FM 2012 and Portuguese League

Hello everyone!

Started played the demo yesterday and im liking the new features. But one question.. This year and im talking about the Full Game not the demo version will have the Portuguese license or not? Some say its just in demo but the game itself will have the license others say it wont..

Really wanted to know

Thank you

What does that mean exactly, there is no Portuguese licensing?

Just that the kits, logos and clubs names are missing? Or won't the portuguese league be playable at all?

And what about it's players? Are the players affected? Meaning, right now i can only see half a dozen real players in FC POrto for example.

Please explain because this situation never happened before in FM and we need to know what to expect from this.

Thank you

Guys, read what Neil says. There isn't no licensing information for Portugal, that means all club and league names are changed. Also there isn't no official logos, kits and player pictures in the game. And no longer is part of the Demo.

The Portuguese league exists in the game. Don't worry.

this really worries me for the future of the game are we gonna have a pro evo problem i mean in future versions are arsenal gonna be called london reds due to licencing issues. SI please god do something i will pay 500 pounds for my game for you to be able to afford the licence

Thankfully there will always be a community that provides skins, logo & name packs, so long as the league structure is in the game we have nothing to worry about.

Archived