summers without World Cups or Euro Championships

Super cups where winners of Euro CL play Libertadores winners

Italian and Argentinian club tournament top 4 teams from each league

I know some of these may seem pointless to people but they all increase my enjoyment of FM and once you put a bit of time into the editor it is reasonably easy to use. Anyone else out there increase their enjoyment of FM by using the editor?

Never really used the editor, but the sound of some of these tournaments may encourage me, I like the world champions league and the Euro CL playing the Libertadores cup!

Question though, do you lose the European Champions League when putting in a World Champions League?

No but when I created the World Champions League I removed the Club World Cup thing. I made the World Champions League so I could compete against best sides in world with a team based in New Zealand, keeping European Champions League means a huge fixture pile up for any teams in big leagues.

I really only made the Chinese League expansions down to the 3rd tier. I'm hoping someone could make the US lower leagues with the advanced editor. I have nearly all the club logos for the NASL down to the NCAA that I made ready. :)

I had a feeling you had made something don't know why just knew you might pop up in here lol. Hope you are on hand for my MLS FM12 game.

I had a feeling you had made something don't know why just knew you might pop up in here lol. Hope you are on hand for my MLS FM12 game.

I made files but I just never released them. :D

I also made my German Regionaliga file but the final FM11 patch crashed that save.

I also tried expanding the South Korean leagues down to the university level but it was too much work and didn't feel like adding 80+ university teams. Ditto with Japan and the university and high school teams.

And can't wait for your MLS save AcidBurn. From the blogs it sounds like MLS management in FM will take a step forward and be more realistic. :cool:

I've been doing World Leagues for years, going back to the CM days, only started releasing to the community when the editor was good enough in FM10.

FM10 was my big World League release, with about 880 teams in a 10-tier structure. Made my own version of a World Champions League for FM11, and may do something for FM12, if I actually buy the game. Still undecided on this. :confused:

I made files but I just never released them. :D

I also made my German Regionaliga file but the final FM11 patch crashed that save.

I also tried expanding the South Korean leagues down to the university level but it was too much work and didn't feel like adding 80+ university teams. Ditto with Japan and the university and high school teams.

And can't wait for your MLS save AcidBurn. From the blogs it sounds like MLS management in FM will take a step forward and be more realistic. :cool:

Undecided on who to manage but leaning towards Seattle.

Archived