Does anyone else find the demo release a double-edged sword?

I really enjoy playing the FM demo when it comes out make no mistake about it- particularly this years as I've been really impressed with the new features. However the FM demo gives such enjoyment with one hand and then takes away with the other when Jan comes around :(

Its such a tease and I find myself hooked on it counting the hours until I can get my ahnd on the full release.

Does anyone else suffer like this?

I really enjoy playing the FM demo when it comes out make no mistake about it- particularly this years as I've been really impressed with the new features. However the FM demo gives such enjoyment with one hand and then takes away with the other when Jan comes around :(

when Jan comes aroud ? what is meant by that ?

If you're referring to the fact it only allows you to play for six months...well duhhhh... it's a demo. The clue is in the name, the whole point of a demo is to let you have a look at the new features and tempt you into buying the full game. It's a demo! They're not going to let you play a whole season in a demo are they?? That would be idiotic.

If you're referring to the fact it only allows you to play for six months...well duhhhh... it's a demo. The clue is in the name, the whole point of a demo is to let you have a look at the new features and tempt you into buying the full game. It's a demo! They're not going to let you play a whole season in a demo are they?? That would be idiotic.

Where in my post did I ever say they should let me play a full season- you have obviously missed the point

trying not to get into the demo but ive won 15 out of the 16 games i've played with spurs lol, its so so difficult to put FM down atm!!! :o

Please post your results into the bug forum, there is already a thread about FM12 and its extreme easyness. Everyone seems to be able to win even 20-30 games with no issues.

Thx

Please post your results into the bug forum, there is already a thread about FM12 and its extreme easyness. Everyone seems to be able to win even 20-30 games with no issues.

Thx

Don't know about this - I am Spurs and have had a fairly solid if unspectacular start, beating Everton but losing to Stoke. Spurs have a team in the game that could (in theory with luck and form) challenge for the title so is it really that much of a surprise? Don't think its a bug myself

With regards to the demo, I use it to get used to the new features & interfaces with my favourite club (Spurs) and then when the 'full' game is released I settle into a career game, starting at a lower level.

I find theres no point immersing myself into a lower level career save when it will end in Jan - Not long to go now though ;)

Love having a demo so I have a bit of time to nail a decent tactic and get a feel for transfers and so on with whichever team I feel like have a long save with...

I'd be forever starting new games if the full version came out without a demo!

That said, I will probably still re-start games several times loading leagues, players and so on until im happy with the set up

Archived